Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

[ABCv2] daxHunter [CHIN KILLING/TRAPPING][Black Chins][200k - 600k+/hr][FALCONRY][RANK 4 AND 6 HUNTER]

2,118 posts in this topic

http://gyazo.com/9114154d55cc25d9e0f4f46883eab6de

JUST bought, pretty dissapointed. Add me on skype please "Sausageturtle"

Do you have the required woodcutting level to canoe to wilderness? Added on skype.

EDIT: Problem resolved, I'll put in bot logs that you will need 57 woodcutting in order to use canoe so new users would know.

Edited by daxmagex

Got me a ban in 2 days, other than that its a good script

That sucks, sorry for you loss  :s

Seeing from the logs, it's only been 24 hours since your purchase. Are you sure it isn't a delayed ban?

@Smeagol what did you bot before botting black chins?

i just came back from a 9month break , and it was a bot moderate ban, so i guess they just lurk because i got banned quite fast^^, 2 day ban only, but im going to take it easy for a while^^ getting my other acc ready anyway

Version 1.15

• New Hopping Option: Hop when ANY player is around when in wilderness regardless if they can attack you or not (Can almost never be reported).
  • Added a glory fail-safe for a very rare scenario where bot accidentally unequips glory. 

Just a small proggy, will do bigger ones in the coming days. Very impressed with this script.

3yvcxSQ.png

Thanks for the proggy :) Good luck on hunting.

Hey man, could you add house teleport then using glory in house? thx~~~smeagol

I've answered this question before so here is a copy of my reply.

Your suggestion is certainly possible, but the reason why I didn't include house tabs was since glory charges are basically 1k each, and house tabs are 1k as well, there won't be much of a difference. Additionally with glorys, you are able to teleport at level 30 wilderness while you can only teleport at 20 with tabs, making it not as efficient and more dangerous since you will be walking 10 levels through the wilderness. Varrock tabs on the otherhand do not require a house with the construction level and is right next to the canoe at barbarian village. The bot will detect that and canoe to the chinchompa place if you specify your transportation route to be canoeing.
1 person likes this

I'm currently planning to add in grey and red chins support. It will be similar to my daxChins script except with the improved hunting logic that's included in daxBlackChins and ABCL10. Will be renaming daxBlackChins to daxChins Premium once this update is released. 

1 person likes this

i bought a private script off daxmagex , and  i was pretty happy he was able to make me one. thaks dax works fine. also bought some credits fast and easy.

Edited by Dastardly

Couldn't find my imp boxes when I started it. Just opened the bank, withdrew box traps, withdrew food, withdrew axe, deposited all and repeated.

Couldn't find my imp boxes when I started it. Just opened the bank, withdrew box traps, withdrew food, withdrew axe, deposited all and repeated.

Weird, can you give me the Imp box ids? 

You can look for item ids by clicking on this checkbox e1aa3a8599.png

Also, make sure to leave all items on top of bank

The id is 10027. By the way, when hopping why does the bot click on 4 different worlds before choosing one? Wouldn't the first one be random on its own?

The id is 10027. By the way, when hopping why does the bot click on 4 different worlds before choosing one? Wouldn't the first one be random on its own?

How many do you have in bank and how many are you setting it to withdraw? I'll upload v1.16 which should fix both problems.

I checked the box for using the imp box, but the default number of imp boxes is 0 and I did not see that input. Makes sense why it did that :P. Would be great if you fixed the world changing.

Also, when the bot is world changing, sometimes it will hit the create an account button. Is this a client bug?

I checked the box for using the imp box, but the default number of imp boxes is 0 and I did not see that input. Makes sense why it did that :P. Would be great if you fixed the world changing.

Also, when the bot is world changing, sometimes it will hit the create an account button. Is this a client bug?

I see, that explains it :P. The world hopping issue should be fixed now.

As for the bot misclicking account creation, it's definately not a client issue. I'll get to fixing it soon. 

I see, that explains it :P. The world hopping issue should be fixed now.

As for the bot misclicking account creation, it's definately not a client issue. I'll get to fixing it soon. 

Awesome. Thanks for the great support! The bot is working great!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead