Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ITryNotToTroll

Hide From Players [Auto Log Out] [Can be used in background] [Works with other scripts]

34 posts in this topic

Logs out when players are nearby.

Features:

• Runs in background, you can use other scripts with this! Just run this first! (Thanks @wastedbro !)
  • Optional:
  •  
  • Only log out from certain levels!
  • Only log out when other player is skulled!
  • Only log out when in wilderness!

How to turn off script: Execute the animation you have put the ID for in the GUI, the default is 863 which is for the animation "Wave"

53b0dd7982.png

Edited by ITryNotToTroll
3 people like this

I don't think this will be useful as a stand-alone script obviously, but would it be possible to incorporate this into any scripter's script that desires its use?

I don't think this will be useful as a stand-alone script obviously, but would it be possible to incorporate this into any scripter's script that desires its use?

..Why not? Runite mining, pretty much anything in the wilderness, stops you from getting pk'ed.

..Why not? Runite mining, pretty much anything in the wilderness, stops you from getting pk'ed.

You use this while you play legit?

You use this while you play legit?

yeah its main purpose is for when you are doing something legit. for example: doing a clue in the wildy.

Oh that makes sense! I was thinking, why would someone want to bot standing still and hop worlds when someone gets near them...XD

Oh that makes sense! I was thinking, why would someone want to bot standing still and hop worlds when someone gets near them...XD

I'm never comfortable carrying 1.4m when charging glories so I normally do it but by bit, but with this I could do it all at once! :P

You should make it a background script, so that users can use it for other scripts or legitly.

Just run it in a thread then close the original thread?

I'll show you on skype if you want to add me (wastedbro)

Thanks for the help!

Update: This script is now actually useful for everyone! Read the OP

Thanks for the help!

Update: This script is now actually useful for everyone! Read the OP

Awesome to see your participation in benefiting the users with a quality free script! A lot of potential with this tool. Will use in the future, thanks for the contribution!!!

1 person likes this

When i start the script and enter the information the tribot client says the script has ended. I am trying to run this as a standalone script with no other scripts running. Is that normal? @ITryNotToTroll

When i start the script and enter the information the tribot client says the script has ended. I am trying to run this as a standalone script with no other scripts running. Is that normal? @ITryNotToTroll

Yup, you run it, it ends then you run another script :)

I noticed this when i was over at green dragons on sunday! 

Here's a thought..An emergancy teleport rather than trying to log out, when a player attacks/teleblocks a bot it's f**ked

I noticed this when i was over at green dragons on sunday! 

Here's a thought..An emergancy teleport rather than trying to log out, when a player attacks/teleblocks a bot it's f**ked

I could implement this, nice idea, I'll have to support all the different forms of teleport though! And you won't be able to turn it off in a script easily, so you'll have to restart everytime you bank.

It'd be nice if this also had the ability to continuously world hop until it found a world with no players.  :huh:

Literally just what I was looking for, I'll test out tomorrow! :D

This could be implemented into the TRiBot client, toggle on/off in the settings before running a script.