Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

ExFletcher - AIO Fletcher [ABCL 10] [EXFARM READY] [TASK BASED] [PROGRESSIVE LEVELING] [CLIENT ARGUMENTS] [ALL BANKS]

181 posts in this topic

having problems with it

keeps saying this?

but my maple logs are in top corner of bank?

• [17:04:01] Login bot started.
  • [23:16:42] you are missing one of these items [1517]
  • [01:05:54] We have no more avaliable tasks
  • [01:06:27] Script Ended: ExFletcher.

What's with the weird time stamps?

@erickho123 you collecting any data on your end to see how much ppl use the fletcher and stuff?

I am going to do that soon, yes. Why do you ask?

1 person likes this

Great script! Had no problems so far, best spot is definatly duel arena bank, flawless and perfected! 150+ Hours ran so far!

Great script! Had no problems so far, best spot is definatly duel arena bank, flawless and perfected! 150+ Hours ran so far!

Post dem proggies

@hallenrud

Edited by erickho123

I am going to do that soon, yes. Why do you ask?

I'm curious to see how many leechers there are using your awesome script and not even posting 1 single proggy of it! Also want to see how much xp I'm adding up total cause I'm using this A TON!

I'm curious to see how many leechers there are using your awesome script and not even posting 1 single proggy of it! Also want to see how much xp I'm adding up total cause I'm using this A TON!

All of the data sent won't be shared.

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/43380-i-advanced-fletcher/?p=521221, :'(

Edited by erickho123
1 person likes this

I will start begin gathering data collection for all my free scripts by today. If you do not accept the firewall to dice.rs, you will not be allowed to run the script.

The data collected can range from the following:

to see how many people are using my scripts, how many accounts per user is using my script, xp gained, banks being used, and much more.

All of your data will be held by me only and it will remain confidential. The only times your "data" will be mentioned or used publicly is when it is used "overall" or totaled up by all the other users as well such as total xp gained, how many users are leeching, etc.

If you don't like that I'm collecting such information, please private message your reasons why. "I dont want you to know im goldfarming the shit out of your script and leaving no feedback" is not acceptable. I expect reasonable reasons and if your reason is something simliar to that, don't use my free scripts.

Thank you.

Edited by erickho123
1 person likes this

Failed hard at uploading the proggies earlier, somehow ended up with 2 posts...rip.

Edited by justpixels
1 person likes this

Hi, ive been running this script for few days, it is flawless. One thing i notice is that whenever the script tries to rotate camera, it will go to settings first. I find this very weird because I myself wont go to settings, right click on one of the button then rotate camera. 

Here's more.

wJiDkgL.png

b3n8zz8.png

gPIdhOM.png

RZIK7GD.png

Sexy.

Hi, ive been running this script for few days, it is flawless. One thing i notice is that whenever the script tries to rotate camera, it will go to settings first. I find this very weird because I myself wont go to settings, right click on one of the button then rotate camera. 

@darktreat It's not a script issue. Enable this setting on runescape

ca8006046e02d8e1c652da6ba066f137.png

cc8752f889ce56d928e09a9f356fe445.png

Oh, i have one suggestion is that while banking, you can add another option which is clicking the "bank all" button. Randomly banking either using the button or right-clicking makes the bot seems better!

Oh, i have one suggestion is that while banking, you can add another option which is clicking the "bank all" button. Randomly banking either using the button or right-clicking makes the bot seems better!

I think that's based on your character profile, I do have it to do that depending on if you're cutting or stringing. Your character profile is unique, thus making your botters different from other botters. For example, sometimes your camera spins with the mouse wheel. Another botters profile may NEVER spin with the mouse wheel. It may be the same with depositing. It's all ABC / character profile reliant to make your accounts different from others, and hopefully lowering your chances of getting banned.

Edited by erickho123

where is everyone botting this for low bans?

no exact locations. I change location every 3 hours. Camelot>Catherby>Varrock>Falador>Lumbridge Bank.

no exact locations. I change location every 3 hours. Camelot>Catherby>Varrock>Falador>Lumbridge Bank.

do you do this manually? if not how do you set it up to switch locations?