• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

aThiever v2 [Pickpocketing]

5 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

@Aropupu does not eat food. I have double checked, i added 379 for lobster. If i eat manually it continues to pickpocket until hp drops again.

The script is eating just fine on my end. Your tribot client might not be working correctly or something else might be causing your issue.

6 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

i should try deleting that file - .hooks 

right? or something else. Restarted client couple times

There are some issues with Tribot after it was updated to support resizable mode. Some users have reported that changing from fixed mode to resizable mode in Runescape settings can fix some issues. The other way could work too, from resizable mode to fixed if you were using resizable mode. You should restart your tribot client after changing it.

Some people have reported that deleting hooks.dat and restarting the client can fix issues too. You can also try reinstalling tribot by deleting the entire .tribot folder which is known to fix some issues. Consider doing a backup of your setting files and any other important files there to not lose those.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

There are some issues with Tribot after it was updated to support resizable mode. Some users have reported that changing from fixed mode to resizable mode in Runescape settings can fix some issues. The other way could work too, from resizable mode to fixed if you were using resizable mode. You should restart your tribot client after changing it.

Some people have reported that deleting hooks.dat and restarting the client can fix issues too. You can also try reinstalling tribot by deleting the entire .tribot folder which is known to fix some issues. Consider doing a backup of your setting files and any other important files there to not lose those.

by the way, does it support dax web walk? I want to try some NPC's and stalls in Zeah, and some of those are behind doors..so IDK if this script could handle that (?)

22 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

by the way, does it support dax web walk? I want to try some NPC's and stalls in Zeah, and some of those are behind doors..so IDK if this script could handle that (?)

Doesn't have daxwalker added right now. Can probably add support for daxwalker at some point.

On 5/3/2018 at 5:21 PM, Aropupu said:

Doesn't have daxwalker added right now. Can probably add support for daxwalker at some point.

so i tested this on ardougne master farmer. Does not go to bank when out of food. 

I have selected Go to bank when out of food in gui.

https://gyazo.com/db9e5746a9f4418a8f0204750ffff4b4

I tested again and it works like intended. Previous time i should have deleted .hook file or w/e it is called to fix this.

Edited by guywithlsd

Still a great script. Even though it is free, i still believe it is one of the strongest scripts out there. I would like to see some more details on how to use the GUI. Either on the GUI itself (mouse hover) or on the OP. I still love this script and the scripter. Much love! Also, the TNL isn't working :(

5 hours ago, gosubear said:

Still a great script. Even though it is free, i still believe it is one of the strongest scripts out there. I would like to see some more details on how to use the GUI. Either on the GUI itself (mouse hover) or on the OP. I still love this script and the scripter. Much love! Also, the TNL isn't working :(

Can you elaborate on what GUI options needs more details? I can add more information on things that are not clear. Will check TNL when I can.

Edited by Aropupu

2 hours ago, Aropupu said:

Can you elaborate on what GUI options needs more details? I can add more information on things that are not clear. Will check TNL when I can.

I will let you know when i am home from work. I do believe a custom bank like your fisher would nice as well! All your scripts are just awesome.