Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

[ABCv2] daxHunter [CHIN KILLING/TRAPPING][Black Chins][200k - 600k+/hr][FALCONRY][RANK 4 AND 6 HUNTER]

2,117 posts in this topic

Bought the script, works great!  Was kinda wondering where the heck I can go and get some more box traps haha theres been a guy chasing my character around and hes around my level haha!  He hasnt hit me once, but the bot recognizes him logging in and it logs out instantly!  AMAZING SCRIPT!!!!  Been using it for a little under 3 hours and made 1.3m!:)

Any idea on where to get more and more box traps?  If someone sells them ill buy them:D  :P  I just dont like running to yanille:D

Also, can you add in an autoresponder?  I just have a guy come up to me and say are you here?  Obviously im not haha, but it just looks suspicious and I dont really want to get reported:P  Just make it say random crap about not to kill me or something haha:D

BOSSSSSSSS SCRIPTTTTTTTTTTTT 
++++ 999999999  :)

1 person likes this

Bought the script, works great!  Was kinda wondering where the heck I can go and get some more box traps haha theres been a guy chasing my character around and hes around my level haha!  He hasnt hit me once, but the bot recognizes him logging in and it logs out instantly!  AMAZING SCRIPT!!!!  Been using it for a little under 3 hours and made 1.3m! :)

Any idea on where to get more and more box traps?  If someone sells them ill buy them:D   :P  I just dont like running to yanille:D

Also, can you add in an autoresponder?  I just have a guy come up to me and say are you here?  Obviously im not haha, but it just looks suspicious and I dont really want to get reported:P  Just make it say random crap about not to kill me or something haha:D

BOSSSSSSSS SCRIPTTTTTTTTTTTT 

++++ 999999999   :)

Hey thanks :)

I'm in the process of adding an option that will hop no matter what level the player is so the bot will avoid contact with all players while hunting. Will minimize reports to nearly 0.

For box traps, not much people sell them but you can always buy packs of 100 in yanille.

really?!?! I was looking for packs, but couldnt find them!!! how long until that new awesome feature will be added?:D

Also, I am really interested in hiring you to make me a private script to pretty much make me accounts, level hunter and wcing haha

Basically, combining scripts haha

Hey thanks :)

I'm in the process of adding an option that will hop no matter what level the player is so the bot will avoid contact with all players while hunting. Will minimize reports to nearly 0.

For box traps, not much people sell them but you can always buy packs of 100 in yanille.

How long are you thinking until it does the hopping thing?:D  please do it soon!!!:D  I dont want to get my one account reported the hell out of haha

How long are you thinking until it does the hopping thing? :D  please do it soon!!! :D  I dont want to get my one account reported the hell out of haha

Sometime next week. Gotta take care of my finals 

Just bought a 87 hunter account to run this script with, running good so far, do you recommend using breaks if so how many? how long?

And how many chins should i stay for before banking?, im using glory/walk method.

Edited by Marky

Just bought a 87 hunter account to run this script with, running good so far, do you recommend using breaks if so how many? how long?

And how many chins should i stay for before banking?, im using glory/walk method.

I personally run 300 and never tried breaks other than when testing the built in break handler.

I personally run 300 and never tried breaks other than when testing the built in break handler.

Ok thanks, i noticed it has to bank a lot for more box traps because of hopping, should i stop it from hopping from other hunters or what?

Ok thanks, i noticed it has to bank a lot for more box traps because of hopping, should i stop it from hopping from other hunters or what?

You can certainly do that to maximize profits, however if the hunter is hunting next to you, you might lose profits. 

Can you make it so it picks up traps before logging from another hunter and before banking?

Yup, planning to do this sometime after next week.

Yup, planning to do this sometime after next week.

Nice, does max mouse speed increase chance of ban?, what mouse speed do you recommend?

Nice, does max mouse speed increase chance of ban?, what mouse speed do you recommend?

I've personally used max mouse speed for every account I own. I personally don't think it affects it at all. 

I've personally used max mouse speed for every account I own. I personally don't think it affects it at all. 

Ok thanks mate, you've been very helpful.

uUopGuu.png

Small 5 hour proggie, probably the best script iv'e ever used, completely flawless, almost impossible to get pked since it logs before they even show on the minimap.

Amazing job on this one.

1 person likes this

uUopGuu.png

Small 5 hour proggie, probably the best script iv'e ever used, completely flawless, almost impossible to get pked since it logs before they even show on the minimap.

Amazing job on this one.

Good luck on 99  :cool:

alright and whats the ban rate?

Low enough for me to get 99 hunter on more than 10 accounts before ban. Not to mention some went over 50m exp.

Here's a pic of my newest account: 035106ba44.png

Edited by daxmagex

Script is great, although I am having 2 issues. I've died twice, unfortunately. I always keep the glory but instead of teleporting back to edge it ends up in some random location. 

It has trouble finding an axe sometimes. Will constantly deposit and withdraw traps, debug "Need an axe", even though there are  over 100 mith in the bank. 

Script is great, although I am having 2 issues. I've died twice, unfortunately. I always keep the glory but instead of teleporting back to edge it ends up in some random location. 

It has trouble finding an axe sometimes. Will constantly deposit and withdraw traps, debug "Need an axe", even though there are  over 100 mith in the bank. 

Script hops only as fast as your mouse speed allows it to since it already detects players instantly. Upping the mousespeed would decrease chances of pkers sucessfully attacking you before you log out. Where is this random location you speak of?

Leave all items the bot may need at the top of the bank and you won't have that problem

If you need anything else, just let me know on skype or this thread. I usually reply within 24 hours.

Edited by daxmagex

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead