Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JoeDezzy1

[35k+ xp/h & 400k+ gp/h] [Low Req's] ***ABCL 10 AIO Orb Crafter***

1,366 posts in this topic

i am not able to verify if the bug was fixed, because the script doesnt run anymore. when on start it takes out food and the tele tabs but then it doesnt take out cosmics or unpowered orbs. it just shuts down and the status is:

[01:26:44] Script Started: Battlestaff Orb Crafter.
[01:26:57] Crafting: Air orb's
[01:27:00] Opening bank...
[01:27:03] Getting food...
[01:27:10] Getting house tab...
[01:27:12] Out of supplies... Thanks for using!
[01:27:13] Out of supplies!, thanks for using!
[01:27:13] Proggy saved to .tribot/screenshots
[01:27:13] Script Ended: Battlestaff Orb Crafter.

i am not able to verify if the bug was fixed, because the script doesnt run anymore. when on start it takes out food and the tele tabs but then it doesnt take out cosmics or unpowered orbs. it just shuts down and the status is:

[01:26:44] Script Started: Battlestaff Orb Crafter.
[01:26:57] Crafting: Air orb's
[01:27:00] Opening bank...
[01:27:03] Getting food...
[01:27:10] Getting house tab...
[01:27:12] Out of supplies... Thanks for using!
[01:27:13] Out of supplies!, thanks for using!
[01:27:13] Proggy saved to .tribot/screenshots
[01:27:13] Script Ended: Battlestaff Orb Crafter.

i never had a problem before he updated it obviously hints my *11 hour proggie* but yep i can confirm this...just bought all my supplies for my bot sess tonight an lil did i know i cant even bot lol plz fix @JoeDezzy1

Edited by bigballinboss

Banned on 2 mains. Both was bought for botting, and both was botted before. Good thing, out of 4 account, only 2 got banned (those i crafted air orbs instead of botting what i botted before). 

Good thing is that i paye 2$ for script..so not so sad about waste money ;D

GL improving script, and i hope others will have more luck then me.

Also, the wilderness warning sign thing still doesnt work

I can't seem to get the warning screen up. Either you can get rid of them, or try and help me find the interface ID by clicking interface explorer in the tools tab. Than once you have it open, get the interface to open. And than click update and the new ID number that appears is the one that we are looking for @solidpower4

here is another bug, sometimes when the bot is at the altar making the orbs, the status randomly does so below and the account just logs out because the bot doesnt do anything when this happens :( please fix asap [14:22:04] Walking to obelisk...

[14:22:04] Heading to dungeon...

[14:22:11] Walking to obelisk...

[14:22:11] Heading to dungeon...

[14:22:17] Walking to obelisk...

[14:22:17] Heading to dungeon...

[14:22:24] Walking to obelisk...

[14:22:24] Heading to dungeon...

[14:22:30] Walking to obelisk...

[14:22:30] Heading to dungeon...

[14:22:36] Walking to obelisk...

[14:22:36] Heading to dungeon...

[14:22:45] Walking to obelisk...

[14:22:45] Heading to dungeon...

Banned on 2 mains. Both was bought for botting, and both was botted before. Good thing, out of 4 account, only 2 got banned (those i crafted air orbs instead of botting what i botted before). 

Good thing is that i paye 2$ for script..so not so sad about waste money ;D

GL improving script, and i hope others will have more luck then me.

i payed for lifetime an i just got banned aswell i can confirm this @JoeDezzy1

1 person likes this

here is another bug, sometimes when the bot is at the altar making the orbs, the status randomly does so below and the account just logs out because the bot doesnt do anything when this happens :( please fix asap [14:22:04] Walking to obelisk...

[14:22:04] Heading to dungeon...

[14:22:11] Walking to obelisk...

[14:22:11] Heading to dungeon...

[14:22:17] Walking to obelisk...

[14:22:17] Heading to dungeon...

[14:22:24] Walking to obelisk...

[14:22:24] Heading to dungeon...

[14:22:30] Walking to obelisk...

[14:22:30] Heading to dungeon...

[14:22:36] Walking to obelisk...

[14:22:36] Heading to dungeon...

[14:22:45] Walking to obelisk...

[14:22:45] Heading to dungeon...

Im in class right now, will fix when i get home

Yeah, was banned as well. Not sure if this script is what caused it because of delayed bans and whatnot. 

no it was this script ive only been using this script for the past 5 days kinda sucks man

act. i think the bug report i did before occurs when the bot breaks (just viewed lol) so its not rly a bug, just false statuses. still would be great if the bot wouldnt do so when breaking 

2 bots busting majors is what i got...

Yeah, which means you have gotten caught by a JMOD. Not directly from this script.

Edited by JoeDezzy1

Another problem with bot atm is that when it goes to bank, it widthdraws all items for next  trip, but then deposits 1 unpow orb and a food, then eats a food until full health, then it opens bank gets food and goes without taking out the other unpow orb. the problem here is that there is example 72 cosmics and 23 unpow orbs now in inv. this means when it uses the obelisk it charges and when it has finished instead of teleporting it still tries to charge because the bot thinks that there is still 1 unpow orb in inv. because of the remaining 3 cosmics please fix

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead