Starfox

[#1 on TRiBot] [FREE] Sigma Fletcher [All logs] [All bows] [All bolts, arrows, darts] [Gem cutting]

Upon starting the script on chiseling Diamonds it starts right clicking the chat interface, and if I manually use the chisel on the Diamonds it starts spamming the chisel of the diamond on a continuous loop, can you take a look at it ?

Are you in resizable mode? If so, put the game in fixed mode.

Not sure what was happening, I had the game on fixed mode and i just restarted the client and it started working. Love the paint!

Sometimes the client does not load hooks properly; if the script doesn't work one day and there weren't any runescape or tribot updates, always try restarting your client to fix the problem as that is most likely what is going on.

Edited by Starfox
  • Like 1

Hello, I love your script but I got one problem with it. The bot enters amount of bows to fletch too fast. What I mean by that is when it selects "fletch X amount" it enters the amount wayyyyy too fast like a human never would. Love your work, keep it up and thank you. 

Hm, I never thought about that. I can slow it down.

@Starfox Love the script but I seem to have a problem getting the script to start. It usually normally starts about 1/3 of the time. HWn I click start the bot stands there doing nothing forever and I hve to manually stop the script and restart it over several times for it to finally go on. This can get pretty frustrating especially when you have a lot of bot to start. I tried deleting the .tribot folder and downloading again and it didn't solve the problem.

@Starfox Love the script but I seem to have a problem getting the script to start. It usually normally starts about 1/3 of the time. HWn I click start the bot stands there doing nothing forever and I hve to manually stop the script and restart it over several times for it to finally go on. This can get pretty frustrating especially when you have a lot of bot to start. I tried deleting the .tribot folder and downloading again and it didn't solve the problem.

Restart the client if that happens. It's not a script bug.

@Starfox This has been happening for the last 3 days and as I mentionned on my post, I even deleted the whole .tribot folder and installed a fresh one, still not working and this seems to only happen on your script and I doN't know why, bot and client debug aren't showing any errors.

• Like 1

Love the scripts! Question though, is there a command function that would allow me to 'Script Queue' and skip the gui?

example: script 1-Sigma Fletching 'cut longbow', script 2-Sigma Fletching 'string longbow'

Thanks

Not at the moment, I could add that though.

@Starfox Can't start script again today :/

And I don't think this is a client issue I can start any other script with 0 problem except this one.

Every other use is running it fine, definitely not a script issue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By adamhackz
      Script Status 
      The script is currently Free/Open Access to all Non-VIP and VIP users.
      If you'd like to support me, you can go ahead give me a :thonking: emoji. 

Features

- Will automatically switch to the next best logs to turn into unstrung bows upon level-up
      - Supports arguments
      progressive (untested but should make arrow shafts up to level 5)-> shortbows -> longbows ->oak shortbow -> oak longbows ->willow shortbow - > willow longbow - >maple shortbow - > maple longbow -> yew shortbow - > yew longbow -> magic longbow maple shortbow maple longbow yew shortbow yew longbow magic shortbow magic longbow string (only works for magic longbows at the moment)

Download: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2722

Source: https://github.com/bolsilent/TRiBot/tree/master/progressiveFletcher2

Bug Reports
      Think you've found a bug? I'll happily fix it as long as you say more than "skript broke plz fix".

ChangeLog

Hide contents  
      Version 1.00 soon tm
      Version 2.00 Fixed a bug where script tried to fletch while bank was open
      Version 3.00 Fixed a bug with fletching arrow shafts
      Version 4.00 Added more human-like stringing(still only supports magic longs)
      Version 5.00 Fixed bug where inventory wouldn't deposit, removed unnecessary code, added a timeout to stop attempts to double withdraw
      Version 6.00 Rewrote the entire script with a different framework, still fairly basic but improved greatly.
    • By Einstein
      I decided to stop harassing users, and do something more productive instead.

F2P Progressive Lobsters

How to use this script:
      Create a new account / run a tutorial solver.
      Note: If you want to transfer the lobsters before the 18 hours of in-game time, use a quester to get 7QP.

Simply trade 10k gold to the bot. All trades/ windows will be automatically accepted.

Done! From this point on, everything else is automated!

Buying fishing equipment...

1-20 fishing...

20-40 fishing...

40+ fishing: Lobsters

Fishing in Lumbridge & the combat problem

The bot used to get bullied by goblins, spiders or even ducks.         

This often resulted in deaths and equipment loss. A proper fail-safe has been implemented.

Enjoy!

• By Einstein
      Fishes (almost) anything, (almost) anywhere.
      ABC2 fully implemented.
      Drop/Bank option.
      Most banks are supported.
      Simply start the script in the desired fishing area.
      Very easy to use GUI.

• By Einstein
      Cuts (almost) any tree, (almost) anywhere.
      ABC2 fully implemented.
      Drop/Bank option.
      Most banks are supported.
      Simply start the script in the desired woodcutting area.
      Very easy to use GUI.
      Ironman account option: selectively picks up bird nests.

• By Beg
      About
      This script is aimed to bank-standing skills such as Fletching, Crafting, Herblore or Cooking.
      It comes with a task-based system that you can set up to train with different items and even multiple skills in one go.

Tasks
      You can create or load from a previously saved file multiple tasks to be executed by order.
      A task is complete once you reach the desired amount or level.
      A task can also be unfinished if you don't supply enough items for its completion or if you don't meet the required level to execute it.

Script Argument
      The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      skill - the skill you are training with this task. This setting can be ignored if task doesn't give experience in any skill
      item - item's amount and name separated by a space. The first and second items will be used on each other. The last item must be the product. E.g. 1000 cookies.
      master_interface_id -  set master interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      child_interface_id - set child interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      component_interface_id - set component interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      amount - the amount to combine on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the stop level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored. Also, this only works if you input a valid skill on "skill" setting
      inventory_timeout - the inventory timeout for this task. Value is in miliseconds

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished
      antiban_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_bank_walking - to walk to the nearest bank whenever the player is not on a bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_ge_walking - to walk to grand exchange before starting a task. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      disable_mouse_offscreen - disables feature mouse offscreen from antiban to increase efficiency when combining some items

Example:
      skill=herblore, item=14 avantoe potion (unf), item=14 mort myre fungus, item=14 super energy(3), master_interface_id=270, child_interface_id=14, amount=5000, stop_level=75, inventory_timeout=20000 |
      skill=crafting, item=1 needle, item=26 leather, item=10000 thread, item=26 leather gloves, master_interface_id=154, child_interface_id=93, amount=100, inventory_timeout=50000 |
      mouse_speed=110, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antiban_debug=true, close_with_esc_button=true, auto_ge_walking=true

User Interface

Note: The last item must be the product produced by combining the first and second items.
                 Exact non case sensitive names are a must.
                 You must press enter or click on a empty row to set the last row's value on the table.

The setup above has four tasks:
      1st.  Using a Knife on a Maple logs to produce 27 Maple longbow (u) per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow (u) are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      2nd. Using a Bow string on Maple longbow (u) to produce 14 Maple longbow per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow are made or a supply is missing from bank.
      3rd. Using Jug of water on Pot of flour to produce 9 Pizza base per inventory. Ends after 10000 Pizza base are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      4th. Using a Needle on Leathers to produce 26 Leather boots per inventory. Ends after 1000 Leather boots are made, or a supply is missing from bank.

Paint

Updates
      18 April 2017 - Ability to combine two items with same name.
                                 Ability to bypass "make interface" by setting master or child interface id to -1 value.
      27 May 2017 -  Ability to combine items that require going through a selection interface and then an amount interface.
      02 July 2017 - Added script argument.
      20 November 2017 - Updated the script to support the new interfaces. 
                                            Script argument changed.
      06 February 2018 - Changed the script to support more than 2 items on inventory. This will allow the combination of a greater variety of items.
      23 April 2018 - Added option to enable/disable auto bank walking and grand exchange bank walking.
                                 Added option to enable/disable mouse offscreen when idling.

• Our picks

• This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 24 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies