Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
JoeDezzy1

Air Orb Crafter - [LOW REQUIREMENTS : ABC2/ABCL10 : RESIZE]

To Purchase: CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS - Repository Activation Link - Now Free - Forever

CKiBOeK.jpg?1

hKaNyrY.png?1

Paint artwork: @PillsburyRS

Progress reports:

Spoiler

On 7/20/2015 at 11:41 AM, afxcel said:

I have been using the script for about 2 weeks now without a ban :)

aN15RA3.png?1

f2tIneB.png?1

dlqaVKH.jpg

w6DtIyz.png?1

YVWO3ni.jpg?1

KGilHJ3.jpg?1

Kumewjs.png?1

Change Log:

v 10.00 12/31/18 (FREE FOREVER)
  - Fixed old client changes API updates
  - Open Sourced
  - Free version
  - For the people
  - Refunded recent buyers

v 5.0 5/29/18 7:37 PM (CURRENT VERSION)
- Fixed all withdrawing issues
- Optimized stamina potion drinking (Takes 1 sip at the bank, then makes room for more supplies)
- Better PK detection, should be more than 99% (unless someone beats it with a telly block) 
- If any issue arise, post here and I will make a fix for it fast!
- Smarter & more fluent banking
- Better antiban
- Resizable mode support
- Now loads previously saved settings automatically, just start the script if you've previously saved settings

NOTE: IF anyone can assist me with knowledge on how to 3-tick the orbs, I am willing to implement that feature 

How to use the script:

Spoiler

You must have in the bank:

1. Unpowered orbs
  2. Food
  3. Cosmic runes
  4. Amulet of Glory Preferred, House Tab & Runes supported

- Select your food type (Any food in Runescape)

- Select your orb type  (Air orb/Earth orb)

- Start anywhere!

Edited by JoeDezzy1
  • Like 3

Looks good, good luck. Grats on premium scripter. What do you base the profit off of? Alch prices, market prices, or--? Never did Orbs but I've saw Battlestaves are good profit alched.

Profit is based off market value of selling the created orbs i'm pretty sure. They are a hard to come by commodity and people purchase them frequently to create battle staves.

Good luck on your sales Joe!

• Like 2

Looks good, good luck. Grats on premium scripter. What do you base the profit off of? Alch prices, market prices, or--? Never did Orbs but I've saw Battlestaves are good profit alched.

Based off of the avg sale price of the orb minus the cost of the supplies

Your click here button doesn't work btw  :) Goodluck and gf orb prices XD

Script is not up yet :(

Edited by JoeDezzy1

thats weak man he made the script 7.99 with a renewal lol why would i buy that when osbot offers a free one and a premium one that is cheaper that amazes me considering he is a rookie scripter and the script isnt free of bugs no disrespect joe.

Go there and get banned. I don't know about you, but I've tried there scripts and paid for them even and they are all bans in -1day. 

For the method, it's actually a reasonable price. 

thats weak man he made the script 7.99 with a renewal lol why would i buy that when osbot offers a free one and a premium one that is cheaper that amazes me considering he is a rookie scripter and the script isnt free of bugs no disrespect joe.

How can you say that when you constantly used my free one & not theirs?

Too cheap and the orbs may crash ;)

Edited by JoeDezzy1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By fangzheng4521
      Can write the script Please leave a message to contact me!
    • By mjdge
      The open beta is now over! I have been given a lot of great feedback. I will work hard on the script!
      After a few months of on and off working on the script. I have decided to try an open beta release of my Last Man Standing script!
      I will continue to work on the script over the coming weeks and months!
      I know that it could definitely do with some improvements so that's why this is a Beta release (I'll release it again when everything is done)
      A couple of the current features:
      Prayer Flicking
      Drinks potions
      Eats and combo eats
      Has a basic paint that tracks information such as: Points earned this session, Total Points, Average Points Per Game and Games Played
      If you would like to see a full list of features and things I hope to implement, click here
      All feedback, bug reports and recommendations are greatly appreciated!
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3179

Very intuitive, simply start with steam staff  and supplies in your inventory/bank.  I've run this script for 50+ hours, it's flawless as far as I know.  It has redundancy after redundancy to protect your account.   It's free for now so people can help me prove it works well.   Post your progress pics!  I only did the four seed types because they're the most profitable and the grand exchange only has 8 slots...  I use 4 slots for buying seeds and 4 slots for selling saplings.  
      Requirements - 
      Steam staff, Lunar Diplomacy, 68 magic, and the farming level of the seeds you want to do. 
      Currently Supports-
      Mahogany, Maple, Papaya, and Willow.   
      Planned future support on a premium script for GE selling/buying and Magic trees.

Theoretically, you can start it anywhere with the supplies in your bank...  Recommended to start it with steam staff equipped and everything in your inventory, or everything in your bank, at the GE bank, with the bank screen open.   

Supports AFKing after a decent amount of time passes, random short pauses at realistic time points, and failure checks on every single loop to prevent infinitely doing something. It randomizes the order that it does the seeds   Designed for mains. I use it on my main and I don't intend on ever getting banned.  That being said, all botting has inherit risks.  Never bot on an account you can't afford to lose.

Post any suggestions, any problems, and most importantly: successful progress pics!

Progress pics:

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3174

Buys plant pot packs in Catherby.  Start with money in your inventory... Buys them for 1-2gp each, you can sell them for 5-10gp each on the GE.  

Has built in afking/pausing and randomization to avoid bans.  

Please post screenshots of your progress!
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3174

https://github.com/jiggerjaw/TribotOpenSource

About me: I've been on this forum for years under my username "jiggerjaw".  I became frustrated with bans after my main account got banned because I messed up in a GUI.  I started making my own scripts instead.  I want to design scripts that are entirely GUI free and will automatically end after 5 hours.  Every loop I run is checked against infinite loops and every script has progress checks on the main loop to make sure you're getting something done.  I have multiple scripts ready to go, an ensouled head script and a tree planting script are entirely complete and have hours upon hours of successful testing.  I have a clay humidifying script in the works, still need to work on it.  I'd like to make these scripts premium...   Hopefully the code for this potBuyer script shows everyone I'm serious about this.  I'll be showing my understanding of ABC2 in the near future, didn't want it for this script cuz it significantly cuts profit and is unrealistic. 

It would be nice to have my other account's name switched to "ScriptsForMains" so I can keep my post count and membership time...  Posted on the "Help" section and never heard back.   
    • By JoeDezzy1
      Automate, Manage & Launch Any Client, Anywhere, Anytime With The Click Of A Button

------------- TRiBot CLI Client Manager ------------

-------- Client Launcher (Lite version) --------

------- Client Launcher (Advanced version) -------
      -----Updated Version-----

-----Old Version-----

------- What You Can Do With 1 Click -------

Overview: Specifications & Capabilities Load Any Account on Any World with Any Script, Any Arguments, Any Proxy Monitor A Live Feed of your Running Bots! Live Locations & World Live Items on Each Bot Live Exchanges being made for Each bot View Run-time & Status's of Each Bot Control your Bots Locally or Remotely! Start Your Bots From Any Machine Shutdown Your Bots From Any Machine Automate Everything! Grand Exchanging with Customized Exchange Profiles for Your Bots Need's Trading Between Any of Your Bot's and Anytime Account Replenishment - Register, Create & Even Tutorial  
      Availability: Any Operating System Windows 7/8/10/Vista Mac OS Linux (Debian,  CentOS,  Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, Kali)  

These tools are fully operational.

Message me on TRiBot forums for more info.

THIS IS NOT FREE

• By dax
      Script Not Starting/Freezing on startup? You need to add these to your Tribot firewall!
      TIP: Easiest thing is to DISABLE the Tribot firewall in settings! Best and fastest solution

Rune Scape Leaderboards (Rank 4 and 6 in hiscores)

Longest Proggy:
      From @dimidejong10

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 
      Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Picture of GUI

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT
      Click Here
      By Guest
      Summary
      Collects planks that at the barbarian outpost plank spot. Banks the planks once you have a full inventory and hops worlds when all planks on one world have been picked up. Makes up to 200K+ an hour with no requirements needed. Just start the bot at the Barbarian Outpost bank or near the planks.

Implements ABC2 Antiban methods. Supports custom world hopping method Antiban methods based on real life data from human players. Makes 200K+ an hour No requirements or starting cash needed. Features dynamic paint that shows status of script, GP per hour rate, time ran, and planks collected Features GUI  
      Perfect Goldfarming Script
      This script is a perfect script to run on multiple accounts and collect gold. All it requires is for you to start the script at Barbarian outpost. There are no requirements needed or starting cash needed. 

Contact
      For any support or questions, comment below or email me: [email protected] 
    • By God
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm ?)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• Our picks

• Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 65 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies