Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Optimus

[BETA] Tri Pest Control - Customizable - Three different playing modes: [Kill portals / Spinners] - [Defend Knight] - [Repair Doors / Barricades]

Welcome To Tri Pest Control Pro

a740550e2c9e2e90731a66b7704e3b99.gif

Description:

Tri Pest Control Pro is a flawless script that plays the Pest Control minigame for you! While creating this script, my primary goal was to make a script that will play the game just as good as a human, if not better, while still remaining safe to use. And after rigorous testing from the community and myself, I believe I have succeeded in my goal. 

I present to you, Tri Pest Control Pro.

Happy botting, and enjoy your void!

Features:

~Three different playing styles~

Pest control is a team based minigame, you and 24 others have to work as a team to protect the void knight, and kill the portals which are spawning the aggressive pests. With this script, you can automate the following roles:

• Defend the knight
  • Repair gates and barricades
  • Attack the portals / kill spinners

For more information, please view the 'About the three different playing styles' section below.

~ABCL10 Antiban~

The new ABCL ( Anti-Ban Compliance ) system that was released on the 9th of march has been fully implemented into this script with a rating of 10/10. What does this mean? 

Its kind of hard to explain, but basically it means that TRiBot will generate unique characteristics for every different RuneScape player. And then the script will actually play the game, following these characteristics. So each user is sort of getting there own personalised version of the script, this means there are no patterns that Jagex can track, which means you have a MUCH lower chance of getting banned!

~Randomized pathing~

All of the navigation methods the script uses are constantly being randomized, to make it even safer.

~Can play in all boats (Novice, Intermediate, Veteran)~

That's right! The script can play in all of the boats!

~Fast at entering the boat ( Multi threaded   ^_^ )~

Never miss a game because you were too slow!

~Portal prediction~

This gives you a massive advantage over most players in the game.

Portals always open up in a certain pattern, and this script is capable of actually predicting which portal will open up next.

For more information on portal prediction / patterns read this: www.iemzpc.info/information.html

~Brawler detection / killing~

The script is capable of detecting when a brawler is blocking your path, and will destroy any in your way!

~Follows the Iemz PC clan chat~

Iemz PC is runescapes biggest pest control clan chat, the script will join their clan chat, and worldhop to whatever world they are currently hosting.

~Splatter explosion detection / evasion~

The script will dodge any splatter explosion so you don't take large amount of damage!

~Point spending and task system~

You can set the script up so it will buy certain rewards with the points you earn! So you can start the script with 0 points, and the script will play the game and purchase each piece of void for you and continue playing or logout! ( Customizable in the GUI ).

~Quick prayer fighting~

To speed things up, the script can enable your quick prayers while fighting ( And deactivate them when not in combat )

~Special attack support~

Just when you think the script can't get any better, it does! The script can use special attacks of any weapon, and even switch weapons

before using special attacks ( And then re-equip your starting weapon and shield afterwards! )

~Spinner killing~

While killing portals, one of the main problems you will face are pesky spinners. They often heal the portal faster than your team can damage them. 

So if you activate 'Kill spinners' in the GUI, the script will kill any spinners that are healing the portal!

~Portal Camping~

This was a feature requested by a few users, but it is actually very selfish so I don't recommend it.

When portal camping, the script will just run to one portal, kill it, then afk till the game is over.

~Randomized playing styles~

In the GUI you can select 'Randomize your settings each game'

This does what it sounds like, if activated; each time your board the boat the script will randomize your settings in the selected mode.

~Closing / Opening gates as part of navigation~

If the script has to open a gate to navigate around the map, it will close the door behind itself  :)

~​Customisable target selection~

You are able to customize which targets you want to attack while defending the knight

~Advanced Paint~

The script has an advanced paint that tracks your progress while using the script! And it looks awesome!

How to use the script:

You can start the script anywhere you line in runescape, the script will use the minigame teleport to get your account to pest control. Then it will go to your selected boat, hop in, and worldhop to the iemz clan chat world.

IMPORTANT
If you want to start the script inside of a pest control match, please start it on boat which you arrived in. At the moment you have to, but I will be fixing that soon.

About the three different playing styles:

1. Defend Knight

Defending the knight is a great way to get your points up. It is pretty much guaranteed that you will always hit more than your required amount of damage / points in each game. This style is very customisable, and when used properly it can be a great way to help your team out. I've used this mode a lot, and I would consider it flawless.

Customisable options:

Close gates - A great way you can help out your team is by closing gates to prevent pests from attacking the void knight. The script is capable of closing the gates when the following conditions are met:

• At all times - Closing gates will be your main priority. If no gates are around to close, it will attack monsters.
  • When there are no monsters around - You will close gates if you can not find any targets ( You specify which targets you want to attack ).
  • Randomize each game - Each time you board the boat, it will randomize between the two.

Repair gates - Repairing gates is very helpful, it helps your team out, and earns you 5 points per repair. The script will go and chop down trees to collect logs, and then use those logs to repair gates that have been destroyed by various pests. You must have an axe and a hammer in your inventory. Repairing gates takes priority over closing gates.

• At all times - Repairing gates will be your main priority, it will collect a random amount of logs, then go and repair all of the broken gates. If there are no gates to repair, it will attack monsters.
  • When there are no monsters around - You will close gates if you can not find any targets ( You specify which targets you want to attack ).
  • Randomize each game - Each time you board the boat, it will randomize between the two.

Only attack monsters that are attacking the knight - When activated, the script will only attack monsters that are targeting the void knight, or ones that are hurting you.

Attack all monsters - When activated, the script will attack all monsters within the area between the walls.

Randomize each game - Enabling this will randomize all of your defend knight settings.

Requirements:

Decent weapon.

Decent armour.

Axe and hammer if you want to repair gates.

Extra XP gains:

You gain combat xp from killing the pests

You gain crafting xp for repairing the gates

You gain woodcutting xp for chopping down the trees

(Click the spoiler button below to view the settings I personally use while defending the knight)

0914f8a91e0b666c8df3a4d4cffbd84b.png

2. Repair gates / barricades (Play pest control without having to deal any damage)

This is a great way for low level accounts to play pest control and always hit the required amount of points. You gain points from repairing damages gates and barricades. You can complete games without gaining any combat / hitpoints experience, so this can be a great way to make some unique accounts. I've used this mode a lot, and I would consider it flawless.

Customisable Options:

Also repair barricades for extra points - The script will repair barricades aswell, I recommend enabling this setting, you will gain your required 50 points much faster.

Randomize each game - This will randomize the above option each game.

Requirements:

An axe

A hammer

Extra XP gains:

You gain crafting xp for repairing the gates

You gain woodcutting xp for chopping down the trees

(Click the spoiler button below to view the settings I personally use while using repair mode)

7a5a49d534f28c7817c2247bb1247fbc.png

3. Kill portals / Kill spinners

This mode helps your team out the most, by killing the portals and ultimately winning the game. This mode is the most advanced, the script will predict which portal will open next ( they always follow a pattern ), handle brawlers, dodge splatters, and kill spinners, open and close doors while navigating, and much more.

Customisable options:

Kill spinners - Unless you have very good gear, I would recommend killing spinners, not only is it very helpful to your team ( spinners heal portals so they are very important to kill ), but it also helps you deal the required 50 damage.
Kill portals as they open up - With this playing style, the script will wait in the middle until a portal opens up, and then go and destroy it, then move along to the next closest portal that is open.
Camp a certain portal - If you like to just run to a portal, kill it, then idle till the end of the game. This mode is for you, except that is quite selfish, and there is no point doing that when you could be killing more pests! This mode was a suggestion from someone.
Camp a random portal - Each game, the portal which you want to camp will be randomized.
Randomize each game - This will randomize the above options each game.

