Sell OSRS Gold
Trustmybet

Dispute on skank

Scammer's Username: skank
Link to Scammer's TriBot Profile:https://tribot.org/forums/user/9844-skank/
Chat/Discussion Methods: Skype

Chat Username(If Applicable)*: 
Describe in detail in your words what happened:

He scammed my customer in a different order that wasn't held in my service, but he still scammed. Everything is already solved out and yeah.

Evidence**: 1b27579a6c375c0fcb5a6237ba92e0ee.png

1b27579a6c375c0fcb5a6237ba92e0ee.png

Other:  User is a pure scammer and needs an IP ban for scamming a lot. ME and Ken have already worked things out and im doing pest control points for him free on a certain amount.

8350d68dbe44c553f100e3f42cc7b8bb.png

User also threatened me. k yeah this guy needs to get out.

Got my account banned

ac9b0bc6f0c36f4f8e3b854edfcc3a47.png

Edited by Trustmybet

Array

Right...

You're such a douch.
I did not take anything from him, that has effect on me... I'm planning on getting your account down mate, once I got more time I will make a thread about how you talk to your workers and how you treat them. 
Reason you kick me from your service is me having a busy weekend and botting on a level 3 you provided a bond to? And the you even want to fuck me over by taking his money and put the blame on me?

And you stated you're not immature lol. You're incredible!
Really lads, go to him for a service, such a pleasure lol!

You can blame me for not finishing his 270 points indeed, you're right there. 
But why would I do it when you kicked me out and ran with my 5m?

I'm sorry for that fella.

Edited by skank
  • Like 1

Right...

You're such a douch.

I did not take anything from him, that has effect on me... I'm planning on getting your account down mate, once I got more time I will make a thread about how you talk to your workers and how you treat them. 

Reason you kick me from your service is me having a busy weekend and botting on a level 3 you provided a bond to? And the you even want to fuck me over by taking his money and put the blame on me?

And you stated you're not immature lol. You're incredible!

Really lads, go to him for a service, such a pleasure lol!

Lol.. First of all, you weren't allowed to bot the account. And go ahead, scam for my bond as well. I don't really care.. And you sure you didn't take the stuff off his account? I have all the evidence.

You have no point and you will be BANNED.

Lol.. First of all, you weren't allowed to bot the account. And go ahead, scam for my bond as well. I don't really care.. And you sure you didn't take the stuff off his account? I have all the evidence.

You have no point and you will be BANNED.

Alright, I didn't ask you if I was allowed to bot on it, but like stats in RD's post I was willing to even make you a NMZ host for free while you just gave me a level 3 with 14 days membership and like idk 300k worth in items? I did even send a message to Yoyo0 saying I wanted to refund the fucking bond and 500k even after you banned me (I will post an image later and check the fucking time it was like right after you kicked me.)

Oh man i don't know why im getting so carryed away. And I have trust in Trilez common sense lol.

You basically scammed my account? And Ken's account. and you didn't finish the order instead you scammed. Lol

I was training it to be a NMZ host for free for you lol and you were okay with me using it.

I trained it to a NMZ host and used it to test out my fresh buy the NMZ script... (I'm pretty sure Trilez can check this to see that's the case.) I just got carried away in my excitement and wanted to try out the script straight away and used it with your account... True dat.. 

But the only thing you did on it was giving it a bond and like 300k - 500k worth of items...

I suggested you to make a fucking HOST for free lol and after I even send I message to YoYo to refund you the bond and 500k after you were treating me like a peace of shit. Let me try to get a picture of the convo with him on here.

ifs9sn.png

Edited by skank

I was training it to be a NMZ host for free for you lol and you were okay with me using it.

I trained it to a NMZ host and used it to test out my fresh buy the NMZ script... (I'm pretty sure Trilez can check this to see that's the case.) I just got carried away in my excitement and wanted to try out the script straight away and used it with your account... True dat.. 

But the only thing you did on it was giving it a bond and like 300k - 500k worth of items...

I suggested you to make a fucking HOST for free lol and after I even send I message to YoYo to refund you the bond and 500k after you were treating me like a peace of shit. Let me try to get a picture of the convo with him on here.

First of all, you didn't notify me that you were going to be offline. You aren't the one running the service and you aren't the BOSS.

me treating you like shit? Like telling you to get orders or im denying because they need quick responses?

Learn to run a service obviously you can't because all you do is scam. You won't get nowhere.

I didn't allow you to bot on the account. honestly, have that account. I don't care about 1.5m all I care is about getting you banned for scamming my customer. now get out.

First of all, you didn't notify me that you were going to be offline. You aren't the one running the service and you aren't the BOSS.

me treating you like shit? Like telling you to get orders or im denying because they need quick responses?

Learn to run a service obviously you can't because all you do is scam. You won't get nowhere.

I didn't allow you to bot on the account. honestly, have that account. I don't care about 1.5m all I care is about getting you banned for scamming my customer. now get out.

You should stop acting like you're a BOSS lol. 

And you're running a service, I wanted to try it out lol.

And I wanted to refund you the account and even more and you weren't okay with that cuz your ego is too big. 

& man an IP ban is not hard to get around, but you're right I won't be using Tribot anymore in case I get banned.

Let Trilez judge and I'll hope you're happy when I'm banned, I'll go to another platform I guess (would be a pain tho :P)

And I DID NOT SCAM HIS, you can blame me for your own account but okay.

29xazow.png

This is the last conversation i had with you. You never told me about refunding Trust. You're lying in your posts.

Well obviously you didn't get it because you blocked/deleted me. But I still did send the message lol pretty much proves I was willing to refund.

Cute you follow trust on this tho lol, if you want to work for him good for me, I wouldn't recommend.

Just to clarify what I am looking at to make sure I properly understand what is being disputed. The claim here is that, Skank was given an account to perform a service on and explicitly told it was to be done by hand and not botted, he then botted which resulted in the account getting banned, correct?

Just to clarify what I am looking at to make sure I properly understand what is being disputed. The claim here is that, Skank was given an account to perform a service on and explicitly told it was to be done by hand and not botted, he then botted which resulted in the account getting banned, correct?

No. I was doing a service on an account from Ken, which I didn't finish yet. At the same time I was kinda sharing an account with Trust to host NMZ. He provided the account membership and some items (like 200k). I trained the account (from level 3) to being a NMZ host. I bought the NMZ script and then I used that 'shared' account to bot NMZ on, which I didn't ask permittion for... There I made a mistake indeed but I got carryed away in my excitement, but like stated in the pictures I was willing to refund the money to him (bond + 500k). This was even after he kicked me from his services and ran with 5m i deposited to him to get in and 4.5m I would receive for the service on Ken's account (I finished like 600 - 700 out of 850 PC points already). After all this happend he blamed me from taking away money from Ken's account. Which I did NOT do. 

I hope this clears things up for you.

Edit: All of the parts on Ken's account was done by hand and that account has not been banned!

Edited by skank

Yes, I did not allow him to bot my account and he did so for over 24 hours also, he scammed a customer of mine named Ken.

Ken ordered from Skank on a different order that I did not know of and stole the stuff from his account.

As you can see, I gave Skank an account to do from ken named "Blackguys" . 

11c496438d5d68e04ddf1692fcb8464a.png

This conversation was a confusion for me at first because he didnt mention about him giving him a DIFFERENT account so he scammed everything out of his bank. "One of my accounts"

bf0c3ffd70203c599efed5aba167e78a.png

4cd0bcf7707e868fbbbf42dc9ef33b18.png

95d1061816f263691e324b1cf569b1b1.png

He scammed his bank on his account.. It's so obvious. Idk why he wont admit it.

And look at the way he threatened me. So obvious thats hes going to "hunt me for more than 5m"

ad651f2808fee715f0481ebe578ab634.png

Yes, I did not allow him to bot my account and he did so for over 24 hours also, he scammed a customer of mine named Ken.

Ken ordered from Skank on a different order that I did not know of and stole the stuff from his account.

As you can see, I gave Skank an account to do from ken named "Blackguys" . 

11c496438d5d68e04ddf1692fcb8464a.png

This conversation was a confusion for me at first because he didnt mention about him giving him a DIFFERENT account so he scammed everything out of his bank. "One of my accounts"

bf0c3ffd70203c599efed5aba167e78a.png

4cd0bcf7707e868fbbbf42dc9ef33b18.png

95d1061816f263691e324b1cf569b1b1.png

He scammed his bank on his account.. It's so obvious. Idk why he wont admit it.

And look at the way he threatened me. So obvious thats hes going to "hunt me for more than 5m"

ad651f2808fee715f0481ebe578ab634.png

Lol and why you drop out the last sentence? I'll add it for you wauw. You're really pissing me of by trying to put me in a bad light there.

I just made it too easy to fuck me over, that was my mistake. I didn't no fucking take his, that doesn't envolve you but him.

Btw don't turn my words 'equivalent of 5m' refers too something else than RS money. Really man long time I've seen such a sad kid as you, and for what reason.. Just cuz I botted a lvl 3 you made and gave a bond (which I wanted to refund all the time lol).

If this gets through it's just bullshit, not even real evidence because there is none! Anyways run with you gold and stop dropping out sentences of the skype convo's.

Lol and why you drop out the last sentence? I'll add it for you wauw. You're really pissing me of by trying to put me in a bad light there.

I just made it too easy to fuck me over, that was my mistake. I didn't no fucking take his, that doesn't envolve you but him.

Btw don't turn my words 'equivalent of 5m' refers too something else than RS money. Really man long time I've seen such a sad kid as you, and for what reason.. Just cuz I botted a lvl 3 you made and gave a bond (which I wanted to refund all the time lol).

If this gets through it's just bullshit, not even real evidence because there is none! Anyways run with you gold and stop dropping out sentences of the skype convo's.

I been blocked you and that was all that was shown.

0ae785589642141be2727daad3e0a0f5.png

You have nothing to back yourself up and no point. And you just can't admit it that you scammed. Smh..