Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Starfox

[#1 on TRiBot] [FREE] Sigma Fletcher [All logs] [All bows] [All bolts, arrows, darts] [Gem cutting]

168 posts in this topic

Upon starting the script on chiseling Diamonds it starts right clicking the chat interface, and if I manually use the chisel on the Diamonds it starts spamming the chisel of the diamond on a continuous loop, can you take a look at it ?

Are you in resizable mode? If so, put the game in fixed mode.

Not sure what was happening, I had the game on fixed mode and i just restarted the client and it started working. Love the paint!

Not sure what was happening, I had the game on fixed mode and i just restarted the client and it started working. Love the paint!

Sometimes the client does not load hooks properly; if the script doesn't work one day and there weren't any runescape or tribot updates, always try restarting your client to fix the problem as that is most likely what is going on.

Edited by Starfox
1 person likes this

Got atm 165k exp/h yew longs (u) --> yew longs making around 1400 per hour. 

Don't believe magics are 300k gp/h but will check almost lvl 85 

when i start it, it just says script ended and does nothing? it says i have run out of unfinished broad bolts but i have them in my inv

Edited by janualbert

when i start it, it just says script ended and does nothing? it says i have run out of unfinished broad bolts but i have them in my inv

It is detecting that you don't have any left. Restart your client.

still doesnt work, restarted multiple times. anyone else having problems?

hmmm, that is odd. Can you give me the exact name and ID of the unfinished broad bolts?

Sigma Fletcher now implements Anti-ban Compliance 2.0 Level 10!

2 people like this

Hello, I love your script but I got one problem with it. The bot enters amount of bows to fletch too fast. What I mean by that is when it selects "fletch X amount" it enters the amount wayyyyy too fast like a human never would. Love your work, keep it up and thank you. 

Hello, I love your script but I got one problem with it. The bot enters amount of bows to fletch too fast. What I mean by that is when it selects "fletch X amount" it enters the amount wayyyyy too fast like a human never would. Love your work, keep it up and thank you. 

Hm, I never thought about that. I can slow it down.

@Starfox Love the script but I seem to have a problem getting the script to start. It usually normally starts about 1/3 of the time. HWn I click start the bot stands there doing nothing forever and I hve to manually stop the script and restart it over several times for it to finally go on. This can get pretty frustrating especially when you have a lot of bot to start. I tried deleting the .tribot folder and downloading again and it didn't solve the problem.

@Starfox Love the script but I seem to have a problem getting the script to start. It usually normally starts about 1/3 of the time. HWn I click start the bot stands there doing nothing forever and I hve to manually stop the script and restart it over several times for it to finally go on. This can get pretty frustrating especially when you have a lot of bot to start. I tried deleting the .tribot folder and downloading again and it didn't solve the problem.

Restart the client if that happens. It's not a script bug.

@Starfox This has been happening for the last 3 days and as I mentionned on my post, I even deleted the whole .tribot folder and installed a fresh one, still not working and this seems to only happen on your script and I doN't know why, bot and client debug aren't showing any errors.

1 person likes this

Love the scripts! Question though, is there a command function that would allow me to 'Script Queue' and skip the gui?

example: script 1-Sigma Fletching 'cut longbow', script 2-Sigma Fletching 'string longbow'

Thanks

@Starfox Can't start script again today :/

And I don't think this is a client issue I can start any other script with 0 problem except this one.

Edited by Xilam

Love the scripts! Question though, is there a command function that would allow me to 'Script Queue' and skip the gui?

example: script 1-Sigma Fletching 'cut longbow', script 2-Sigma Fletching 'string longbow'

Thanks

Not at the moment, I could add that though.

@Starfox Can't start script again today :/

And I don't think this is a client issue I can start any other script with 0 problem except this one.

Every other use is running it fine, definitely not a script issue.

Hm, I never thought about that. I can slow it down.

You really should slow it down, for the rest its a good script.