Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

idc

Tor with TRiBot Tutorial

15 posts in this topic

Free Tutorial Made By IDC

Link to my premium Tor with TRiBot Service (click here)

Don't forget to leave a like or a reply if this guide helped you!

--------------------------------------------------------

Voting for Tor connections through TRiBot no longer needed. GG proxies.

Downloads Needed:

https://www.torproject.org/

http://www.proxifier.com/download.htm

What the Free version includes:

1. Connection through the Tor network on TRiBot.

2. You can use this as a free user on TRiBot.

3. Your IP will automatically change every 10 minutes causing your account to be flagged if the IP changes too much.

4. Only one Tor port.

5. No real support for setting this up.

Fixing an error in the video:

1. In the video, you will see me put the Target Hosts as *tribot.org; *runescape.com

2. Do not put the *tribot.org.

3. The Target Hosts should look like *runescape.com

4. You're done.

I recommend watching this in Full-screen!

New video coming out tonight with better quality.

Edited by idc
1 person likes this

Whats the point of this?

I tested Tor...this shit is only for cp and some terrorist crap/experiments with blahblahblah/NSO...

Oh god, Where did you get that propoganda? Wanting anonimity does not equal using it for criminal acts. 

This could be used to have a different IP without paying for proxies.

Whats the point of this?

I tested Tor...this shit is only for cp and some terrorist crap/experiments with blahblahblah/NSO...

https://www.torproject.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(anonymity_network)

Tor (previously an acronym for The Onion Router)[5] is free software for enabling online anonymity and resisting censorship. It is designed to make it possible for users to surf the Internet anonymously, so their activities and location cannot be discovered by government agencies, corporations, or anyone else.
2 people like this

I went to sleep right after posting this...sorry for video quality. But if you need help or want me to reupload a better quality help, just post below of any questions and/or skype me at imthetravis - thanks!

This is awesome knowledge, thank you for sharing this with us. To make this run smoother you should only have *runescape.com in the target host table in the tribot proxification rule. The reason being, you do not need to hide your ip from tribot.org and the connection to the runescape servers is parallel. There is no benefit to rerouting traffic going to tribot via the proxy. So this will save the switching between direct connection and socks5 proxy when selecting your script to run!

Whats the point of this?

LOL! with a username like yours I'd of thought you would be in love with silk road ;)

Do these IPs work? Or are so many people using them that Jagex is starting to flag Tor connections (not immediate ban, but watching more closely)?