JoeDezzy1

[35k+ xp/h & 400k+ gp/h] [Low Req's] ***ABCL 10 AIO Orb Crafter***

6 hours ago, knightblad12 said:

Cam you run multiple bots with just one Auth aka the 20 dollar one? I don't understand what is meant by unlimited auths

1 auth = 1 tribot program.  Unlimited = as many tribot programs you wanna run .

Anyone experiencing any bugs? Just did about an hour test run with no errors

Sorry for the delay on getting back to you all, a lot going on with school and work but I will be monitoring this forum frequently from now on

Edited by JoeDezzy1

20 hours ago, NinjadGuy said:

@JoeDezzy1 bot stopped charging air orb for some reason, manually recast charge air orb solved it.

script dismissed the wilderness warning by its own, but then just stood near the gate, re-running the script solved it.

other than that everything seems to be working fine.

2j1snih.jpg

Thanks bud, if the issue of it stopping at the obelisk persists, let me know

@NinjadGuy

• Like 1

14 hours ago, neldonado said:

Beware! Purchased this script and was banned within 6 hours of use. 

you should research around and take anti ban precautions, you can get banned in any script if u misuse it fast

try using LG with breaks, upgrade to VIP-E for that, LG got a great anti ban and head over to this thread for ban discussion 

• Like 1

Every once in a while the bot will teleport before it finishes the inventory of air orbs (I'm not completely sure why, maybe because of pkers?) and it will run back to the obelisk no matter how many orbs it has left in the inventory. I haven't seen what the Bot debug says but the client debug says "Navigating to air obelisk". Does anyone else have the same issue?

Wouldn't recommend using this script untill it is updated, used for an hour on a previously non botted account with a few stats and was banned on a weekend lol clearly the automation of the bot, the way it mass clicks everywhere and goes wrong in the same place has allowed for it to become detected so easily

24 minutes ago, HaydenTaylor said:

Wouldn't recommend using this script untill it is updated, used for an hour on a previously non botted account with a few stats and was banned on a weekend lol clearly the automation of the bot, the way it mass clicks everywhere and goes wrong in the same place has allowed for it to become detected so easily

I agree. This bot is a fail.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tri
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter

Hey guys, welcome to Tri's latest and greatest gold farming script, Tri Fire Giant Fighter!
      Description:
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter efficiently kills Fire Giants in the Waterfall dungeon.
      Fire Giant Information:
      As well as offering a good amount of experience for killing, Fire Giant's also drop alot of valuable loot, making this a viable goldfarming location.
      Features:
      Safe spotting with both Ranged & Magic Good profit and xp Multiple different safe spots Looting Banking Teleporting Item alching Healing Shortcuts Advanced ABC2 Antiban Required Items:
      Glarial's Amulet Rope Games Necklace's Banking teleports Optional Items:
      Nature Runes(Only required if alching). Staff of Fire (Only required if alching). Purchase Information:
      The script is currently $4 for 2/weeks or $7 for a month

• By Evesy
      EvesyChocoGrinder - Grind your chocolate bars!
      Dear fellow Tribot users!
      I am very proud to present to you my first public script which will grind your chocolate bars with a knife (So F2P can use it aswell).
      It works flawlessly and has some basic anti-ban in it. You can start at any bank in RuneScape with your knife in your inventory or bank, and chocolate bars in your inventory or bank.
      Goodluck!
       Current features
      Grinds all your chocolate bars flawlessly. Works at any bank. Detects if you have a knife or bars in your bank. Features in the next update
      GUI to choose if you want to use a knife or pestle & mortar. ABCL 10 anti-ban. Current version: 1.0
      Respository URL: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2574-evesychocogrinder/
    • By arvydaslt123
      Hello, I would be interested in a private script for Item Combining, as I understand this script should be easy to make.
      It should withraw two types of items from the bank, combine them, and deposit everything back to the bank.
      We had something similar in tribot called Beg Item combiner, but it's outdated. You can PM me, or write me an email on:
      [email protected]
    • By fmtrick
      As per another request, here is a quick feather buyer script. You can make great F2P GP by buying feather packs from the fishing store in Port Sarim. 
      Script is very basic. Please let me know of any issues you see and I'll address them.
      Start script anywhere, the bot should find it's way to the shop. Or just start the bot in the shop.
      The bot will only buy feather packs if the shop stock is >98 to optimize profits. If the bot waits too long it will hop worlds (because somebody is buying lower and making it impossible for bot to buy). Script uses Tribot API WorldHopper with members worlds turned off.

EDIT: Script has been rewritten and now uses In-game worldhopper and daxWalker. 

Script is open source:
      GitHub
      Repo:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2490
    • By fmtrick
      As per @bradley-s's request over here - here is a free script that will sell items at the West Ardougne general store.
      For those that don't know - the general store in West Ardougne buys items for a higher amount that regular general stores - making it a good place to sell off your bulks items, or any unwanted items if you're an Iron man (more GP). This can result in a decent GP/H when selling multiple items per world (aim for 5).
      The script is basic and probably not perfect but works well. Unfortunately the script uses JOptionPane for prompts because I can't seem to get JavaFX to work with Tribot (any tips?). It also implements some ABC2 (I doubt it's ABCL10, though).
      Script also uses the API world hopper, which includes logging out, selecting world, and logging back in as I have not yet created a method for in game world hopping. Jagex keeps changing the world hopper interface making it difficult to keep up.
      Start the script anywhere in West Ardougne or at the general store itself. When prompted for the item IDs, if selling more than one item seperate IDs with commas, no space. For example: 63,29,109

Script is open source:
      https://pastebin.com/gBXwr0Ww
      If you wish to make changes/improvements to the script and make it public, please do not upload to repo and take full credit. Please let me know. I will review and update the repository - giving you credit.

Repo: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2489
    • By zanfax
      I've recently been banned on 7 accounts due to me running 10 on the same IP address and i need to know if it is possible to use socks 5 proxies on 10 accounts or more spread out on different IP's on the same computer?
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 34 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

Bug fix for intelligent banking

Improvement to the stability of LG over time

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 10 replies
    • - Updated the banking API to use the game item cache instead of interfaces. This will result in less delay, greater efficiency, and greater reliability. LG will especially benefit from this update.
      - Fixed a bug with the Grand Exchange API relating to searching for items.
      • 5 replies