Starfox

[#1 on TRiBot] [FREE] Sigma Fletcher [All logs] [All bows] [All bolts, arrows, darts] [Gem cutting]

Sigma Fletcher

J1mBL4X.png

divider.png

Script Features

Anti-ban Compliance 2.0 Level 10

Fletches all logs (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, or magic) into arrow shafts, shortbows, longbows, or crossbow stocks
Strings all shortbows and longbows (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, and magic)
Makes all arrows (headless, bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, and broad)
Makes all bolts (bronze, blurite, iron, silver, steel, mithril, adamant, runite, and broad)
Makes all tipped bolts (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)
Makes all darts (bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, and rune)
Cuts all gems into bolt tips (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)

divider.png

GUI Preview

W5BJQA3.png

Cut, String, Make, or Chisel: Choose which style of training you want the script to use

Materials: Choose the material you want the script to use to train with

Finished Product: Choose the item you want the script to make with the material you have chosen

divider.png

Progress Reports

Spoiler

11493a79ce.pngb73f4045db.png4407358070.png88199795ab.png

divider.png

Most Recent Version: 4.07 (9/28/2016)

Edited by Starfox
4.07 update
  • Like 2

Great bot runs near flawless for cutting bows, only problem is it doesn't count the number of logs cut. Also just wondering if it has an ABCL 10

Zybez is currently broken, however I updated the script to temporarily disable zybez so it will count bows correctly.

I used this script  for 2 days and it got me a 2 day ban. I think it might have been cause I used it for too long without any breaks, since  i went from 64 fletching to 86 fletching in 2 days. So what would you guys recommend break wise for this script? and ultimately not getting caught using this bot? 

I used this script  for 2 days and it got me a 2 day ban. I think it might have been cause I used it for too long without any breaks, since  i went from 64 fletching to 86 fletching in 2 days. So what would you guys recommend break wise for this script? and ultimately not getting caught using this bot? 

simply use breaks.