Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JoeDezzy1

[35k+ xp/h & 400k+ gp/h] [Low Req's] ***ABCL 10 AIO Orb Crafter***

1,368 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, guthixx said:

Try the Earth Orbs please. I have roofs off, yet the camera still spins far too much.

Alright, add my skype @guthixx

Its JoeDezzy1

3 hours ago, JoeDezzy1 said:

Alright, add my skype @guthixx

Its JoeDezzy1

Spoken and explained all bugs through skype. Would like to withdraw my request for a refund and thank Joe for his help.

1 person likes this

activated script, Air orb, using house tab, mounted glory, bringing 2 sharks, and 72 cosmics. works perfectly fine until the end of the run and then stays at edgeville bank and does not move, unless you restart the script all over again

Edited by hacksonme

I'm at edge and i the screen still spins at the bank and near the ladder... please fix asap cuz time is money

17 minutes ago, comida239 said:

Having the same issue as shown in this vid, also when it die's it says waiting for anti ban etc but it just keeps standing there 5mins later still the same thing untill it logs out and logs back in, continue's too stand in lummy  also sometimes runs stuck at the yews and at the gate entrence towards air orb obelisk, still running the trail version dont think i will buy if it stays like this :(

1 person likes this

also having this problem, and also having the bot leaving the character in the bank without re-stocking for another trip and just stays there for a long time

Got back to it. I should have fixed the bug posted in the video.

As for when you die and it says waiting for antiban, can you take a screenshot please? Are you sure thats what it said..

@k0d4r3v3ng3

@hacksonme

@k0d4r3v3ng3

@comida239

All of you please go into tribots settings folder and delete the hooks.dat and restart your client. Tell me if these persist after because i am running it now flawlessly. Sometimes the hooks dont work on the client after an update

Edited by JoeDezzy1

Can anyone give me an up to date profit indicator and tell me how high the ban rate is for this script?

12 hours ago, Slipping said:

Can anyone give me an up to date profit indicator and tell me how high the ban rate is for this script?

Profit on air orbs is close to accurate, as for the ban rate I might find out soon if I make a suicider.

+ Thanks for the quick fix, @JoeDezzy1

Edit: I deleted the hooks.dat and have been running the bot for a few hours today and I've found my account stuck outside the ladder room and acting similar to video posted above.

Edited by slavebotter

the bot keeps getting stuck when walking inside of the gate towards the air orb... been waiting a week for the script too get fixed, now this is still not fixed even tho i told you about it the same day i told you about the other bugs. i bought 30 days unlimited auths and now i have a useless script for 2 weeks ?

still getting the same issue.... and i basically have wasted 2 weeks of membership... not happy at all

Edited by comida239

@JoeDezzy1

bots keep having cam-spasm attacks(just rapidly moves up and down) when trying to climb down the first trap door. debug just says "angling camera"

i would like a refund wasted 2 weeks without beeing able too bot 1 hour ... 

i mean i demand a refund....

Trapdoor bug should be fixed. Sorry for the wait guys been doing finals all week.

1 person likes this

@JoeDezzy1

sorry, dont mean to be a downer, but theres a new bug. when the bot finishes withdrawing items from edgeville bank, it will sometimes have camera problem. bot will just stand there while the camera moves up and down in jittery motion.

debug says: navigating to air obelisk (or something like that). but bot just stands there

happened a few times on more than 1 of my bots

edit:
bot gets stuck with camera glitch in 2nd pic. happens in that area/spot/tile
also if the bot goes outside the wall(indicated by red arrow in 2nd pic) next to the trapdoor, the bot will get stuck there and wont move anymore

IMG_00001719.jpg

IMG_00001721.jpg

Edited by drache

On 5/8/2016 at 10:46 AM, JoeDezzy1 said:

Delete hooks.dat in your tribot settings folder. @drache

i deleted hooks.dat for the past two night and restarted tribot many times but im still having same issues. bot continues to  get stuck at same two tile spots and sometimes at bank also.

I just finished running it for an hour or two and it's fixed for the most part other than a very minor problem when it uses arrowkey and middle mouse camera movement at the same time by the edge bank ladder causing massive screen spasm (which looks very botlike) then continues normally, other than that it's functional again.
Thanks Joe.

@JoeDezzy1 deleted hooks.dat when you mentioned it had been fixed, but it got stuck on start up doing the camera spasm at the bank while "Navigating to obelisk" right after I started the script.
Works fine after starting the script again.
I can send you a video of said problem if you like

Update: Stuck twice in 10 minutes,
- once after a run teleports to edgeville, camera moving around, doesn't attempt to move from teleport spot
- and stuck a few tiles east of the ladder to edge dungeon
My account's probably going to be banned soon since I woke up and it was stuck the first time for an hour and a half lol

Edited by slavebotter

Ok guys thanks for the updates and @fucboi sorry I seen your request I just have been getting a bunch of random adds lately and didnt know what was going on.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor