Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Starfox

[#1 on TRiBot] [FREE] Sigma Fletcher [All logs] [All bows] [All bolts, arrows, darts] [Gem cutting]

165 posts in this topic

Sigma Fletcher

J1mBL4X.png

divider.png

Script Features

Anti-ban Compliance 2.0 Level 10

Fletches all logs (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, or magic) into arrow shafts, shortbows, longbows, or crossbow stocks
Strings all shortbows and longbows (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, and magic)
Makes all arrows (headless, bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, and broad)
Makes all bolts (bronze, blurite, iron, silver, steel, mithril, adamant, runite, and broad)
Makes all tipped bolts (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)
Makes all darts (bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, and rune)
Cuts all gems into bolt tips (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)

divider.png

GUI Preview

W5BJQA3.png

Cut, String, Make, or Chisel: Choose which style of training you want the script to use

Materials: Choose the material you want the script to use to train with

Finished Product: Choose the item you want the script to make with the material you have chosen

divider.png

Progress Reports

Spoiler

11493a79ce.pngb73f4045db.png4407358070.png88199795ab.png

divider.png

Most Recent Version: 4.07 (9/28/2016)

Edited by Starfox
4.07 update
2 people like this

Has the script been updated or just a re post?

It has been updated.

Damn, wish it supported Broad Arrows :o

I didn't know those existed, I'll add them tomorrow.

1 person likes this

sir, warfronts fletcher is betta brah

That's why his script doesn't count # of items fletched properly and gets 200 less items/hr when stringing and cutting than mine right?

Edited by Starfox
1 person likes this

Sigmaaaa.

Hands down the fastest fletching bot I've used. Thanks for the release!

This script has been active since December of 2013, however I just re-wrote it and thought a new thread was a good idea.

Damn, wish it supported Broad Arrows :o

I've added broad arrows. Thank you for the suggestion.

1 person likes this

What do you mean by that?

Do shortbows till a certain level, then longbows, then the next tier up ect. Basically can run it from like level 10 and get 99/Do yew shortbows!

Great bot runs near flawless for cutting bows, only problem is it doesn't count the number of logs cut. Also just wondering if it has an ABCL 10

Great bot runs near flawless for cutting bows, only problem is it doesn't count the number of logs cut. Also just wondering if it has an ABCL 10

Zybez is currently broken, however I updated the script to temporarily disable zybez so it will count bows correctly.

What's the anti ban like on this script?

Just asking because a different fletching script got my other account banned after like an hour of use...

-RSPKPLAYER

What's the anti ban like on this script?

Just asking because a different fletching script got my other account banned after like an hour of use...

-RSPKPLAYER

It uses standard ABC methods and has TRiBot's background anti-ban thread running.

It uses standard ABC methods and has TRiBot's background anti-ban thread running.

How long were your proggies?

I'm can't wait to use this script!

-RSPKPLAYER

I was using the old version and was happy. Got ~80 fletching pretty fast with it. Just started it up again today, and realized it had a major overhaul. Surprisingly it's even better than before. Didn't think that was possible haha

I used this script  for 2 days and it got me a 2 day ban. I think it might have been cause I used it for too long without any breaks, since  i went from 64 fletching to 86 fletching in 2 days. So what would you guys recommend break wise for this script? and ultimately not getting caught using this bot? 

I used this script  for 2 days and it got me a 2 day ban. I think it might have been cause I used it for too long without any breaks, since  i went from 64 fletching to 86 fletching in 2 days. So what would you guys recommend break wise for this script? and ultimately not getting caught using this bot? 

simply use breaks.

update script to version 3.1

notes:

• changed paint to kmb formatting
  • moved some static framework remnants onto a more robust non-static framework