Requirements:

Good weapon

Decent armour

XP gains:

You gain combat xp for killing the portals, brawlers, and spinners.

(Click the spoiler button below to view the settings I personally use while attacking portals)

b5cb9ec979d79835bd781a0914c82312.png

Screenshots

GUI:

b5cb9ec979d79835bd781a0914c82312.png

Proggies:

After beta testing:

ce3fa089df231dab961e6093ae8dbef7.png

b7436e4f2abf576779e94dce2e0aa82d.png

6248c634157f8d58d2bdf9a260c82c5f.png

c00e63f04992bac7d0aa87bab488b340.gif

Proggies from beta testing:

KVxfKeU.png

6c12ca1f87653be790d874b7f5f0d9a6.png

ce3121cae9a62841aab744633417a20b.pngcdcOZ3I.png

Purchase Information:

The current price is $10 / month

That is considerably cheaper than any other void services available!

This will give you unlimited access to the script for that whole month.

You can purchase the script through the repository here:
https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/998

Edited by Tri
  • Like 2

Very nice, i might be buying this one! is the price cheaper now as it is only in beta? :P

It is currently free :). Although it will be going premium within the next few days once everything is perfect.

Defending, basically the same as your setup for the initial run. I'll switch it up once this run stops. Got a nice proggy going already.

Sounds good, you should post the proggy if you're not to busy ^_^.

Here's a 0-250 point run I manually stopped for a break:

KVxfKeU.png

When closing the gates, it likes to run outside then close them, so when it tries going back to the center, it'll try to take the long way around then freak out a bit until the gate's opened. When closing the gate from the inside, would be nice if it always stopped before, maybe even a right-click only for the close gate option? I'm highly impressed, regardless.

Here's a 0-250 point run I manually stopped for a break:

KVxfKeU.png

When closing the gates, it likes to run outside then close them, so when it tries going back to the center, it'll try to take the long way around then freak out a bit until the gate's opened. When closing the gate from the inside, would be nice if it always stopped before, maybe even a right-click only for the close gate option? I'm highly impressed, regardless.

I took the day off work today so I can get this flawless as soon as possible haha. Thanks for the feedback and nice proggy :D, do you have skype?

Iemz ranks are saying in cc

• Do not defend
  • Attack Spinners
  • Attack portals when they open

Yeah, on their forums it says this:

17d247c02f3a84d51776ba05043eaf2d.png

So we do need some defenders, and low level accounts don't deal much damage on portals, but if you are a high level account I recommend attacking portals.

• Like 1

Huge update:

• If there are no portals open, the script now predicts which portal will open up next! This means the script can now perform better than most human players!
  • If you die and there are multiple portals open, it will go to the closest one.
  • Improved leaving the boat when going to buy a reward
Edited by Tri

cdcOZ3I.png

Just got 250 points, attempted to join the boat again. Played another round, won, but didn't have room for more points. Jumped on ship again, accepted we won't get points, then waited in ship. Manually left the ship and it corrected itself and bought the queued reward as it should and went back to the boat. So I just had to leave the ship myself and it corrected itself.

You may have corrected this with the update from 10 mins ago though, haha

Edited by chrismoon

cdcOZ3I.png

Just got 250 points, attempted to join the boat again. Played another round, won, but didn't have room for more points. Jumped on ship again, accepted we won't get points, then waited in ship. Manually left the ship and it corrected itself and bought the queued reward as it should and went back to the boat. So I just had to leave the ship myself and it corrected itself.

You may have corrected this with the update from 10 mins ago though, haha

Yeah that should be fixed:

Door handling is now even faster, WOW!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Welcome to Optimus AIO Combat & Magic!
      Glossary:
      1. Description

2. Combat Overview
           2.1 What Can the Script Kill
           2.2 Core Combat
           2.3 Looting
           2.4 Banking
           2.5 Progressive Training
           2.6 Worldhopping
      3. Magic Overview
           3.1 Regular Spellbook
           3.2 Ancient Spellbook
           3.3 Lunar Spellbook
           3.4 Combo Alching
      4. Purchase Info & 10 Hour Free Trial.
           4.1 Packages
      5. Testimonials
      6. Gallery

1. Description:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is a script engineered to safely train up your Combat, Magic and Slayer skills using nearly every training method available in the game.

Using ABC2 technology and thousands of hours of real human playing data, the script now out-performs most human players, while also avoiding bot-detection and staying under the radar from Jagex.
      2. Combat Overview:
      2.1 What Can the Script Kill?:
      The script is capable of killing every monster in the game, below are some noteworthy opponents: 
      Dragons - Including Green, Blue, Red, Black, Brutal, Adamant& Rune dragons - Amazing for goldfarming or training up your account.  Slayer monsters - Dark Beasts, Cave Krakens, Abyssal Demons, Drakes, Spiritual Mages/Warriors, Wyverns, Nechryaels, Gargoyles, Dust Devils & everything below. It will automatically use the required slayer items for finishing.  Crabs - The script can kill Rock crabs and Sand crabs. Resetting their aggro when necessary. (Ammonite and Swamp Crabs coming soon.) Experiments - Insane XP for pures. Yaks - Insane XP for mains. Chaos druids - Good goldfarming for medium level accounts. All wilderness monsters - Good for farming emblems & wildy slayer.  Dagannoths - Insane XP, I recommend bringing a cannon for maximum gains.  Nightmare Zone Bosses - The script can kill all bosses inside NMZ and drink all the potions. It will end once the dream is complete.  Stronghold of Security and other dungeons - The script supports all of these locations.  Plus 1000's of other monsters - Literally anything you can think of, some people even use it for KBD.  2.2 Core Combat:
      Below are some of the core features that make the script so powerful. Using the features mentioned below the script can perform just as good as any player. 
      Dwarf multicannon - The script will place, reload, pickup and stop your cannon decaying. Prayer - The script can use all prayers, including quick prayer, and even recharge your prayer at nearby altars.  Potions - Including Divine, Extended, Super, Regular, Energy, Stamina & NMZ potions.  Special Attacks - Supports every special attack weapon in the game, including weapon switching.  Guthans - The script can switch to Guthan's to heal, then switch back to your primary gear once hp is recovered.  Food - It can eat every type of food in the game. Even multiple types of food, simply seperate their names with a comma E.G Lobster, Swordfish. Bones to peaches - The script efficiently uses Bones to peach tablets if you've got them in your inventory.  Safe spotting - Safely train combat from a distance without taking any damage.  Uses slayer items to finish kills - Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammer etc. Detects if you've unlocked the slayer ability to auto-kill.  Bone burrying - Train up your prayer! 2.3 Looting:
      Looting by item name or ID - Simple to setup Looting by item price - E.G Loot all items over 500gp - Fetches prices from the Runescape grand exchange. Telekinetic grab support - For those hard to reach places.  High alching - Turn your loot into gold while you train! Pickup and re-equip ammo - Supports all ammo types. Ironman looting - The script will automatically detect if you're an Ironman, and loot accordingly.  Looting bag & Herb sack  - The script will automatically use them if you're carrying one. Accurate profit calculations  - Track your gains on screen or with your dynamic signature.  2.4 Banking:
      Supports every bank in the game - Can use every bank chest / booth / banker in RS. Fully customisable inventory setups. Supports all Teleports - The script can use all teleport methods including Spells, Tabs, Jewelery & Scrolls + more. Will bank for multiple conditions: 
      - Hp is below a set %.
      - Inventory is full.
      - Out of food.
      - Out of runes.
      - Out of ammo.
      - Out of all potions.
      - Out of prayer potions.
      - Out of antifire potions.
      - Out of cannonballs.
      - Before a break starts.
      - When your slayer task is complete. Heals to full HP at the bank - To save food during your trip, it'll heal up in the bank.  Logs out when you're out of supplies. 2.5 Progressive training: 
      The script can do the following when you level up, or after x amount of time:
      Upgrade equipment - E.g upgrade to Rune scimitar when you reach 40 attack. Change attack styles - E.g switch to Strength training after you reach 40 attack Change training method / location - The script can completely switch training methods, e.g Rock crabs to 60 strength, then go train magic to 70 alching, then switch back to Chaos druids after an hour. All without stopping the script.  2.6 Worldhopping: 
      The script uses both the ingame worldhopper and login screen worldhopper to find the ideal training spot. Note: All of these settings are optional. 
      Supports F2P, Members & DMM worlds  - It will automatically detect which you're in, and select worlds accordingly.  Worldhop when x players in your area - The script can count how many players are around and worldhop if it gets too busy.  Worldhop when there's a cannon in your spot - To avoid reduced XP / GP rates. Worldhop when there's a Jagex Moderator nearby - A safety precaution.  Worldhop when the break handler activated - So someone doesn't see you training for prolong periods of time. Worldhop when someone talks in your area. 3. Magic Overview:
      The script can train with pretty much every training method available, from Air strike to Ice barrage, it's all supported. 
      (The script can also loot, use cannon etc while using non-combat methods).

3.1 Regular Spellbook
      The script can use the following regular spellbook spells, both in combat & out of combat.
      Splashing Strike spells Bolt spells Blast spells Surge spells Enchant jewelry spells Superheat items Enchant crossbow bolt spells Curse spells Alchemy spells Teleport spells 3.2 Ancient Spellbook
      The script can use the following ancient spellbook spells.
      All rush spells All burst spells All blitz spells All barrage spells 3.3 Lunar Spellbook
      The script can traing using the following lunar spellbook spells.
      Humidify Superglass Make Tan Leather Plank Make Spin Flax String Jewelry  3.4 Combo Alching
      The script can also Combo alch, meaning it will cast the high alchemy spell after using another spell to recieve rapid XP.
      It can combo alch with the following spells:
      Combat / Alch - E.G Fire surge & Alch at the same time Curse / Alch - From curse up to stun it's all supported. Earn up to 180K XP/Hour Teleport / Alch - Very fast XP.  4. Purchase info and script trial info:
      Packages:
      Free Trial
      Price: FREE

Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
      1 month Package
      Price: $10

VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums

2 week Package
      Price: $6

VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 2 weeks
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums
      To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic

5. Testimonials:

6. Gallery:

• By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Firemaker is a free All In One Firemaking script that's efficient and easy to use.
      Overview:
      Start the script with one click. It will automatically detect which logs to use from your inventory or bank, and progressively train your firemaking until you run out of logs.

~ Withdraws tinderbox if you don't have one
      ~ Supports all logs types
      ~ Progressive training - Will automatically start burning better logs if they're available
      ~ Smart algorithm to detect best area to burn
      ~ One-tick burning
      ~ Logs out when out of logs
      ~ ABC2 Antiban
      ~ Sleek paint
      ~ Lit AF 
      Supports 8 different locations:
      (The script will automatically detect the nearest location)
      ~ Varrock West
      ~ Varrock East
      ~ Grand Exchange North
      ~ Grand Exchange South
      ~ Falador East
      ~ Draynor Village
      ~ Duel Arena
      ~ Seers Village
      ~ More to come (Open to suggestions).
      Gallery:

Free repository link:

Hope you all enjoy the script! Feedback is appreciated  
    • By Netami
      Welcome to the thread for Netami's Pest Control (2020)!
      Netami's Pest Control is one of TRiBot's oldest and most purchase pest control scripts, and has gone through several iterations throughout the years. 2020 brings the latest version of the famous script, completely re-written from the ground up to provide you with the latest and greatest pest control experience. Make no mistake, no pest control scripts can compare!

