Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Increase Your Credit Transfer Limit

58 posts in this topic

All users have a credit transfer limit of 5 credits every 31 days. If you would like to increase that limit, you must go through the verification process listed below.

Please submit the forms with information to myself via either PM or email ([email protected]). All information reviewed will be kept secure and confidential.

Level 1

Credit Transfer Limit: 125 credits every 30 days

Level 2

Credit Transfer Limit: 250 credits every 30 days

You must have already completed Level 1 to apply for Level 2.

Your phone number from above will be called to verify your identity.

You must provide a credit card number for verification. The name and address for the card should be the same as the information given in the above form. You may not use a prepaid card for this. The card will be charged $5 as a fee, and for part of verification.

1 - Photo ID must be government issued can be but not limited to driver's license or passport. The photo ID must not be expired. Make sure all four corners are visible in the picture.

2 - Proof of Address must be a utility bill or a letter from your municipal/provincial/state/federal government showing your address. The letter must be dated within the past 90 days. Do not hide any information. Make sure all four corners are visible in the picture.

3 - Second piece of ID must be government issued. It doesn't have to be photo ID.

Still waiting on reply to PM for 2 weeks :P

Ill email you here [email protected]

Isn't level 2 a little too much? I feel like that is a big accident waiting to happen. If anyone hacks Trilez account, the hacker can literally take all credit card info.

Isn't level 2 a little too much? I feel like that is a big accident waiting to happen. If anyone hacks Trilez account, the hacker can literally take all credit card info.

There are countless security measure taken into place secure the forums, his account, etc.

If anyone hacks TRiLeZ account, we'd have A LOT more to worry about, and frankly is extremely improbable.

1 person likes this

@TRiLeZ check your PM please. ^_^

EDIT: And email please, you don't seem to reply to private messages. :(

Edited by Flax

Would providing my address for this mean i will be getting mail from tribot/trilez/someone else or is it just a security measure?

Would providing my address for this mean i will be getting mail from tribot/trilez/someone else or is it just a security measure?

@Cycle

It's just a security precaution. I have never received anything in the mail from TRiBot/TRiLeZ/etc, nor is your info sold/given to anyone else.

Do I need to go through this if I wish to BUY credits with RSGOLD from other OSBot members? What is my current credit/month thingy(if yes to the previous question)? I bought 100+ credit a few months ago all at once (paypal) with no problems.

Do I need to go through this if I wish to BUY credits with RSGOLD from other OSBot members? What is my current credit/month thingy(if yes to the previous question)? I bought 100+ credit a few months ago all at once (paypal) with no problems.

@King James

No you don't.

It's only for transferring credits away from your account, not receiving them.

Hey for the ones who already have the increase 

How long did i take im a boy with patience but im after it for like 2 weeks now :P

Keep messaging him via PM and tagging him in posts on here. It's literally the only way you'll get his attention.

1 person likes this

@

THanks for sharing that information ,

When i have that 100 postst then it will be all good

Still no increase what is this .... :(

Dear Trilez please respond ,

Sorry for the stalking but people encouraged me to do so then u will get atleast an reply

Hey can you please respond?

@TRiLeZ i now see we have diffrent time zones '

But still please respond bro ! :)

Again just a reminder for the Credit increase ! xx Anthony

Edited by YoHoJo
1 person likes this

@YoHoJo If so then shut down the topic ,

If you say its able to increase your credit transfer then put a little effort in it for the people doing ther best to get it.

I am trying to get it for like 3 weeks now and if you speak for trilez ,

Why dont you help me and messege or contact him for me ? 
I assume u guys are some closer then a dude from holland begging for credit increase.

I baught some credits already a time ago cause i was like okay this could not take longer then a couple of days.

@TRiLeZ please respond :(

Edited by Anthonynl

@Usa is now handling credit limit increase verification. If you are waiting for your case to be reviewed, please re-submit your information to Usa.

1 person likes this

That's correct, please read the first post accurately and include the exact information requested so we can evaluate your application in a timely manner. My inbox is open!

1 person likes this

That's correct, please read the first post accurately and include the exact information requested so we can evaluate your application in a timely manner. My inbox is open!

I have send you the application ,

Again i want to apologise that lanquache did not came from me.

Someone had acces to my account !

I mean it would be useless for me to put some abusive lanquache on you if i want credit increase right?

Thanks for all the info ! :)