daxmagex

[ABCv2] daxHunter [500+ Chins/Hr 900k GP/Hr] [Black Chins] [FALCONRY] [RANK 4 AND 6 HUNTER HISCORES]

33 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

Search "Looking Glass" on this thread.
Looks like people do use this with Looking Glass.

Been looking for a " search thread " button but unable to find it, regardless you are extremely helpful on this website appreciate it.

Fixed the error I guess it was the spot I was at.

5 hours ago, demburlyboys said:

Hi, 

I just got this bot and used it on an old account I had which is a pure. It got 1-70 in two days and was banned after (1-day ban). I know the ban was simply from overusing it. What tips do you guys have to ensure that the bot can farm chins and reduce the risk of being caught? 

Set the bot up with settings that mirror your personal game play. i would also advise to not bot more than 10-12 hours a day. thats clearly asking for a ban. some may disagree

1 hour ago, demburlyboys said:

How can I set up the bot so that it mirrors my gameplay? I'm still not too familiar with this client.

I havent used daxHunter in a while. But i guess you have to trust that its got good anti ban default settings.

Other than that, if theres an option for anti ban make sure its on and on the highest setting.

Other than that, use breaks for about 20% of your run time and dont bot more than 12 hours.

6 minutes ago, rzzanb said:

Experiencing an issue with chins at the minute. Cannot grab tile, please restart tribot. Keeps happening continuously even after restarts. Assuming this is a client issue after update ?  

Yes, follow this thread for updates:

2 hours ago, Maxx_Toast said:

so i purchased this bot a week ago only used it 2 days and havent been able to touch it sense due to tribot being down or whatever the case is.

Will i be reimbursed...?

or atleast days extended ?

Hello.

Tribot have been outdated for the past couple days and we are waiting for a fix.

I've refunded your purchase so you can buy it then tribot gets updated. 

Have a nice day.

17 minutes ago, sulocancetin said:

@daxmagex

What do you think progressive levelling 1-99 ?

I think it's great

Edited by daxmagex

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Training Pures & Mains
      Description:
      Tri Experiment Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Experiments in the Canafis Dungeon.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Experiment Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.

Experiments are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      They have 100 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for pures.
      There are ALOT of them to train on, and the script is capable of fighting in all areas of the dungeon
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Canafis Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Money Making & Killing Tzhaars
      Description:
      Tri AIO Tzhaar FIghter is a flawless script designed to kill all of the Tzhaar monsters in the Tzhaar City.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. While also being very safe for all account types, including pures! Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter is actually the only Tzhaar fighting script available on the market, and with all of the features listed below, I'm sure this will always be the best available Tzhaar Fighter available!

Tzhaar Creatures are a great monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      Safe spotting - If you are a pure, or just want to train without taking much damage, this script is perfect for you. You can fight them safely using Halberds ( for melee ), Ranged, or Magic.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are 3 ideas spots for pures to train on, and unlimited customisable training spots for mains!
      They are close to a bank - From any place in the dungeon, it will take no longer than 30 seconds to walk to the bank.
      Their loot - All tzhaar creatures have a massive drop table, including multiple items worth over 200k each!
      Features:
      Pictures:

Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot

Thanks for reading 
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script for training Zerkers and Mains
      Description:
      Tri Yak Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Yaks on the island of Neitiznot
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Yak Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.
      Yaks are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:

They have 50 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for all account types.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are about 15 different yaks all bunches up which the bot can train on.
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Neitiznot Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:

Thanks for reading
    • By Tri
      Welcome To Tri Pest Control Pro

Tri Pest Control Pro is a flawless script that plays the Pest Control minigame for you! While creating this script, my primary goal was to make a script that will play the game just as good as a human, if not better, while still remaining safe to use. And after rigorous testing from the community and myself, I believe I have succeeded in my goal. 
      Happy botting, and enjoy your void!
      Features:
        About the three different playing styles:

Screenshots:

Testimonials:

Purchase Information:

You can purchase the script through the repository or clicking the image below:
    • By Fegitto123123
      Im kinda new to botting and i am currently botting on my laptop and playing regularly on my main on my computer, since i've heard of chainbans there's a risk my main gets banned.
      How does proxies work with VIP-E to stop this?
  • Our picks

• This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 21 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

Bug fix for intelligent banking

Improvement to the stability of LG over time

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 10 replies
    • - Updated the banking API to use the game item cache instead of interfaces. This will result in less delay, greater efficiency, and greater reliability. LG will especially benefit from this update.
      - Fixed a bug with the Grand Exchange API relating to searching for items.
      • 5 replies
    • This release includes:

* Banking update fix
      * Cache loader bug fix
      ** When TRiBot detects the cache reader has issues loading the cache, it will reload it all. This fixes the problem of loading an old cache which is re-written after loading a new client update.
        • thonking
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 43 replies