Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

[ABCv2] daxHunter [CHIN KILLING/TRAPPING][Black Chins][200k - 600k+/hr][FALCONRY][RANK 4 AND 6 HUNTER]

2,128 posts in this topic

hey i just purchased this, what would happen if my bot were to get the pet while hunting black chins? would the bot recognize that and bank it or continue to hunt with the pet?

Is it possible to write some script arguments to change a few things about the script? Such as only bringing x box traps, y food, banking at z chins - if you catch my drift? 

Thanks in advance. 

How to make more than 1 spot in v4 to change if 1 or another spot is occupied by another hunter? i only see 1 main table

Have not yet been banned so far for the first couple days hunting red chins. So far so good, I would recommend this script!

PS: looking glass mode effects the bot negatively, because the script will work very slow. I do not know if this could be fixed?

Edited by timschouten

Hey dax, struggling with this script a bit. I have a bank pin on the acc i started catching black chins with and the bot gets stuck each time i try to bank. Is there any way of putting my bank pin into the bot setup so it can access my bank after hopping each time. 

On 11/28/2016 at 0:03 AM, The Absence said:

Hey dax, struggling with this script a bit. I have a bank pin on the acc i started catching black chins with and the bot gets stuck each time i try to bank. Is there any way of putting my bank pin into the bot setup so it can access my bank after hopping each time. 

That's handled by Tribot. You need to go to View>Account Manager to add your account.

1 person likes this

Hey Dax, thanks for this script, most succesful one ive used to date for goldfarming. been running it about 10 hours a day for a week or so and havent received a ban or warning yet so ive already paid off costs associated with the bot etc. Thanks for such a clean script :) look forward to more releases from you in the future

On 11/25/2016 at 4:08 PM, SnaDouble C said:

any1 got progress to post? is this script safe? 

https://gyazo.com/a8a50609536550e107817d34b73b201b

You will get bans though, it's inevitable and not all accounts will be as successful as this one.  It's still a great script.  Trial and error eventually you'll profit.

This is my best proggy ever and imo the best one on this site

https://gyazo.com/ffdc5e96e296b76c81f6eb2d4ebc314c

Edited by Diabolic

does this work at black chins?

I will be babysitting, but would like to know if its efficient with the bow method of ranging chins that run away and trap placement.

Also, how is the ban rate? I plan to bot no longer than 6 hours a day with LG.

Thanks!

On 05/12/2016 at 7:44 PM, blueyonder1 said:

does this work at black chins?

I will be babysitting, but would like to know if its efficient with the bow method of ranging chins that run away and trap placement.

Also, how is the ban rate? I plan to bot no longer than 6 hours a day with LG.

Thanks!

I've been using this script on my main for about 10 days now, 12 hours a day, profiting about 6m per day, and i haven't been banned, set the bot to log out when seeing another player in the wildy and this basically means people dont get the chance to report you. I imagine the ban rate is higher for methods besides black chins because you interact with more players doing red chins etc. Anyway you'll definitely profit with this script just dont do it on a fresh level 3, get some levels and stats on whatever acc you wish to bot. :) Good luck.

2 people like this

40 minutes ago, The Absence said:

I've been using this script on my main for about 10 days now, 12 hours a day, profiting about 6m per day, and i haven't been banned, set the bot to log out when seeing another player in the wildy and this basically means people dont get the chance to report you. I imagine the ban rate is higher for methods besides black chins because you interact with more players doing red chins etc. Anyway you'll definitely profit with this script just dont do it on a fresh level 3, get some levels and stats on whatever acc you wish to bot. :) Good luck.

May I ask what lvl etc your account got? I haven't yet decided whether or not, to risk getting 99 hunter on my main account with 1800+ total level :) I assume you're using LG with breaks, I wouldn't go for more than 4 hours a day though 

Edited by jens4626

1 hour ago, jens4626 said:

May I ask what lvl etc your account got? I haven't yet decided whether or not, to risk getting 99 hunter on my main account with 1800+ total level :) I assume you're using LG with breaks, I wouldn't go for more than 4 hours a day though 

I was already 83 or 84 when i started botting i think, and so far ive got to 97. i don't use LG (i don't like the cpu increase) and i don't use breaks either, but i don't bot while im asleep to compensate. I expect a ban in the next week or so cos im getin hella gold from this script and it seems a bit too good to be true, but I would definitely say don't bot that much if its your main that you care about, i don't mind if mine gets banned cos i just see him as another bot now , i don't play for stats/nice accs anymore, only for gold. I'm sure using LG and breaks would lower your ban chance further, but the most significant preventor is probably having the instant hop upon sight of another player. 

Hi guys seeking some advice here. I've been running the script on one bot for a while for quite civilised hours, maybe 10-12 per day, and havent been banned at black chins. However, i've just made 3 alts which i wish to level to 73 so i can do black chins. i've got the accounts some hitpoints/mage levels so they aren't level 3s, but what would you reccomend as the best way to get to 73 with lowest chances of being banned. Should i do orange/red sallys all the way to 73 or risk red chins 63-73. Any advice would be appreciated :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead