Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

[ABCv2] daxHunter [CHIN KILLING/TRAPPING][Black Chins][200k - 600k+/hr][FALCONRY][RANK 4 AND 6 HUNTER]

2,129 posts in this topic

Small problem. The bot is counting my total exp in the skill towards the total exp gained so it's showing 43mil exp per hour. Just a small thing, so there is no rush to fix it.

That happens when you start the bot logged out. Fixing this along with another bug later tonight. Thanks for report

That happens when you start the bot logged out. Fixing this along with another bug later tonight. Thanks for report

No problem. Also I'm finding that the bot is not waiting when banking. For instance it'll withdraw 20 box traps and if they don't show up right about it'll withdraw another 20. Same thing with brews. It could be something else but I think the wait time is the problem

No problem. Also I'm finding that the bot is not waiting when banking. For instance it'll withdraw 20 box traps and if they don't show up right about it'll withdraw another 20. Same thing with brews. It could be something else but I think the wait time is the problem

Bot waits about 1.5 - 2 seconds before until if thinks that box traps aren't being withdrawn, if not, then it'll deposit all and attempt again.

Does this seem to be the problem you're experiencing? Do you also happen to be lagging?

Bot waits about 1.5 - 2 seconds before until if thinks that box traps aren't being withdrawn, if not, then it'll deposit all and attempt again.

Does this seem to be the problem you're experiencing? Do you also happen to be lagging?

Yep that's the problem. I was lagging when it happened but I've seen it happen when I wasn't lagging. It happens more often with sara brews. I don't know if that changes anything. Imo it's not that big of a problem. It happens maybe twice per trip back

Edited by gstroot

What path does it take when walking to black chins? Is it attacked by monsters on its road?

After v1.02, it should avoid dragons and a majority of other npcs.

Script works amazing, made my money back and more by selling GP made from chins (It's been 2-3 days). I've gained 72-83 hunter on one account and 83-92 on another and still going. 

Everything works excellent, and the only complaints I had have been fixed upon requests (Routes past dragons). 

The only complaint at this moment I have is that sometimes the script turns itself off for no particular reason whilst in the bank. I'm fully loaded on supplies on the top row of the bank, some days it runs for 10 hours, and sometimes stops after 2.

Can I also request dynamic signatures?

-------------

My recommended settings:

Canoe, glory, no food (it fucks up script on some food and makes less complications), 2 imp boxes (bank at 400) = 800 chins per box and untick "hop when other hunters are around" as bot panic hops when people hunt in other spots visible.

Edited by siilentalk
1 person likes this

Script works amazing, made my money back and more by selling GP made from chins (It's been 2-3 days). I've gained 72-83 hunter on one account and 83-92 on another and still going. 

Everything works excellent, and the only complaints I had have been fixed upon requests (Routes past dragons). 

The only complaint at this moment I have is that sometimes the script turns itself off for no particular reason whilst in the bank. I'm fully loaded on supplies on the top row of the bank, some days it runs for 10 hours, and sometimes stops after 2.

Can I also request dynamic signatures?

Thanks for the review!

We can work over the issue later tonight on Skype :)

I already have a server, just need to implement it. It will be done sometime after thanksgiving.

EDIT: Which food messes up the script? 

EDIT2:

Version 1.05

• Bug fixes
  • Changed up hunting behavior. Let me know how you guys think.
Edited by daxmagex

I'm having the same banking issue as silent. All my supplies are at the top of my bank.

• [17:19:56] Downloading script 'daxBlackChins [Premium]'.
  • [17:20:00] Script Started: daxBlackChins [Premium].
  • [17:20:00] Disabled all randoms.
  • [17:20:03] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • [17:20:03] Please start the script at the banks of Edgeville or Varrock
  • [17:20:03] Please put all your items at the top of the bank
  • [17:20:03] The speed of hopping depends on your mouse speed! Please adjust accordingly.
  • [17:20:03] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • [17:20:35] Center location: (3138, 3782, 0)
  • [17:20:35] 6 more trip until break.
  • [17:20:35] Need axe
  • [17:20:38] ad
  • [17:20:47] Need Glory
  • [17:20:47] No axe found
  • [17:20:47] Need axe
  • [17:20:50] Need Glory
  • [17:20:51] You have hunted 0gp worth of chins
  • [17:20:51] Script Ended: daxBlackChins [Premium].

I'm having the same banking issue as silent. All my supplies are at the top of my bank.

• [17:19:56] Downloading script 'daxBlackChins [Premium]'.
  • [17:20:00] Script Started: daxBlackChins [Premium].
  • [17:20:00] Disabled all randoms.
  • [17:20:03] Please start the script at the banks of Edgeville or Varrock
  • [17:20:03] Please put all your items at the top of the bank
  • [17:20:03] The speed of hopping depends on your mouse speed! Please adjust accordingly.
  • [17:20:35] Center location: (3138, 3782, 0)
  • [17:20:35] 6 more trip until break.
  • [17:20:35] Need axe
  • [17:20:38] ad
  • [17:20:47] Need Glory
  • [17:20:47] No axe found
  • [17:20:47] Need axe
  • [17:20:50] Need Glory
  • [17:20:51] You have hunted 0gp worth of chins
  • [17:20:51] Script Ended: daxBlackChins [Premium].

Can you add me on Skype so we can further discuss the problem? 

Can you add me on Skype so we can further discuss the problem? 

Yep. Also could you add a feature to save your settings in the gui? It's a hassle to re input your settings everytime.

Yep. Also could you add a feature to save your settings in the gui? It's a hassle to re input your settings everytime.

This, a pre-set option would be great. Although the GUI isn't too complicated and long to set up, it would be easier.

Was botting 12 hours a day on my main account with 99 agility, quest cape and 13 skills 90+, got a permanent ban.

Sorry for your loss  :(

v 1.11 have been uploaded

• World Hopper reworked
  • GUI now auto saves.

v1.12

• Fixed a problem where bot would stop if it fails to withdraw axe. Thanks @gstroot.
  • Removed debugging messages as it's no longer needed.
  • Fixed a hopping bug.
Edited by daxmagex

Just purchased a monthly instance to try this out, looking forward to leaving feedback and proggy. :)

Good luck on hunting!

I'll be posting updates on this and see how long it'll go.

c7d5c079f4.png

EDIT: RS update this morning :(

Edited by daxmagex
1 person likes this

I have ran this for around 8 hours without one issue. I never had to check on it, came back to massive profit and didn't die once.

Awesome script so far, here is a proggy, will have more.

63b66ff2787a63fc7d46d7515d15eb6b.png

1 person likes this

I have ran this for around 8 hours without one issue. I never had to check on it, came back to massive profit and didn't die once.

Awesome script so far, here is a proggy, will have more.

63b66ff2787a63fc7d46d7515d15eb6b.png

Very nice :)

Chin prices rising guys, happy hunting!

f0b7a2001b.png

It keeps messing up at the beginning , withdraws the box traps then deposits inventory over and over.. the bot also continuously miss clicks at the canoe .. 

It keeps messing up at the beginning , withdraws the box traps then deposits inventory over and over.. the bot also continuously miss clicks at the canoe .. 

Put every item the bot may need at the top of the bank and make sure you have sufficient amounts of supplies. Also, where is the bot misclicking the canoe? I don't seem to have a problem with that.

If I was to make a fresh account for this, what hp do you recommend?

Been using on a lv 3 account, but would recommend over 20 hp.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor