Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

ExFletcher - AIO Fletcher [ABCL 10] [EXFARM READY] [TASK BASED] [PROGRESSIVE LEVELING] [CLIENT ARGUMENTS] [ALL BANKS]

182 posts in this topic

I have found out that the bot does not know how to exit the searching post. I've been running the bot for hours at catherby bank, and then the bot is stuck at searching post window. Please add a feature to exit searching post, otherwise, the script will just hover the mouse here and there within the searching post window. Thanks

I have found out that the bot does not know how to exit the searching post. I've been running the bot for hours at catherby bank, and then the bot is stuck at searching post window. Please add a feature to exit searching post, otherwise, the script will just hover the mouse here and there within the searching post window. Thanks

I actually do have code for this, but most likely the poll interfaces text changed. I'll have to figure a more dynamic way to detect if it's up or not

I actually do have code for this, but most likely the poll interfaces text changed. I'll have to figure a more dynamic way to detect if it's up or not

Thanks for the info. 

Here's today's proggy.

iw6t1i.png

Thanks for the info. 

Here's today's proggy.

iw6t1i.png

after breaking for more than 8 hours. I continued and got a permanent ban. Not sure if it was the script though. 

after breaking for more than 8 hours. I continued and got a permanent ban. Not sure if it was the script though. 

It's not the script.

2 people like this

thanks for the great script, got 16m fletching with this bot, would recommend

Good to hear you enjoyed the script, cheers.

Still running flawlessly as usual. I absolutely love your scripts erickho123.

0mNt0wC.png

1 person likes this

RIP Banned for 4 hour session.

Don't blame erickho123 cause you got banned for botting. I've used this on multiple accs and gotten tons of xp and levels. And guess what I do when my accs get banned? I just make more. I don't go saying RIP Banned after my accounts are banned. This script is near flawless.

1 person likes this

Script verison *: Current version
What is occuring? *: Bot will click on the ladder to the upstairs of varrock west bank, and is unable to go down the ladder.  (This has happened on two occasions today)
Item you are making *: cutting longbows
Script GUI picture or script argument *: (has nothing to do with bug)
When did this bug start occuring for you? (I.E after RS update) *: After the update of varrock west bank.  Jagex made a door on the north wall.
How should i fix this?:  If the bot goes up the ladder, make it go down the ladder :)
Additional information: N/A

@erickho123

Edited by justpixels

What is occuring? *: Bot will click on the ladder to the upstairs of varrock west bank, and is unable to go down the ladder.  (This has happened on two occasions today)

When did this bug start occuring for you? (I.E after RS update) *: After the update of varrock west bank.  Jagex made a door on the north wall.

How should i fix this?:  If the bot goes up the ladder, make it go down the ladder :)

@erickho123

Will look into it this weekend, thanks.

1 person likes this

@erickho123

Updated

I got banned because my character was doing nothing for 10 hours,i told it to cut yew logs then string them? Why did it keep saying i was missing an item 1777

I got banned because my character was doing nothing for 10 hours,i told it to cut yew logs then string them? Why did it keep saying i was missing an item 1777

1777 = bowstring ID...... You didn't set your bot up correctly.......