Netami's Pest Control features a highly configurable user interface
      to allow you to select exactly how you want your games to be played.
      Currently included options are as follows:
      * Difficulty boat selection (all 3 supported)
      * 3 unique playing modes (defend knight, attack portals, repair barriers)
      * 3 unique portal behaviors (anticipate next, camp one until open, random selection)
      * Configurable NPC attacking priority
      * Adjustable ABC2 reaction time lengths
      * Special attack support with configurable timing
      * Full prayer book and quick prayers options
      * Brawler stuck detection/handling

Important information before you run:
      * Repair mode requires a hammer in inventory and lots of regular logs in bank
      * Portal NPC Priority is changed by dragging the rows around
      * For Special attack timings, mean and SD must both be within the range of the minimum and maximum time in seconds.
      If you're not sure what these values mean, leaving them stock is recommended.

GET IT HERE:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2352-netami-s-pest-control/

• By Optimus
      To purchase the script or activate your free 1 hour trial, visit the repository link above. Note: VIP is not required  
      Optimus Pest Control has been engineered in a way that mimics a human player down to the smallest detail. It uses human like behavior, playing strategies and teamwork, while also simulating human reaction times and mouse movements, making the script extremely powerful and safe to use.
      Features:
      Advanced antiban methods designed to mimic a real players actions and playing styles.  Two modes:
      Kill portals & spinners (Recommended for high levels)
      Defending the knight & portals (Recommended for low levels)
        The script generates unique characteristics for each different account. Works perfect with both fixed & resizeable screen size. Supports looking glass. Point spending feature that will purchase desired items from the void shop when you have enough points. Can join a clan chat and follow the team to different worlds. Can fight with quick prayers Uses the special attack of all weapons Drinks all potions Uses a complex algorithm to predict the order in which portals will open up. Works well with TRiBot's break handler feature You can start the script from anywhere! It will use the PC minigame teleport if necessary. Randomized pathing each game. Efficiently handles brawlers & splatter explosions User friendly UI with extensive customization Can play in all boats (Novice, Intermediate, Veteran) Fast at entering the boat ( Multi threaded ) Simple and effective paint that displays points / XP gained.
      Dynamic signatures are coming soon. If you need any help setting the script up, or any questions. Feel free to join my discord, or leave a comment on this thread.

or pm me: Tri (Optimus)#2674
      Instructions:
      1. Fill out the GUI.
      2. Press start & let the bot do it's magic.
      3. Have a snack.
      4. Enjoy your void.
      Note: I recommend disabling auto retaliate, and settings your TRiBot Mouse Speed Variance Limiter to 0. (File>settings on TRiBot client).

Gallery:

Videos:

1 Hour of gameplay:
      Achieving 99 HP:
      Spending max (4000 points) in one go:
      Spending another 4000 points in one go:

Pictures:
      Reaching max points in a single run:

Reaching max points in a single run, again!
          3K Points in a single run, not bad!  

2700 points on the veteran boat!

Max points in the shop, all from this script  
      25 Hours of the novice boat:
          1K Points in a single run     876 Points in a single run  

Decent!

131 Points/HR               Cheers, Optimus
    • By ung1v3npur3
      Welcome to Stewie's Minigames Service All services are done 100% by hand!   Join my Discord by clicking link below! https://discord.gg/uxFQkkS     Accepted payment methods: -OSRS gp -Cryptocurrency -PayPal (TriBot users only)       A void set is guarenteed to be completed within 48 hours after ordering   Novice boat (40-69 combat): Full void with 1 helm = $24 (Extra helm +$5)   Intermediate boat (70-99 combat): Full void with 1 helm = $21 (Extra helm +$4.50)   Veteran boat (100+ combat): Full void with 1 helm = $18 (Extra helm +$4)         A torso is guarenteed to be completed within 24 hours after ordering   Fighter Torso/Penance skirt = $10 Fighter/Healer/Runner/Ranger hat = $7         Guarenteed to be completed within 24 hours after ordering   Bronze - Rune defender = $6 Bronze - Dragon defender = $8 Extra defenders = $1.50 each     Contact   Fastest way to contact is to join my Discord Server. Alternatively you can directly add me on Discord: User: Stewie#3076 Unique id: 381802490028490762   or Skype by clicking the link below Skype Button » HatScripts     Terms of Service   -No refunds after the service has started. -You must remove unnecessary wealth of the account. -You will provide everything needed for the service. -Don't change password while service is running. -Don't login while service is running. -We are not responsible for any bans during the service, because all of our services are 100% done by hand and we do not use a bot of any kind. -After our services are complete, you must change your password.  
    • By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2
      Tzhaars are a great method for training up your combat stats while making some good profit! All of the obsidian items are now worth a lot, and with the expansion of the Tzhaar caves they are now a very viable source of income! One of the best features of this script is that it can safe spot the Tzhaars using Ranged/Magic or Halberds so that you don't take damage, which means you don't need a high defence level or much food to kill them!
      Features:
      Kills all the Tzhaar monsters in all locations, including the new inferno area. Earns up to 1m/hour! Create your own fight area and select which monsters you want to target. Full safe spotting support, as well as face to face melee combat. Can fight with ranged / magic / melee ( Including halberds for safe spotting ). Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Custom looting & profit tracking Drinks all potions Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Can navigate any player to the fight caves on foot, or via the minigames teleport if available.. And much more! Repository link:

• By Red_Spark
      Red_ClayMaster is an open source soft clay making script.It will take empty buckets from Edgeville bank and fill them up with water.After all the buckets have been filled it will withdraw clay from the bank and start making soft clay.It will do this until it runs out of clay .

Red_ClayMaster V2 is here!!!!!!!!!!
      I have re-written the framework, so I can expand on it easier.It also works a lot smoother now and it has passed my overnight test(Ran for 7h:42m made 8,3k soft clay, the only reason it stopped was because it ran out of clay )

Starting the script:

Start the script in Edgeville with and empty inventory.
      Make sure you have the supply in the bank
      Make sure roof are toggle off
         //togglerooftops

GUI Explained:

Know Bugs:
      LogIn failing sometimes FIXED(13/01/2016)

Features:
      World Hoping
      GUI-Pick what you want to do
      Anti-Ban-Full ABCL10 compliance  (might not work as intended need to test it)
      Fast Dynamic clicking-Accenture and fast clicking
      Dynamic sleep/wait

Have a suggestion?
      Feel free to post it. You can also pm or even contact me through skype. Just click the red Add My Skype button in my signature to add me to your skype

Script Repository Link

TODO:
      Need to implement ABC2 instead of ABC1 Done(will still tweak it a bit)
      If you're interested in the source code please go to this topic:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/58881-betared-claymasterfirst-script/

UPDATES:
      2.5 Date 11/04/2019
      Updated IDs
      Updated World Hoping

2.5 Date 20/01/2016
      Upgraded to ABC2(new Tribot Anit-Ban)
      2.4 Date 21/12/2015
      Added World Hoping

2.3 Date 19/12/2015
      If the bot ends up outside the bank while making soft clay. It will run back to the bank(even if the bank is off-screen)

2.2 Date 18/12/2015
      FIXED fail-safes in the script
      More info on this topic:https://tribot.org/forums/topic/58881-betared-claymasterfirst-script/
    • By Java
      Fast and humanly Unique clicking Threaded antiban Threaded deathcheck Threaded combat checking  Threaded camera control Randomly walks  Prioritizes portals, then Spinners Doesn't attack dead or close to dead NPCs  

SOURCE: https://github.com/javaTribot/java.PestControl/blob/master/PestControl.java
      REPO: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3045
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 31 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 74 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies