JoeDezzy1

Air Orb Crafter - [LOW REQUIREMENTS : ABC2/ABCL10 : RESIZE]

I've created like 6 accounts for this script, can't wait to test it and see how it all works out so I can purchase. I'll be pulling in small things that can be fixed as well, but other than that.. incredible script, Joe.. Thank you! A few questions, what's the ideal settings for this script yielding the most charged orbs per hr? And this Clan Wars / House route I hear about.. what's the benefit in these? Oh, and what Hitpoints level would any of you recommend? Appreciate you implementing two health bars, because I plan on using accounts w/ around 30 HP, will help tremendously ^^; 

EDIT: I've had random encounters where it just stops after opening the Wilderness gate. Bot will just stop and stare blankly into nowhere without moving the camera or trying to fix the situation at all. Like, it's happened around 9 times within an hour.. which is kinda ridiculous for a premium script? Am I doing something wrong? Or is it a script issue? 

2) Is it possible to create a route that passes through lower leveled monsters, that requires a few more steps for accounts with lower HP (In response to you advertising the 25+ HP requirement on the front page poster)? Otherwise I guess I'll just set "eat at hp" to like 14 or something and suffer a bit of profit from the time it takes to bring two inv of food every time ;__; 

3) Just to reiterate the trap door bug, sometimes it does run around that little Edgeville broken down house before fixing itself and returning to go around. Not too annoying, just fixing it would definitely maximize profit ^^; 

Wilderness Gate Bug: 

TCuMzLX.png

EDIT #2: Just read terror's post and fixed the gate issue, thanks man! :)

Edited by z00ted
  • Like 1

I've created like 6 accounts for this script, can't wait to test it and see how it all works out so I can purchase. I'll be pulling in small things that can be fixed as well, but other than that.. incredible script, Joe.. Thank you! A few questions, what's the ideal settings for this script yielding the most charged orbs per hr? And this Clan Wars / House route I hear about.. what's the benefit in these? Oh, and what Hitpoints level would any of you recommend? Appreciate you implementing two health bars, because I plan on using accounts w/ around 30 HP, will help tremendously ^^; 

EDIT: I've had random encounters where it just stops after opening the Wilderness gate. Bot will just stop and stare blankly into nowhere without moving the camera or trying to fix the situation at all. Like, it's happened around 9 times within an hour.. which is kinda ridiculous for a premium script? Am I doing something wrong? Or is it a script issue? 

2) Is it possible to create a route that passes through lower leveled monsters, that requires a few more steps for accounts with lower HP (In response to you advertising the 25+ HP requirement on the front page poster)? Otherwise I guess I'll just set "eat at hp" to like 14 or something and suffer a bit of profit from the time it takes to bring two inv of food every time ;__; 

3) Just to reiterate the trap door bug, sometimes it does run around that little Edgeville broken down house before fixing itself and returning to go around. Not too annoying, just fixing it would definitely maximize profit ^^; 

Wilderness Gate Bug: 

EDIT #2: Just read terror's post and fixed the gate issue, thanks man! :)

Please be sure to sell orbs above market price! They have been going down unfortunately. As far as the gate issue you need to make sure you turn off the warning on each account

Issue: Unfortunately my character hopped to a deadman world and was stuck

Edited by Doomed

to be honest, trapdoor thing run around doesn't really affect us much at all. I never seen it hut my gp per hour since it doesn't replicate too many times. and to be honest, it does seem very human-like to fuck up every once in a while in clicking on mini-map which is just fine by me if it extends the life of our bots.

@z00ted use glory and stamina pots for maximizing profits. try and get at least 40 HP in my opinion, it helps quite a bit. i fire strike till 55 then alch till 66. using alternative route seems not feasible imo and would require heavy re-writing of the script. i doubt we'll see that. i like this path tho, it doesn't ahve to deal with an additional gate which could cause many bugs. current path is quite straightforward and non-buggy.

@JoeDezzy1 I've already got u added, look for zee***nish in your list (asterik for privacy). if you need an account, just pm me and i'll send you one bro

to be honest, trapdoor thing run around doesn't really affect us much at all. I never seen it hut my gp per hour since it doesn't replicate too many times. and to be honest, it does seem very human-like to fuck up every once in a while in clicking on mini-map which is just fine by me if it extends the life of our bots.

@z00ted use glory and stamina pots for maximizing profits. try and get at least 40 HP in my opinion, it helps quite a bit. i fire strike till 55 then alch till 66. using alternative route seems not feasible imo and would require heavy re-writing of the script. i doubt we'll see that. i like this path tho, it doesn't ahve to deal with an additional gate which could cause many bugs. current path is quite straightforward and non-buggy.

@JoeDezzy1 I've already got u added, look for zee***nish in your list (asterik for privacy). if you need an account, just pm me and i'll send you one bro

I agree it's not a huge deal, I am just more interested in maximizing profit/hour. However as of the most recent update, I can't even run this script for more than an hour lol. Any time it states "too many people" and hops, it gets stuck in a loop choosing worlds. If it does manage to log in, it won't start making air orbs again. Looking forward to the extra HP options though

@terrorbyte thanks for the tips :) and yea i completely agree w/ the trapdoor bug. might actually help us in the long run

I've had the "too many people per world" loop a few times, script wasn't able to fix itself and assess the problem.. but my most recent prog looks pretty promising for the future! ^^;

76woc8K.png

• Like 2

I haven't orbed in like 2 days but last I remember I never got the "too much people in a world" issue. not a lot anyways. remember though, script is quite heavy. heavier in CPU usage then normal scripts.

I can run other scripts like 7-8 accounts at a time on my PC but this script, I can't run more then 4 efficiently without causing lag and hurting my GP/HR. So the better computer you have, the more money you'll make per hour and less bugs you'll encounter on the script.

I use to run 6 accounts, it lagged heavily and I used to run into bugs far too often. Now I run only 4 accounts at a time and I make about 400 to 420 Orbs/HR. And I don't run into bugs too often now as well. life's in peace.

If you can run more accounts and your PC is great (CPU-wise) then go ahead and add as many as you cna handle but don't over-do it or it'll hurt ur GP and cause tons of bugs.

I haven't orbed in like 2 days but last I remember I never got the "too much people in a world" issue. not a lot anyways. remember though, script is quite heavy. heavier in CPU usage then normal scripts.

I can run other scripts like 7-8 accounts at a time on my PC but this script, I can't run more then 4 efficiently without causing lag and hurting my GP/HR. So the better computer you have, the more money you'll make per hour and less bugs you'll encounter on the script.

I use to run 6 accounts, it lagged heavily and I used to run into bugs far too often. Now I run only 4 accounts at a time and I make about 400 to 420 Orbs/HR. And I don't run into bugs too often now as well. life's in peace.

If you can run more accounts and your PC is great (CPU-wise) then go ahead and add as many as you cna handle but don't over-do it or it'll hurt ur GP and cause tons of bugs.

I completely agree, but I definitely think there are some new bugs happening right now. I usually run 4 on a 2.9 GHz dual-core processor without issue. Now I am running 4 on a 3.5 GHz six-core processor and lots of issues are happening, such as the hopping because of too many people. 

Yeah, this script is great. Gonna start 8+ accounts today, but just wanna say that.. Air Orb prices are dropping, we need to sell above market price and stick FIRM to this.

Don't try to sneak a gp lower and worm your way to another few runs either ;P, this should be a collective decision so we can all benefit!! 

Edited by z00ted
  • Like 2

Just recently, logs out because of 'too many players' then sits there cycling through the world select infinitely without trying to log into it.

Hope this can be fixed soon.

Edit: How many players does it deem to be too many? Right now It can't even find a world while I'm watching it.

Edited by THS

Just recently, logs out because of 'too many players' then sits there cycling through the world select infinitely without trying to log into it.

Hope this can be fixed soon.

Edit: How many players does it deem to be too many? Right now It can't even find a world while I'm watching it.

I wanted to buy the script but upon using my trial I found this to be a major problem. The script runs for 20 minutes or so and then go's into a world hop loop.

@JoeDezzy1 Loop still exists, incredibly common.. and incredibly there ;\. Currently it's on 4 out of 7 of the accounts I'm running, they're unable to login within less than 15 minutes (most of the time). Didn't encounter this yesterday, though.. which has me wondering what exactly it is that triggers this in happening? Perhaps it's the threat of a PK? Do you let an actual attack trigger the log-out or just another player skulled in the area? Because mine shouldn't even be under fire, they're like in the ~34 area of combat level.. What constitutes "too many people in this world"? 

Also, quick question.. why does the script drink a stamina potion when entering the dungeon - at the path of the skeletons.. and then again once it reaches the Black Demons? Isn't this inefficient due to the fact that we're standing and regaining energy while charging orbs just ahead? We'd save about 2.5K a swig per run if you just tamed it down to one swig per inventory instead of two.

XzGL8WV.png

Edited by z00ted

This script runs pretty flawlessly once you can get around the world hop problem. I've only had it idle at the obelisk maybe three times total over the course of 8 hours on six accounts (and it generally recognizes it, then fixes). The script's major flaw right now is just world hopping and the whole log-in screen. It'll idle even after logging in and not even recognize where it needs to pick up, and if it does.. it takes around 11 or so minutes total on average just to log in ONE time. Whenever it says "Opening Inventory" it generally has a higher chance of putting in your actual information and getting into a world, but even then.. sometimes it straight up logs out and repeats the process all over again! Lmao I did so much extensive testing, trying to figure out the exact problem.. I've even noticed that when it world hops correctly, it tends to be on specific worlds (not entirely confirmed?) and sometimes the paint just completely disappears so you can't track the bots progress when it picks back up. 

350K+ profit per hour is possible on early morning or late night, but only if you don't run into a world that has "too many players". Not sure what you've set that amount to, or how you detect our bot being PK'd, but it seems a bit too low when you take into consideration how badly the world hop loop kills this script.

Also, one account of mine got banned lol. 8+ Hour run with 6 accounts, I guess it's expected ;<. 

Overall, I think I made about a 6M or so profit within those 8 hours on 6 accounts. Which isn't that great, considering the risks I took of extensively testing.. and the fact that my accounts would genuinely sit at the obelisk staring in the opposite direction of its location, but it's a start!

Definite learning process, and kinda grueling to get through all of this.. but I hope it eventually pays off? 

Friendly reminder for everyone to try and keep the Air Orb price as high as possible, there's not a ton of demand going for these things right now.. and they've steadily been dropping since about a week ago. 1030 isn't entirely worth running this script for, especially considering stamina potion prices, etc. 

Edited by z00ted

3/6 accounts banned within two days ;\ 

Jagex may have caught on. Not sure if it's the scripts fault (due to y'know all the idle'ing + world hop) or mine, but I'm not touching this again until all the bugs are iron'd out. I think I did enough testing for a bit XD. @JoeDezzy1 please fix your script! People are paying / wanting to use it, not entirely fair to pay for something that doesn't work as advertised. 

• Like 1

@z00ted I also got 2 accounts banned today. Most likely because of world hop bug.

I dont know what's been done but right now at this moment, the bug isn't so common anymore. I'm getting worldhop bug/error every couple of hours or once per 2-3 hours which is definitely manage-able but would love to see it fixed entirely.

@terrorbyte Yeah, the same thing happened w/ me. It's just, what's the point of botting if there's such a high risk of a ban? Like, investing the time to create them and then getting them bonds, etc.. they're all banned within a day to two w/ this script (currently). The bans were set in only on accounts caught idling at the obelisk after logging in from the world hop bug, I wanna try running more but not under the threat of randomly losing all my profit within a day's time. Another thing, the script is probably working well due to the hours of the day. Not many players botting/running air orbs at the moment - so you're not worldhopping or being pk'd. 

I'm probably going to continue to test this morning, hopefully don't run into any bans w/ the 3 accounts I have left. Would love to continue doing this, but please fix all the bugs. Idling / World Hop is the #1 concern right now, without a doubt. 

Edited by z00ted
  • Like 1