Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

idc

Testing/Private script category

11 posts in this topic

I'm so tired of looking through the scripts and seeing shit like this:

Edit: And make it to where the All category doesn't include this. When I click the All category, I want to see all the scripts available for me to use for every skill. Not scripts made for Billy Bob and Jeanna Johansen. Nor do I want to see tests that mean fuck all to me.

2uMGXIn.png

Edited by idc
2 people like this

Congratz @idc you did us all a favor :D

to make it all clear.

this is approved because we're busy re-organizing the Repo(with outdated scripts and such) So we're working on it.

@Usa

Its been like a year from last post. How do we deal with private/testing scripts? Id love to upload my private scripts to repo but it would just clutter the space more.

Should I upload my own ones to repo or report the ones already in there?

Edited by Genka

@Usa

Its been like a year from last post. How do we deal with private/testing scripts? Id love to upload my private scripts to repo but it would just clutter the space more.

Should I upload my own ones to repo or report the ones already in there?

Not sure I understand the question.

If you find scripts that are private, add them to the report thread in the script section so I can hide the script.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead