Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Starfox

[#1 on TRiBot] [FREE] Sigma Fletcher [All logs] [All bows] [All bolts, arrows, darts] [Gem cutting]

168 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, rspkplayer said:

That would rock mate! Thanks! @Starfox

Added. Restart your script. You can now use ctrl+ or ctrl- to change your mouse speed while the script is running.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Rohm said:

@Starfox hey man, how many bows personally can you string per hour using your script?

Don't know really, you could run the script for an hour to find out though.

2 minutes ago, Starfox said:

Don't know really, you could run the script for an hour to find out though.

You are most defiantly right..... , Although all my accounts that have the fletching level to make money are all 90+ fletching and I'm not sure switching scripts would be a good idea. What I am going to do is make a new account and test this bad boy out tho because I do love some of your other scripts! @Starfox 

@Starfox you are a legend- thank you SO SO SO MUCH! 

@Rohm this script is really awesome, especially with this new update. Quick question- how did you get 90+ fletching on so many account without any bans?

2 hours ago, rspkplayer said:

@Starfox you are a legend- thank you SO SO SO MUCH! 

@Rohm this script is really awesome, especially with this new update. Quick question- how did you get 90+ fletching on so many account without any bans?

Not botting much a day on them. I bot maybe 4hrs MAX on my fletching accounts  1hr 20min morning 1hr 20 min afternoon and 1 hr 20 min in the mid evening. also I will do afk things on them a bit.

Edited by Rohm
1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Rohm said:

Not botting much a day on them. I bot maybe 4hrs MAX on my fletching accounts  1hr 20min morning 1hr 20 min afternoon and 1 hr 20 min in the mid evening. also I will do afk things on them a bit.

I see. How long did it take to get upper 90s/99 (if you have it)? @Rohm

3 hours ago, rspkplayer said:

I see. How long did it take to get upper 90s/99 (if you have it)? @Rohm

I did just try to take a pic but for some reason it wont let me... im using the remote desktop Via windows. but here is an old proggy that I had posted on @Druid's Fletching script page.  Ill be getting 98 today or atleast 100k from 98 today.

@rspkplayer 

Sorry for the multiple posts Starfox, it wont let me edit that last one so I had to make another due to the fact that I forgot to answer his question lol.

I got 1-55 in 1 day, 55-67 in 1 day, once I got 70 I did maybe 4k bows, I never string more than 6k bows a day. So Iv had this account maybe 34 days now. As for the rest of my fletching accounts I have made them into something else due to the mass amounts of CPU druids fletching script consumes. It just wasn't worth it to me because it would mess up very bad and get no more than 1k strung per hour.

Edited by Rohm

4 hours ago, Rohm said:

@rspkplayer 

Sorry for the multiple posts Starfox, it wont let me edit that last one so I had to make another due to the fact that I forgot to answer his question lol.

I got 1-55 in 1 day, 55-67 in 1 day, once I got 70 I did maybe 4k bows, I never string more than 6k bows a day. So Iv had this account maybe 34 days now. As for the rest of my fletching accounts I have made them into something else due to the mass amounts of CPU druids fletching script consumes. It just wasn't worth it to me because it would mess up very bad and get no more than 1k strung per hour.

Oh I see! Well I've been using Sigma for a while now.

My first account got banned quickly after 70 fletching, but I have been more careful with my current one.

Current 75 Fletching, and I only use the bot for an hour-ish at time, twice a day max. 

I hope to see 99 one day haha.

6 hours ago, luck or skill said:

@Starfox

this works for a few mins then stops cause it cant find logs? althought i have plenty

Hmmm, I'll look into that. Thanks.

1 person likes this

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 4:45 AM, Starfox said:

Hmmm, I'll look into that. Thanks.

I'm having a similar issue, despite having plenty of Bows and Bowstring, the Bot says something about Script Cleanup, and also stops with the reason as 'Item (64) is less than 1' or something to that effect, i'm sorry I cant quote the exact info I just closed everything and rebooted my PC so lost the Logs, I will update as I can, hopefully I don't log in to a ban lol.

Here's the log. If you notice It just ends the script quite often for no apparent reason as I have equal and greater than 0 amounts of both longbows (u) and bowstring. Not sure why, any help?

Debug.png

hey nice script! been using it for a long time and the highest level i got so far was lvl 91 fletching

However sometimes the script stop running and saying "preforming clean up" but i dont know why this happens even though i still have enough supplies in the bank

Mouse speed option would be very helpful, bot's default mouse speeds are crazy fast! unless this bot is only made for bot only accounts and not human like actions? 

Edit: I noticed that you can change the speed with ctrl + and - but only to lowest of 100? which is still pretty crazy high.. is there any way this could be lowered more?

Edited by RoyalExcul

5 hours ago, 789456123 said:

same issue about clean up, strings around half my bows then shuts down

I Have this issue maybe 5 or 6 times every hour when i'm stringing, no idea why, have to babysit it otherwise it just shuts down. 

Also as far as I'm aware, script is just not working at all now, i'm trying it on an alt and all it does is stand at the bank stall (same bank stall its always worked at) it doesn't access the bank and desposit or anything. Broken I believe. Would advise against using it, anybody else having this issue?