Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
xCode

xSpinner [Free]

My accounts bar 1 got banned after 3-4 days (they were only made to do this), made two new ones they got banned after like 12 hours guess i need to get a proxy if i want to do it again, still i'm up like 28m not including bonds so i'm not complaining. @xCode you get round to fixing that fault? i seen it happen now its when it goes to right click the spinning wheel and its misses and the box just says "walk here" and "cancel" it goes and starts right clicking the top corner.

My accounts bar 1 got banned after 3-4 days (they were only made to do this), made two new ones they got banned after like 12 hours guess i need to get a proxy if i want to do it again, still i'm up like 28m not including bonds so i'm not complaining. @xCode you get round to fixing that fault? i seen it happen now its when it goes to right click the spinning wheel and its misses and the box just says "walk here" and "cancel" it goes and starts right clicking the top corner.

I'm guessing your IP got flagged because so many bots were banned on it - are you using looking glass too? how long were you running the 3-4 day accounts for? breaks?

Does this script still work well?

I'm guessing your IP got flagged because so many bots were banned on it - are you using looking glass too? how long were you running the 3-4 day accounts for? breaks?

Does this script still work well?

As far as I know, the script is working perfectly. Tell me if that isn't the case.

As far as I know, the script is working perfectly. Tell me if that isn't the case.

Have run the script for a couple of hours, and I'm having the same problem as the people above - will get stuck at stairs and GUI will say "attempting to spin" & "to spinning wheel".

Other than that, it works great, more realistic & better than other free ones out there, but the issue is a pretty major one.

This script is perfect other than that quite big issue. Is very human-like. One suggestion may be to instead of always clicking the mini-map to get to the stairs, you could occasionally right click the stairs directly - they're usually visible from most angles when spinning flax.

Works great for me but the paint isnt working well.

all the numbers in the paint for example flax spinned, exp hour etc are minus and some random number, any tips?

EDIT: Restarted whole client and working beautifully now. thanks!

Edited by novatic
fixed the problem

I have never used a script as bad as this one lol it keeps clicking the spinner, making X on bowstrings, typing a random 2 decimal number (Who does that.. SO obviously a bot), and then repeats clicking the spinner and making X.. If you wanna get banned use this script.

4 hours ago, Qlimaxx said:

I have never used a script as bad as this one lol it keeps clicking the spinner, making X on bowstrings, typing a random 2 decimal number (Who does that.. SO obviously a bot), and then repeats clicking the spinner and making X.. If you wanna get banned use this script.

Well, thank you for your constructive feedback. This kind of feedback really motivates me to update the script, so nice users like you will be able to make the best of it.

I hope you can understand I'm being sarcastic here. Really, if you want to let me know if something is not working as it should, then please do so by telling me what is wrong. You are the first person telling me it's currently broken. Give me some time to fix it. There's no need to being an asshole by saying: "omg this is so bad l0l. This will ban you for sure omg.".

@xCode man this script is AWESOME man. just recently today tho it has a very big bug. Now when it goes to the spinning wheel, it will click on it , then right click the bowstring option on the menu, right click "x" and then it clicks all over on the spinning wheel again it will do this 3 times and it happens every time now, it has just started happening today, iv been using this script for 5 days now and no banns. It is an amazing script and would even pay for it. please can u fix??? also it never turns the camera. thanks a lot so far for what you have done. 8/10!!! thanks -Rohm-

So this morning my acc got banned. I never ran it more than 2hrs without a break and I never bot overnight. I would bot 4-7 hours per day and always baby sat or checked in on it via team viewer. Some things I noticed. 1: at certain angles it would bank banker And the acc would run behind the the bank  While in lumby and wait for a second. This would normally happen 3 times Everytime I would bank. the bot would do "bank banker". To get it to stop I would have to rotate the camera which it would move back into the same position. Remeber that sometimes the bot would left click on the bank booth and that always worked fine. this was just with the right click bank banker. It used the same position the whole time as in the camera angle. 2: it never dismissed the randoms. they would disappear when banking . 3. Oft times while at the wheel it would click on it multiple times and click x then put a number in and repeat right after. This was using LG ,while using regular tribot client the script did not work at all. Another thing which I saw someone state was that it used the same path to and from the bank EVERYTIME! It would always click on the spinning wheel from the stairs. Everytime.. I did make money from this script . I paid 2.7m for bond and pulled out about 4.4m. I do appreciate the time youve put into the script @xCode and do know that it's the best spinner on tribot by far. Ty again. Will post some proggies. When I get home in an hr or 2. 

Edited by Rohm
I'm dumv