Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.210_0 [Free Script Usage][Improved Mouse Mechanics]

19 posts in this topic

Free Script Usage

Non-VIP users may now run free scripts for two hours every three days. Please note that the reset time is after three days of no free script usage.

Improved Mouse Mechanics

TRiBot's mouse mechanics have been drastically improved, and has been based on data collected from our Human Mouse Project. Note that the mouse movements are not human-generated yet. We still need more mouse data from participating users before we can integrate human-generated mouse movements.

I'm not going to go into the specifics of the improved mechanics, but I will say that one area of improvement is that TRiBot's mouse now uses Fitts' Law to determine the time for the mouse movement based on target distance and width.

The improved mouse mechanics will help make TRiBot's mouse seem more human-like, and may reduce the ban rate.

Other Improvements/Fixes

• Fixed banking bug where no items were discovered when the bank tabs were hidden.
  • Fixed Combat.getWildernessLevel(), which broke due to Jagex's latest update.
  • Added support for more login responses.
  • Memorization for debug box position.
  • Fixed stair usage in the Lumbridge Castle with web walking.
8 people like this

I'm not going to go into the specifics of the improved mechanics, but I will say that one area of improvement is that TRiBot's mouse now uses Fitts' Law to determine the time for the mouse movement based on target distance and width.

The improved mouse mechanics will help make TRiBot's mouse seem more human-like, and may reduce the ban rate.

Niceee

The debug box position saves up until the game loads and then it is pushed back down to the default position.

@TRiLeZ

tribot has been updated, after i restart my client it still says that, 2 diffrent pcs a lot of attempts.

runtime information shows 9.210_1

Edited by gef30

Have to use sleeps in between every bank item withdrawal with new MMoves.  Did not have to use sleeps previously.

Maybe this is ok.  Looks more human when it hesitates between items.

Edited by Acknowledge

I don't visually notice a difference but it sounds good.

When will the actual human movements be implemented?

"Since you are not VIP, you are only allowed to run ONE premium script at a time"

what? why did you implement this...