Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

[ABCv2] daxHunter [CHIN KILLING/TRAPPING][Black Chins][200k - 600k+/hr][FALCONRY][RANK 4 AND 6 HUNTER]

2,130 posts in this topic

The script is working awfully at red salamanders. It is prioritizing wrong, misclicking on traps when it pickups up net and rope(ends up dismantle already setup trap). It's trying to reset-up a trap but the net and rope's already on the ground so it fails, and there's more. Start the script yourself and you'll see the faults. It's beyond terrible at salamanders. @daxmagex

TLDR; script is inefficient and needs some logic work for salamanders.

Edited by Underpaw

On 4/20/2016 at 5:51 PM, iSlick said:

Pretty good run. Amazing script!

Red Chins

i0A1cHq.png

This on a level 3?  Still 50/50 on buying this since I had bought WasuppWasupps a while ago but the current scripted doesn't update it at all.  Just want to know if it's possible to make 9m profit lol :P

Edited by Diabolic

8 hours ago, Diabolic said:

This on a level 3?  Still 50/50 on buying this since I had bought WasuppWasupps a while ago but the current scripted doesn't update it at all.  Just want to know if it's possible to make 9m profit lol :P

Daxhunter works wonders and has pretty nice logic and speed for chins. Anything outside of red/black chins is pretty mediocre.

1 person likes this

I like this script but the idle thing is a bit excessive , Idling for 8 seconds while all 4 traps are down....? Is there a way to make it so it idles for 2 seconds max?

3 minutes ago, Avoidermen said:

I like this script but the idle thing is a bit excessive , Idling for 8 seconds while all 4 traps are down....? Is there a way to make it so it idles for 2 seconds max?

You really think it's legit idling this short? No human can do chins consistently for hours on end.

1 person likes this

Just now, Underpaw said:

You really think it's legit idling this short? No human can do chins consistently for hours on end.

Thanks for the insight but that's not what I asked.

1 person likes this

Just now, Avoidermen said:

Thanks for the insight but that's not what I asked.

To answer your question; no you can't control how ABC2 works atm.

23 hours ago, Diabolic said:

No, but the account did have 99 hunter.

I can't hunt red chins using this script. It sometimes says banking and sometimes says that the traps are too far. Either way, it just runs away from red chins spot. Any solutions to this?

bot worldhopped to deadman mode world, also, stucking at the bank, and sometimes walk everywhere for no reason, this script need fixed for black chins

On 4/21/2016 at 11:09 AM, Underpaw said:

The script is working awfully at red salamanders. It is prioritizing wrong, misclicking on traps when it pickups up net and rope(ends up dismantle already setup trap). It's trying to reset-up a trap but the net and rope's already on the ground so it fails, and there's more. Start the script yourself and you'll see the faults. It's beyond terrible at salamanders. @daxmagex

TLDR; script is inefficient and needs some logic work for salamanders.

Fill out a bug report.

http://daxmagex.com/Support.html

On 4/24/2016 at 1:53 AM, tomelis3211 said:

bot worldhopped to deadman mode world, also, stucking at the bank, and sometimes walk everywhere for no reason, this script need fixed for black chins

Fill out a bug report.

Just now, Underpaw said:

You're a bit late. I have already talked to daxmagex and he's going to rework the logic.

Word.

I've had ~10 accounts banned before level 63 hunter botting 6-8 hours a day using private proxies. I bought this script with unlimited auths because of all the positive feedback. However, I am severely disappointed. If you were thinking of using this script for a botfarm, I suggest that you reconsider.

Edited by drewsef

During my trial I had an issue....

The bot isn't detecting any net traps for black salamanders in the wilderness..

Is there any reason why? Or is it an unsupported location?

id like to buy it but black salamanders are what I'm looking for rn

Edited by Negos

2 hours ago, Negos said:

During my trial I had an issue....

The bot isn't detecting any net traps for black salamanders in the wilderness..

Is there any reason why? Or is it an unsupported location?

id like to buy it but black salamanders are what I'm looking for rn

On 4/25/2016 at 7:20 PM, Diabolic said:

Is black chins worth it for level 3s?  I died in 5 mins of starting the script

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor