Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

ExFletcher - AIO Fletcher [ABCL 10] [EXFARM READY] [TASK BASED] [PROGRESSIVE LEVELING] [CLIENT ARGUMENTS] [ALL BANKS]

182 posts in this topic

I read the set-up, but when I'm filling out the GUI do I press both add task/generate script argument and then start the script?

EDIT: Nevermind, flawless script.

Edited by shazaaam

Script verison *: Latest one from repository

What is occuring? *: Constantly clicking in the minimap and moving from bank, only to come back, sometimes just to the next bank booth, but that could still raise suspicion
Item you are making *: Yew longbow
Script GUI picture or script argument *: not necessary
When did this bug start occuring for you? (I.E after RS update) *: about 3 days ago
How should i fix this?: Don't have the bot click in the minimap
Additional information: Not a HUGE bug, but it could still make someone suspicious that you constantly switch bank booths. This is specifically happening in V West Bank. Another thing I noticed is that this script does not bank in the Grand Exchange.

Edited by DxZ

Script verison *: Latest one from repository

What is occuring? *: Constantly clicking in the minimap and moving from bank, only to come back, sometimes just to the next bank booth, but that could still raise suspicion

Item you are making *: Yew longbow

Script GUI picture or script argument *: not necessary

When did this bug start occuring for you? (I.E after RS update) *: about 3 days ago

How should i fix this?: Don't have the bot click in the minimap

Additional information: Not a HUGE bug, but it could still make someone suspicious that you constantly switch bank booths. This is specifically happening in V West Bank. Another thing I noticed is that this script does not bank in the Grand Exchange.

It's not a script issue. It's the client that makes it behave like that.

I may add grand exchange another time.

Is this bot pretty safe? How often do you suggest I bot/day? And what do you think the best money making method would be? 

Edited by muzzis444

Script verison *: v1.0
What is occuring? *: it crashed on me once or twice
Item you are making *: magic longbow (u)
Script GUI picture or script argument *: have the debug instead

nU8XI4j.png
When did this bug start occuring for you? (I.E after RS update) *: never used the script previously.
How should i fix this?: use your scripting magic
Additional information: @erickho123

Script verison *: v1.0

What is occuring? *: it crashed on me once or twice

Item you are making *: magic longbow (u)

Script GUI picture or script argument *: have the debug instead

nU8XI4j.png

When did this bug start occuring for you? (I.E after RS update) *: never used the script previously.

How should i fix this?: use your scripting magic

Additional information: @erickho123

I don't think my script is causing that... not too sure. I can try hiding the paint if the issue keeps persisting to seei f that solves your issue.

One thing I feel you should consider is, whenever the bot makes longbow (u), he chooses to make x32 every time. Is it possible to add different amounts to make it more human like?

One thing I feel you should consider is, whenever the bot makes longbow (u), he chooses to make x32 every time. Is it possible to add different amounts to make it more human like?

It doesn't chose 32 everytime.

EDIT:

Never mind, I accidentally overlooked your link in the original post (was wondering about dice.rs). All good!

Great script by the way, I haven't had any problems at all. (knock on wood)

Edited by Goth Chocolate

Never used a fletching script, gonna give this a try overnight!

You won't regret it, I love this script, task based are my favourite and it runs without errors :)

This script is great, and I think it is probably one of the best free ones out there.

However, I am having this problem that randomly arises.

Sometimes the bot sits there thinking that it is doing the next "operation" but isn't really, and it ends up just sitting moving the camera around (or randomly clicking.) I know that it isn't "resting" because of the commands on the bottom. Just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this.

@fixpix

I'll add it next week!

This script is great, and I think it is probably one of the best free ones out there.

However, I am having this problem that randomly arises.

Sometimes the bot sits there thinking that it is doing the next "operation" but isn't really, and it ends up just sitting moving the camera around (or randomly clicking.) I know that it isn't "resting" because of the commands on the bottom. Just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this.

Print the script stack trace when this occurs

1 person likes this