Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Starfox

[Free] Sigma Bot Manager Elite BETA [Now Available!]

This thread is to be used to report all bugs related to Sigma Bot Manager Elite v3 BETA, which is now available to those who own Sigma Bot Manager Elite v2. Over the course of the beta I will be adding videos, previews, patch notes, and more detailed information to this thread.

For information regarding the BETA and version 2, please click here.

Slave Options
Slave options are typed into the arguments text field in the Script Queue, Client Starter, or just when normally starting a script.

Format

{key1}value1{!key1} {key2}value2{key2}

You can add as many slave arguments as you need, or none.

Available Options

Host IP

Key: host
Value: The IP (LAN or external) you wish to connect to.
Default Value: "localhost"
Description: Allows a slave to connect to the Mule Server, even if the Mule Server is not on the same computer or even network as the slave.

Key: profile
Value: The name of the profile that you want this slave to use.
Default Value: null
Description: When specified, this slave will be automatically added to the first mule connected to the server. Once the slave is added to the mule, the specified profile will be loaded. The added orders will be disabled.

Note that for this to work, a mule must be added to the Mule Server before the slave.

Preload Map Cache

Key: preload_cache
Value: "true" or "false
Default Value: "false"
Description: Allows the slave to use previously cached data. This will improve memory usage and walking speed/reliability.

Save Map Cache

Key: save_cache
Value: "true" or "false
Default Value: "false"
Description: Allows the slave to use save cached data for later use. Required for preloading to work.

Example

{host}142.324.324.233{!host} {profile}flax picking{!profile} 

That's all there is to it! I will be adding more and more settings that you can set for the slave via arguments. Many of these options will also be able to be changed via the Mule Server, when applicable.

Patch Notes

Version 3.4.3 (12/15/14)

-> Greatly improved script stability.

-> The slave will now first attempt to click the trade message to accept a trade before right clicking the mule.

-> BUG FIX: Errors will now always be displayed as they should.

Version 3.4.2 (12/12/14)

-> A "Login Mule" option has been added to easily log your mule back in on command.

-> Improved script stability.

-> Updates mouse to use a newer framework.

-> So many updates that in all honesty I don't remember them all. I will try to add them here as a record.

-> BUG FIX: Fixed an issue (caused by the trading post updated) that would result in the mule ceasing to send data to the server (causing odd errors).

-> BUG FIX: The mule/slave can no longer get stuck in certain circumstances while walking due to a TRiBot pathfinding bug.

VERSION 3.4 (11/30/14)

-> Level conditions have been added! This is huge, and opens up doors to many other types of conditions such as location, time, settings, etc.

-> Added an "Info Options" menu. This will allow you to decide what is shown in the information box in the Mule GUI.

-> Show all Inventory/Bank/Skills

-> Show relevant Inventory/Bank/Skills (relevance pertains to if the skill/item is included in any orders or conditions you have added to the current slave).

-> The timeout for the mule logging out after completing an order has been reduced from 8 to 5 seconds.

-> The information area will now update immediately when switching between slaves in the Mule GUI.

-> Many other small tweaks and fixes.

-> BUG FIX: An issue involving slaves getting stuck on the "preparing" status indefinitely has theoretically been fixed (requires more testing to confirm, as the issue is rare).

-> BUG FIX: The "Disable All Orders" option now works as intended.

Version 3.3.5 (11/25/14)

-> Small tweaks to how movements operate.

-> Newly added fail-safes makes it impossible for the script to get stuck attempting to trade.

-> Even more stability improvements!

-> Slightly lowered CPU usage.

-> WORK IN PROGRESS: The walking methods I use now have the CAPABILITY to walk up and down stairs, ladders, through dungeons, pretty much anywhere. However, I still need to make the GUI and automated system for it, which will be released in Version 3.5.

-> BUG FIX: Cache data once again saves correctly.

-> BUG FIX: The bank cache will no longer exponentially grow in size whenever it is saved.

-> BUG FIX: The script will no longer occasionally get stuck at the "Welcome to RuneScape" screen.

-> BUG FIX: Accounts that get the "Error Connecting to Server" while the slave is active will now log back in correctly.

Version 3.3.3 (11/20/14)

-> Changed the size of the GUI upon starting the script.

-> Updated the way conditions are saved (you'll need to make new conditions and profiles).

-> Profiles will no longer be re-added if you set the profile from the slave arguments and then deleted all the orders.

-> The mule will now prioritize trading slaves based on the following:

-> The distance from the mule to the slave.

-> Whether the mule is in the same world as the slave.

-> If the slave is still preparing.

-> Added a confirmation dialog when removing a slave from the server.

-> Added a "Remove All Slaves" option to the server.

-> Added an "Add to Mule" option to the slave list in the server (an alternative to pressing enter, not a replacement).

-> The slave image once again will be sent to the server correctly.

-> Several speed and efficiency improvements.

-> Slaves in the Mule GUI are now colored to indicate their status:

-> Gray: Being removed

-> Black: Scripting (AKA the host script is running and the slave is idling)

-> Yellow: Preparing order

-> Green: Order ready

-> Red: Order preparation failed (from either the slave or mule end)

-> BUG FIX: Many errors related to slave-mules have been corrected.

-> BUG FIX: An error will no longer be occasionally thrown when slaves are using the deposit box.

-> BUG FIX: The "Enable Order Upon Adding" option now works as it should.

Version 3.3.2 (11/19/14)

-> Slight stability improvements.

-> Caching improvements.

-> Added a new "Enable Order Upon Adding" option in the options menu.

Version 3.3.1_1 (11/18/14)

-> Added a bank cache to improve banking speed and reliability.

-> Added "Disable All Orders" and "Remove All Orders" options to the options menu in the mule GUI.

-> Added the "save_cache" option to the slave arguments. See above.

-> Slaves in the mule GUI will now show the world they are in and their current status.

-> The mule GUI's Information area will now:

-> Only show items that are added to the Item Editor.

-> Show the names of the items that are being shown.

Version 3.3.1 (11/18/14)

-> The tutorial island solver in the slave is now significantly more reliable.

-> Significant CPU usage optimizations for the slave.

-> BUG FIX: Trying to create a slave-mule will no longer cause the account to be removed from the server.

-> BUG FIX: If you have multiple "trade all" order parts and some cannot be executed, the order will no longer fail.

-> BUG FIX: Teamviewer no longer will cause any problems. However, Teamviewer does use a lot of CPU, so I caution using it when it isn't absolutely necessary.

VERSION 3.3 (11/17/14)

-> Walking is in the process of being reworked. More information above.

-> Trading has been made to be cleaner and more reliable.

-> An "Add All" option has been added to both the slave list and the options menu.

-> The save location has been moved to "Sigma" from the ".tribot" directory.

-> Slight performance increases.

-> An enormous amount of other smaller improvements and changes.

-> Significantly smoother than previous versions, resulting in less bans and faster execution.

-> BUG FIX: The slave will no longer occasionally fail to accept the first trade screen or the initial trade request.

-> BUG FIX: Script instabilities caused by the above bug and other smaller issues have been corrected.

Version 3.2.3 (10/30/14)

-> BUG FIX: TONS of fixes related to walking.

-> BUG FIX: TONS of fixes related to trading.

-> BUG FIX: Banking now again works correctly.

Version 3.2.2_1 (10/29/14)

-> BUG FIX: The mule will again bank correctly.

-> BUG FIX: The client will no longer close if the mule or slave is unable to connect to the server.

-> BUG FIX: Saved information will again be loaded correctly.

-> BUG FIX: The slave will now only login if a script is running in the foreground.

Version 3.2.2 (10/29/14)
-> Framework has been entirely reworked. If you encounter any issues, let me know immediately. It will take a couple days to weed out all the bugs.

-> The path that the mule is walking will now be drawn.

-> Massive speed improvements when walking.

-> BUG FIX: If the host script stops, the slave will still accept trades from the mule.
-> BUG FIX: An error involving deposit box trading has been corrected.
-> BUG FIX: Many bugs involving stability have been corrected.

Version 3.2.1_2 (10/27/14)
-> Stability improvements.
-> When trading "all" items to the mule, the mule will no longer click accept before the items are offered.
-> Pathfinding efficiency has been slightly improved (more to come on that).

-> BUG FIX: The login bot will no longer be activated at the same time as the slave's login manager (an issue caused with update 3.2.1_1).

Version 3.2.1_1 (10/27/14)
-> BUG FIX: The slave will no longer get stuck when logging in.

Version 3.2.1 (10/26/14)
-> Tons of fixes related to tab support.
-> Once again increased script stability.
-> The slave will now pause the host script and solve tutorial island when applicable.
-> The slave will now only pause the host script when there is a host script 
-> Full script queue support has been added.

-> BUG FIX: Both the slave and mule will bank correctly at the Lumbridge bank. Make sure you set up a "get out of" movement for the mule!

VERSION 3.2 (10/23/14)
-> Tab support has been added!
-> Increased script stability.
-> Many other small tweaks, changes, and improvements.
-> The way the slave logs in has been changed.
    -> The slave will only log in when an order is ready.
    -> The slave WON'T log in if the Login bot is active.

-> BUG FIX: Order conditions will now trigger faster (when they should have been triggering).
-> BUG FIX: The bank will now be updated faster (when it should have been updating).
-> BUG FIX: Setting the host (for port forwarding) on the slave once again works correctly.

Version 3.1.3 (10/22/14)
-> Profiles have been added!
    -> To save a profile, right-click on a slave and click "Save As Profile".
    -> To load a profile, right-click on a slave and click "Load Profile".
    -> You can also load profiles via arguments. See below.
-> Slave options arguments have been added! For more information, see content above patch notes.

Version 3.1.2_1 (10/21/14)
-> Banking temporarily uses webwalking while I work out some kinks in my own method.
-> Deposit box support has been updated to near perfection! Only need to iron out some small bugs, if there are any.
-> Conditions added to orders are now constant (IE, changing a condition in an editor will not change a condition attached to an order).
-> Small walking improvements.
-> Other internal improvements.
-> So many other updates that my head is spinning.

-> BUG FIX: Fixed an issue where orders for other slaves would occasionally be ran when they shouldn't be when the mule is trading.

Version 3.1.2 (10/21/14)
-> Tons of updates were made to tons of different things. I've lost track of a lot of them. Many previous issues have been fixed.

Version 3.1.1 (10/17/14)
-> The GUI has been redesigned.
-> Movement tiles can now be set by clicking F2 on the screen or minimap.
-> The obstacle handler can now handle tolls (but won't check for money yet, so make sure you have some).

-> BUG FIX: Deposit box support now works correctly with noted items.

VERSION 3.1 (10/17/14)
-> All new movement editor! No longer do you set a specific, instead you set an area and the script will choose the best movement for you!
-> Pathfinding has been temporarily reverted to increase speed.
-> Banking is now more reliable.

-> BUG FIX: The slave will no longer occasionally withdraw items from the bank that it shouldn't.
-> BUG FIX: Paths will once again correctly handle obstacles (an issue caused with update 3.0.4).
-> BUG FIX: Trading should again be fully operational.

Version 3.0.5 (10/16/14)
-> Pathfinding has been again improved!
-> Having the bank open at the time of a bank trade is no longer necessary.

-> BUG FIX: Orders will now be properly initiated when using a deposit box.
-> BUG FIX: The slave will no longer prematurely close the bank/trade (an issue caused with update 3.0.4).

Version 3.0.4 (10/15/14)
-> Pathfinding has been made to be far more reliable.
-> Walking now supports stairs/ladders/etc with multiple levels.
-> The slave will now close out of all interfaces/menus/NPC chats when it needs to trade the mule.
-> MANY other small fixes/improvements have been implemented.

Version 3.0.3_3 (10/13/14)
-> Fixed a lot of issues with crashes, and actions should work correctly now.
-> The server now has a debug.
-> Slaves/mules will now notify you if you are trying to connect to an outdated version of the server.

Version 3.0.3_1 (10/8/14)
-> BUG FIX: Fixed an issue where some movements would not be properly executed.

Version 3.0.3 (10/6/14)
-> Added a "required" check box for actions.
-> You can now switch the order of actions in an action set via the Action Editor by using the arrow keys.
-> Other minor tweaks.

Version 3.0.2 (10/6/14)
-> Deposit box support has been added!

Version 3.0.1 (10/6/14)
-> Post trade actions have been added.
-> A warning message is not displayed if you try to enable an order on a slave with no movement selected.
-> Preparation and post trade actions can now be removed.
-> Searchable dropdown menus have been made to function more cleanly and smoothly.

Version 3.0 (10/3/14)
-> Initial beta release containing many new features.

Edited by Starfox

Array

Could you make a guide on how to use this with a slave fishing lobs at Karamja?

I will be making many guides on how to use the script, but only once it is out of beta, as things are likely to change, and the guides will become quickly outdated.

Edited by Starfox

I'm probably doing something wrong but hope you guys can come online, i've already messaged you and taco on skype. Something with cloudfare? 

Hey i'm having problem with the sigma bot manager, doesn't seem to show the slave in the mule pop up but it does show on the server
[14:22:45] Icezman - TRiBot: Is there any reason it's not showing up in my sigma bot manager elite(my slave that is) but it is showing up on my server
[14:34:30] Icezman - TRiBot: everytime i run the botmanager something fucks up my login data with the client and i can't access any scripts anymore or make any extra clients or it gives an error about the cloudfare or something :/
[14:36:45] Icezman - TRiBot: and i get a DNS error and can't access the tribot website anymore

I'm probably doing something wrong but hope you guys can come online, i've already messaged you and taco on skype. Something with cloudfare? 

Hey i'm having problem with the sigma bot manager, doesn't seem to show the slave in the mule pop up but it does show on the server
[14:22:45] Icezman - TRiBot: Is there any reason it's not showing up in my sigma bot manager elite(my slave that is) but it is showing up on my server
[14:34:30] Icezman - TRiBot: everytime i run the botmanager something fucks up my login data with the client and i can't access any scripts anymore or make any extra clients or it gives an error about the cloudfare or something :/
[14:36:45] Icezman - TRiBot: and i get a DNS error and can't access the tribot website anymore

press enter on the server when you have a slave and mule selected to attach the slave to the mule.

press enter on the server when you have a slave and mule selected to attach the slave to the mule.

Been fixed(thx for the pm on skype :D!) and taco has been A HUGE help =D! He walked me through everything(the tutorial is good but was nice to get some detailed explanation :D)

Bot can't get down lumbridge castle

•  
  • [11:30:34] Status Message: Path generation took 27ms
  • [11:30:34] Status Message: Path generation took 36ms
  • [11:30:34] Status Message: Path generation took 24ms
  • [11:30:34] Debug Message: Path failed. Adding point to failed tiles.
  • [11:30:35] Status Message: Path generation took 240ms
  • [11:30:35] Debug Message: Could not reach target. Attempting to web-walk (1).
  • [11:31:07] Debug Message: Web-walking failed. Attempting to find new web-walking position.
  • [11:31:07] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [11:31:07] at scripts.sigmaUtil.walking.q.E(SigmaWalking.java:433)
  • [11:31:07] at scripts.sigmaUtil.walking.q.E(SigmaWalking.java:453)
  • [11:31:07] at scripts.sigmaUtil.walking.q.E(SigmaWalking.java:420)
  • [11:31:07] at scripts.sigmaUtil.walking.q.E(SigmaWalking.java:334)
  • [11:31:07] at scripts.sigmaMule.framework.sn.E(Mule.java:459)
  • [11:31:07] at scripts.sigmaMule.framework.sn.E(Mule.java:470)
  • [11:31:07] at scripts.sigmaMule.framework.sn.F(Mule.java:150)
  • [11:31:07] at scripts.sigmaMule.framework.ue.E(SigmaMule.java:151)
  • [11:31:07] at scripts.sigmaMule.framework.ue.F(SigmaMule.java:137)
  • [11:31:07] at scripts.sigmaUtil.b.l.E(EventManager.java:34)
  • [11:31:07] at scripts.sigmaUtil.b.h.I(ScriptMain.java:122)
  • [11:31:07] at scripts.sigmaUtil.b.h.d(ScriptMain.java:107)
  • [11:31:07] at scripts.sigmaMule.framework.SigmaMule.run(SigmaMule.java:155)
  • [11:31:07] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [11:31:27] Debug Message: Thread Interrupted. Thread "Image Manager" has been successfully terminated.
  • [11:31:27] Debug Message: Thread Interrupted. Thread "Data Manager" has been successfully terminated.
  • [11:31:27] Debug Message: Thread "Image Manager" has ended.
  • [11:31:27] Debug Message: Thread "Data Manager" has ended.
  • [11:31:27] Script Ended: Sigma Bot Manager BETA. 

Will you guys fix the teamviewer issue? Planning to buy once this version is out, however I monitor and control my bot pc through teamviewer so that'd be a huge problem for me

it's difficult to find what the problem is. the packets being sent through the sockets are being corrupted somehow by teamviewer. just use remote desktop connection, that works fine.

it's difficult to find what the problem is. the packets being sent through the sockets are being corrupted somehow by teamviewer. just use remote desktop connection, that works fine.

It was never a problem before if I recall correctly? 

I just hope it gets fixed soon anyway

• Like 1

It was never a problem before if I recall correctly? 

I just hope it gets fixed soon anyway

it may not be an issue. You can still try and use teamviewer to set up your manager, but if errors occur simply report them and I can tell whether or not it's the script or something i can't identify (most likely teamviewer).

it may not be an issue. You can still try and use teamviewer to set up your manager, but if errors occur simply report them and I can tell whether or not it's the script or something i can't identify (most likely teamviewer).

Alright I will do that.

I'll edit this post with potential errors

[19:39:22] Thread Suspended: TRiBot Randoms Thread[19:52:49] Target == null (1)[19:52:49] Web walking to bank.[19:56:54] [Version: 4.9_5] - Using Progressive Mode! - Switching to Lobsters: true - Switching to Swordfish: false[19:56:54] Thread Resumed: Encoded Fisher Script Thread[19:56:54] Thread Resumed: TRiBot Randoms Thread[19:56:54] Script Resumed - *user[19:57:07] Script Paused - *user[19:57:07] Thread Suspended: Thread-154[19:57:07] Thread Suspended: Thread-153[19:57:07] Thread Suspended: Encoded Fisher Script Thread[19:57:07] Thread Suspended: TRiBot Randoms Thread[19:59:51] Executing Trade with *mule[19:59:51] Initiate Trade: Successful[19:59:57] Offering Items: Successful[20:00:03] Thread Resumed: Thread-154[20:00:03] Thread Resumed: Thread-153[20:00:03] Thread Resumed: Encoded Fisher Script Thread[20:00:03] Thread Resumed: TRiBot Randoms Thread[20:00:03] Script Resumed - *user[20:00:08] Pressing Accept One: Failed[20:00:08] Trade Failed[20:00:08] Script Paused - *user[20:00:08] Thread Suspended: Thread-154[20:00:08] Thread Suspended: Thread-153[20:00:09] Thread Suspended: Encoded Fisher Script Thread[20:00:09] Thread Suspended: TRiBot Randoms Thread

It refuses to accept the trade.I had to manually click accept on my slave.

Edited by Zumzod

There is a known severe bug in version 3.2.3 where the slave will occasionally not accept the first trade screen. This issue will be fixed at latest early next week.

1. Has this been fixed?

2. Whenever I try to run Elite Bot Manager BETA it says I must purchase the original script first. I have already purchased and run the non-Beta script multiple times so I don't know why it is saying this.

3. Does the slave script count items in the bank if the bot is banking with a deposit box? If so, how?

Edited by soccrguy3

There is a known severe bug in version 3.2.3 where the slave will occasionally not accept the first trade screen. This issue will be fixed at latest early next week.

Finding the root of this issue has taken longer than expected, but at last I have finally found it.

The issue stems from if you have 2 orders that are the same and trying to execute at the same time. When this happens, the script will stop operating correctly. Because we have found the root of the problem, it shouldn't take tacomanstan and myself long to fix it. I will post another comment on this thread and the non-beta thread once the issue has been resolved.