Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

Tri Monk Trainer - No Food Required - ABCL + Custom Antiban - Ranged Support - Looting - Failsafes

71 posts in this topic

Uhm, all of a sudden it started running towards the Edgeville bank. Then it made an u-turn towards the Wilderness ditch. It then proceeded to cross the Wilderness Ditch, closing the warning menu about crossing the ditch, and started running deeper into the Wilderness...

@Tri

I know this is a free script so it's not high on your todo list but while I was using this today, the bot would miss click and get stuck up stairs trying to atk monks behind closed doors, is it possible to make it go back down stairs if it does that please?

Edited by smurfs14

@Duvy I need to borrow an account so I can get this script running 100% again and add in the ABC2 antiban. If anyone has one I can borrow please pm me or add me on skype ^_^ my skype is: tri.tribot

Thanks.

does this script have abc2  antiban yet? because my new pure got banned last night lol and wanna use again but wanna know if it has been added yet?

I love this script but can u add the highest anti ban level on this cause I keep getting banned when I use it

I'll do a full rewrite and update this script with abc2 within a day or two :). 

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Tri said:

I'll do a full rewrite and update this script with abc2 within a day or two :). 

thanks broski I had a 90 str 91 rng f2p pure from this and ur range guild bot and I just hopped on this one after a while and I got fucked :( so trying to remake it so I would love the new anti ban system for this so I can Suicide :)

After like 20 minutes I found my character in the Fally castle stuck in a room...how do I make it stay fighting the monks?

Script has had a full rewrite :) featuring:

• Full ABC2 antiban
  • Rewritten combat methods
  • Rewritten healing methods
  • Rewritten navigation methods
  • Adjusted timing of nearly every aspect