Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mammothowl1010

Re: Looking for a good daily exercise

14 posts in this topic

So quite a long time ago I said I was on a diet at 218 pounds and wanted to get to 200. Well i'm around 195 now and I want to start building muscle, I am 6'5 tall. I normally do: 20-30 pushups, sometimes sit-ups(50), lift weights(one handed dumb-bells(I think they're called that)(30 pounds each arm)) and Plank/sideplank or both. Normally I plank for around a minute, I was wondering if you guys have any good in home workouts/ideas? I am looking for Kicking strength(leg) Punching strength(arm) and abs(Don't have to be big abs, just decent) I'm 16 years old. Currently drinking my first "Protein Power" Protein shake, IT'S GODDAMN DISGUSTING!!!

Here is a picture of me now so you can get a bit more of an idea.

YES MY HAT SAIS MAMMOTHOWL

cb8mybkn.jpg

Irrevelant, but what is that in your bowl? Is that leaves, it looks like a face

e2e5b434ef31594c45ebb789cd388950.png

Can you afford a gem membership? Probably best just to go to the gym

Irrevelant, but what is that in your bowl? Is that leaves, it looks like a face

e2e5b434ef31594c45ebb789cd388950.png

Can you afford a gem membership? Probably best just to go to the gym

Face on leaf and random beads in bowl.

Gym I could afford but I am socially nervous I guess you could call it? I hate people

Gym I could afford but I am socially nervous I guess you could call it? I hate people

Suck it up and go to the gym

Suck it up and go to the gym

Pretty much, nobody will really give a fuck tbh.

That's called being a misanthrope. And to be honest, we're all a little misanthropic every now and then. I agree with @erickho123 that nobody really cares. There's a great quote from David Wallace's Infinite Jest - “You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.”

Just remember that there is always going to be someone at the gym who is weaker than you, and someone who is stronger than you. There is nothing you can do about that, so the best attitude you can tote is - forgive my language - not giving a fuck

1 person likes this

That's called being a misanthrope. And to be honest, we're all a little misanthropic every now and then. I agree with @erickho123 that nobody really cares. There's a great quote from David Wallace's Infinite Jest - “You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.”

Just remember that there is always going to be someone at the gym who is weaker than you, and someone who is stronger than you. There is nothing you can do about that, so the best attitude you can tote is - forgive my language - not giving a fuck

Also remember that nobody decent goes to the gym to judge other people. Everyone there is there to better himself. 

1 person likes this

A good thing to start with is a daily jog, this is useful as can help with breathing and also is a good exercise to start off. 

Another thing if you're not happy with Gym buy some weights for home, get a weight bench and some weights always a good starting method.

I walk up like a shit-ton flight of stairs instead of taking the elevator. Really gets your heart going. Doesn't apply if you don't live in a single floor building.

I would strongly advice you to join a gym and ask for some advice.

12 months ago I decided I wanted to change my body, I thought I was too skinny.. My weight was 120lbs back than.

I did what you do, home training and just holding on hoping for results, didnt work.

I went to my local gym, just a regular one. Asked for some advice and ended up training for 3 months with a personal trainer, cost some money but in the long run it was well worth it. Since technique is probably your best friend.

Now, one year later im at 172lbs with a low fat percentage.

Ofcourse dieting and all that play a big role, but home training wont get you where you wont to go.

Besides this, there is no such thing as training for just abs or just big arms. Go for the whole package, it will work better eventually.

Good luck, and congrats with your progress thisfar.

~Sanderty