Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Increase Your Credit Transfer Limit

58 posts in this topic

All users have a credit transfer limit of 5 credits every 31 days. If you would like to increase that limit, you must go through the verification process listed below.

Please submit the forms with information to @Usa by email ([email protected]). All information reviewed will be kept secure and confidential.

*All images sent for verification must include a hand written piece of paper with your TRiBot Username visible.

Level 1

Credit Transfer Limit: 125 credits every 30 days

TRiBot Profile:

Why you are requesting an increase:

First Name:

Last Name:

Phone Number:

Address:

City:

Province/State:

ZIP/Postal Code:

Photo ID1:

Proof of Address2:

Level 2

Credit Transfer Limit: 250 credits every 30 days

You must have already completed Level 1 to apply for Level 2.

Your phone number from above will be called to verify your identity.

You must provide a credit card number for verification. The name and address for the card should be the same as the information given in the above form. You may not use a prepaid card for this. The card will be charged $5 as a fee, and for part of verification.

TRiBot Profile:

Why you need a limit increase:

Second Piece of ID3:

Credit Card Information:

Name as on Card:

Card Number:

Card Expiry Date:

CVV Code:

1 - Photo ID must be government issued including, but not limited to, a driver's license or passport.

• The ID must not be expired.
  • All four corners of the document must be visible.

2 - Proof of Address must be a utility bill or a letter from your municipal/provincial/state/federal government showing your address..

• The document must be dated within the past (90) days.
  • Do not hide any information.
  • This document must be different from the Photo ID1,

3 - Second piece of ID must be government issued.

• This document does not require a Photo ID.

4 people like this

First.

Will do :)

My Name should match my paypal name? @TRiLeZ ?

Since I use my fathers paypal...

I'll need your own name.

Should we message our applications to you? 

Yes.

Will high feedbacked Credit sellers like me still need to go through this process?

@TRiLeZ

Edited by Arctic PB

@TRiLeZ

I have any utility bills because I don't pay utilities in the household.

Australian Driver's licences do have the holder's address on them however, would that still qualify?

Definitely good to see you limit new users. This could help prevent scams/disputes. :)

1 person likes this

@TRiLeZ

Australian Driver's licences do have the holder's address on them however, would that still qualify?

I don't have any utility bills either, I sent him a screenshot of my PayPal info. Hope that will work! :)

Does this limit only apply to purchasing credits, or will you need to go through this process just to hold more than 5 credits?

For instance, can I buy 200 credits from a reseller and have it on my account right now even though I have a 5 credit limit.

@TRiLeZ

I don't have any utility bills either, I sent him a screenshot of my PayPal info. Hope that will work! :)

A parent's utility bill is fine too. A screenshot of your PayPal info won't work.

Does this limit only apply to purchasing credits, or will you need to go through this process just to hold more than 5 credits?

For instance, can I buy 200 credits from a reseller and have it on my account right now even though I have a 5 credit limit.

The limit is only for transferring out of an account.

image.jpg

It helps to read.

1 - Photo ID must be government issued can be but not limited to driver's license or passport. The photo ID must not be expired. Make sure all four corners are visible in the picture.