Starfox

[#1 on TRiBot] [FREE] Sigma Fletcher [All logs] [All bows] [All bolts, arrows, darts] [Gem cutting]

@TacoManStan this needs maintenance.

I'm sorry, I don't have anything to do with Starfox's scripts anymore. You can try PMing him or mentioning him in a comment though. I know he's very busy with non-TRiBot related things though, so hopefully he'll have time to address the issue. It's a free script though, so don't be disappointed if he doesn't respond or have time for an immediate update.

Edited by TacoManStan

ok what the hell? this bot is tuck clicking the same 2 bows for the past hour the only work around i have found is to manually click the string for the bot to then string my mage longs

Thank you for the report, I'll see what the problem is today.

Fixed an issue where stringing magic bows wasn't working.

Also updated the script to use text for finding interfaces so that if the interface ID's ever get updated it will still function properly.

is it abcl 10?

Yes.

This script right here, has gotten me 1-99 on one account and 1-70+ on many others. It's all you need for fletching.

Thank you.

After the latest update, the script always uses uncut longbow on a bow string two times (before the update only once as it is necessary) before progressing to "make all". I find this pretty bot-like, won't use it until fixed. Otherwise this script has been working perfectly, even better than a premium one. Just looking forward to this being fixed again!

Great script, just needs fix at ge, when standing near grand exchange booth with bank option it works great, but when it accidentally walks near a booth with exchange options it won't even try to open the bank, maybe an option open by banker would be better for ge ;) keep up all the good work

Great script, just needs fix at ge, when standing near grand exchange booth with bank option it works great, but when it accidentally walks near a booth with exchange options it won't even try to open the bank, maybe an option open by banker would be better for ge ;) keep up all the good work

That's not a script bug, it is tribot's banking method. Report that in the client bug section.

After the latest update, the script always uses uncut longbow on a bow string two times (before the update only once as it is necessary) before progressing to "make all". I find this pretty bot-like, won't use it until fixed. Otherwise this script has been working perfectly, even better than a premium one. Just looking forward to this being fixed again!

I'll update that.

That's not a script bug, it is tribot's banking method. Report that in the client bug section.

I'll update that.

I have got my own script doing diffrent stuff on ge and i have had Banking#openBank(); it worked really bad, changed to:

if (!Banking.isBankScreenOpen()) {			if (!Banking.openBankBanker())				sleep(200);				return false;		}

And never gets stuck, maybe try some options ;)

I have got my own script doing diffrent stuff on ge and i have had Banking#openBank(); it worked really bad, changed to:

if (!Banking.isBankScreenOpen()) {			if (!Banking.openBankBanker())				sleep(200);				return false;		}

And never gets stuck, maybe try some options ;)

The point is that if it's a TRiBot issue, then TRiBot should fix it. Better to fix the API than to ask every scripter to write a workaround.

Using this script to cut logs into bows (u) worked great but when I try to string bows it uses the two pieces together fine but when it's time to click make all it just starts moving the mouse around at the top of the screen and right clicking. If I am doing something wrong let me know otherwise a fix would be great. :)

Using this script to cut logs into bows (u) worked great but when I try to string bows it uses the two pieces together fine but when it's time to click make all it just starts moving the mouse around at the top of the screen and right clicking. If I am doing something wrong let me know otherwise a fix would be great. :)

Restart your tribot client.

The script seem to be working now thanks, but I am having the problem someone else mentioned earlier in the thread about it using the unstrung bow on the bow string about two times, looks like it just spamming it until the make all screen comes up. Again, if I am doing something wrong let me know. Thanks for your help. :)

Edited by TipsyBipsy

The script seem to be working now thanks, but I am having the problem someone else mentioned earlier in the thread about it using the unstrung bow on the bow string about two times, looks like it just spamming it until the make all screen comes up. Again, if I am doing something wrong let me know. Thanks for your help. :)

After it caches the interface ID's the first time, it should not do that.

It says Debug: Loading Bow string for first time and Debug: Loading Maple longbow (u) for first time in the Client Debug but still does it after that every time.

it should say "Cached interface at [number1, number2]", if it does not, please let me know.

Edit: fixed.

Edited by Starfox