erickho123

ExFletcher - AIO Fletcher [ABCL 10] [EXFARM READY] [TASK BASED] [PROGRESSIVE LEVELING] [CLIENT ARGUMENTS] [ALL BANKS]

​ExFletcher #1 Free fletcher

GET THE SCRIPT

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/976-exfletcher/

Fletcher features

• 80+ Different items to chose from
  • Cut all logs (Including shafts and crossbow stocks)
  • String all bows
  • Gem cutting (Uncut emerald to emerald, uncut topaz to cut topaz, etc) - Need testing and an account
  • Gem crafting (Emerald to emerald bolt tips, dragonstone to dragonstone bolt tips) - Need testing and an account
  • Combining items (Attaching arrow tips, attaching feather to dart tips, etc) (Super fast mode combining option) - Need testing an an account
  • Anti-ban compliance rating of 10 (Maximum level, read more here: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/37358-new-premium-script-standards-working-to-reduce-bans/)
  • Script argument (Allows you to skip the GUI)
  • Task based system (I.E; cut maple logs to 1500 maple longbow (u) then string  1500 maple longbow (u) maple longbow or Cut all maple logs to maple longbow (u) then String all maple longbow (u) to maple longbows.)
  • Custom progressive system (You can chose what level to stop fletching a bow for complete progressive leveling customization)
  • Loading settings
  • Saving settings
  • Supports majority of all runescape banks (if not all)
  • Screenshots all level ups and progress reports (upon ending script) and saves them to an folder found in your .tribot/ExFletch folder
  • Confirmed compatibility with ExFarm v3 (Read developement log here: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/40009-exfarm-v3-development-log-compatible-with-nearly-all-scripts/)

Setup:

• Add script by clicking "Add script" link above
  • Go to a nearby bank
  • Start the script
  • Fill out the GUI (Should be simple enough)

Important notes:

GUI Pictures / Progress reports:

63cdcc99940a738fdc658e05c89c63b0.png

Missing an item?:
Fill out this format and I might just add it! Anything with an asterisk (*) means you HAVE to fill it out.

Item name to make *:What items make this items? *:How do you make this item? *:Additional information:

BUG FORMAT (Fill it out or I ignore you.)
Fill out this format and I might just add it! Anything with an asterisk (*) means you HAVE to fill it out.

Script verison *:What is occuring? *:Item you are making *:Script GUI picture or script argument *:When did this bug start occuring for you? (I.E after RS update) *:How should i fix this?:Additional information:
Edited by erickho123
  • Like 1

Going to give this a try. Is it up yet?

Not yet, I need to gather some more supplies to test before releasing. I'll tag you once I release it though

Edit: Does anyone have a high level crafting account? Please add me on skype.. : erickho123. I'll give you the gems to cut, and all you have to do is use a chisel on them and screenshot me the picture. Thank you

Edited by erickho123
  • Like 1

@Mikeey

Uploaded. I am fairly confident that stringing/cutting portion of the script is working fine unless I typo'd / incorrecty entered an item id.

For the "crafting and combining portion", i'm not too confident, just yet. I need to get higher crafting level / more supplies to check them out. They'll be finished soon for sure though. If anyone can LEND me an account, i can easily release them within an hour ish (already added the data, which took fucking forever...).

A mixture of cutting and stringing

ccf7debeba6729ef14bfc21f89015114.png

Edited by erickho123

It's running pretty well. Script command seems to not work (GUI still pops up and it doesn't start fletching). @erickho123

I ran it 22 hours, (had to reboot computer because when i got home nothing else was popping up). I'm 80+ fletching now. What was the script argument generated that you tried? Nevermind, restart the script (don't click rerun script) and generate the script argument again (a new one should be generated, don't use the old one). It should be fixed.

I have screenshots from 33-80+ fletching. I started from 1 fletching, but screenshot feature wasn't added until around 30 fletching :D

Edited by erickho123