Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

[ABCv2] daxHunter [CHIN KILLING/TRAPPING][Black Chins][200k - 600k+/hr][FALCONRY][RANK 4 AND 6 HUNTER]

2,127 posts in this topic

Please refer to my contact page on the GUI for bug related issues!

You can buy credits with RSGP HERE

a2Ylsdx.png

h7yPo7h.png?1

Longest Proggy:
From @dimidejong10

acptw2.png

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 

Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Birds/ Grey and Red Chins

Simply start with ~20 traps in the desired hunting location. Please set up desired formation.

Falconry

Start with ~5k gold in falconry area with or without falcon.

Black Chinchompas

Glory - Will teleport to edgeville bank when banking

Varrock - Will use varrock teleport tab to teleport to varrock when bankking

Canoe - Uses canoe to get to chins (Need Axe and 57+ WC)

Games Necklace - Uses corporeal beast teleport (20+ HP Recommended)

Please start bot with > 500 box traps for black chins.

Picture of GUI
2nQovvl.png

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT

Click Here

Edited by daxmagex
11 people like this

Definitely a nice looking release. I may take up hunter after seeing your progress! Good luck Dax, always great scripts from you!

Shows rs names in proggies rip accounts

swag.

Definitely a nice looking release. I may take up hunter after seeing your progress! Good luck Dax, always great scripts from you!

Thanks for the support! :)

if y ou release this jagex will start banning kids left and right. i thin you should sell only a few

By that logic, it should apply to every other premium script as well. ABCL10 minimizes bans.

1 person likes this

Have you lost an account using it yet? Just trying to get a feel for botting hunter in general.

Not until what seems like a manual ban after someone pmed me he was going to email jagex that I'm a botter lol. Had a couple of people pming me when I turned my private chat on to sell chins.

Accounts lasted 1.5 months nearly 24/7. Hence how i got 53m exp in a month. Had some downtimes such as selling chins, rs updates, etc.

Dayum son, looks sexy

Not as sexy as you <3

dayum them proggies tho....

;)

How much will it be?

12.99 - Month

29.99 - Lifetime

SCRIPT IS NOW FOR SALE ON REPOSITORY

Damn this looks amazing. Definitely going to buy this. Would you be able to implement using house tables then a mounted glory? It world reduce the risk

Edited by gstroot

Damn this looks amazing. Definitely going to buy this. Would you be able to implement using house tables then a mounted glory? It world reduce the risk

Thanks!

Your suggestion is certainly possible, but the reason why I didn't include house tabs was since glory charges are basically 1k each, and house tabs are 1k as well, there won't be much of a difference. Additionally with glorys, you are able to teleport at level 30 wilderness while you can only teleport at 20 with tabs, making it not as efficient and more dangerous since you will be walking 10 levels through the wilderness.

Varrock tabs on the otherhand do not require a house with the construction level and is right next to the canoe at barbarian village. The bot will detect that and canoe to the chinchompa place if you specify your transportation route to be canoeing.

Thanks!

Your suggestion is certainly possible, but the reason why I didn't include house tabs was since glory charges are basically 1k each, and house tabs are 1k as well, there won't be much of a difference. Additionally with glorys, you are able to teleport at level 30 wilderness while you can only teleport at 20 with tabs, making it not as efficient and more dangerous since you will be walking 10 levels through the wilderness.

Varrock tabs on the otherhand do not require a house with the construction level and is right next to the canoe at barbarian village. The bot will detect that and canoe to the chinchompa place if you specify your transportation route to be canoeing.

I thought of that after I had typed it out ><. Thanks for the quick reply. Maybe add a picture of the UI (settings) just for possible buyers to look at?

Edited by gstroot

I thought of that after I had typed it out ><. Thanks for the quick reply. Maybe add a picture of the UI (settings) just for possible buyers to look at?

Of course, took me a while to get my giffing tool to work correctly, but here it is:

EhdYAFY.gif

1 person likes this

AE6HhOV.jpg

Running it for 5 hours on an account around 85+ hunting. I'll post the results later tonight, so far the script looks really good

This was with hopping a fair bit because of pkers and such but it calmed down near the end. Not that 400k that you see but I'm also 12 levels lower than his proggy pictures. Also for reference I only went through one glory (6) in this whole time. Overall it is a great script and I would recommend it to anyone.

Edited by gstroot
1 person likes this

Running it for 5 hours on an account around 85+ hunting. I'll post the results later tonight, so far the script looks really good

Great :)

Do you have skype for support?

Also where should I start the script and should I have things in the invent? I just started it and it just took out traps/imp boxes/3 brews and then banked all and repeated until I took out axe manually.

Also- What gear did you use, what inventory setup and what settings overall?

Edited by siilentalk

Do you have skype for support?

Also where should I start the script and should I have things in the invent? I just started it and it just took out traps/imp boxes/3 brews and then banked all and repeated until I took out axe manually.

Also- What gear did you use, what inventory setup and what settings overall?

Yup, my skype is daxmagex.

You can start with empty inventory. What axe you using? Are your brews 4 doses?

With imp boxes, I had no problems with 20 box traps, 1 rune axe, 4 sara brews, and 2 imp boxes

EDIT: Bank problem fixed, please put every item the bot uses on top of bank where visible.

Edited by daxmagex

Small problem. The bot is counting my total exp in the skill towards the total exp gained so it's showing 43mil exp per hour. Just a small thing, so there is no rush to fix it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead