Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

liam144

1m/Hour?

6 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if there is a bot here that doesn't require many stats to make 1m/hour or so, i was going to run 5 or so to make 5m/hour and use to max out my main, thanks guys!

@liam144 There is not to my knowledge anything that can make you 1M/HR.  If there was no one would tell you anyway because they would keep it for themselves.

I just noticed that this was RS3.  I still stand firm on what I initially said.

Edited by bhf

There are several methods i know but they require some stats/quests! No premium bots tho :/

Sounds like you need to abuse those methods via private scripts.

what about a 500k/hour method that's fairly basic, i want something where i can start an account, do a few small things and have it gold farming for my main.

what about a 500k/hour method that's fairly basic, i want something where i can start an account, do a few small things and have it gold farming for my main.

Man... have you even tried anything out yourself to see what you can make? You're coming in here to a community of people all trying to do the same thing that you are doing and competing with each other for resources and you are asking them to help you take gold away from them lol.

Just think of things you do on your own for money and then look to see if there is a bot for it or request a private script from someone.

1 person likes this