Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JoeDezzy1

[35k+ xp/h & 400k+ gp/h] [Low Req's] ***ABCL 10 AIO Orb Crafter***

1,368 posts in this topic

i have a suggestion instead of the mouse misclicking a million times on the doors by trying to open it by right clicking... why dont you change it so it will left click in a random spot on the doors/glory, * only the door or doors that dont have monsters that would result in a misclick and  the glory most importantly becuz thats what seems to have the most terrible misclicks. plus it will make the script more human like as most real players wouldnt right click the doors and glory every single time.

Edited by bigballinboss

i have a suggestion instead of the mouse misclicking a million times on the doors by trying to open it by right clicking... why dont you change it so it will left click in a random spot on the doors/glory, * only the door or doors that dont have monsters that would result in a misclick and  the glory most importantly becuz thats what seems to have the most terrible misclicks. plus it will make the script more human like as most real players wouldnt right click the doors and glory every single time.

Yes I was considering this. Probably will implement it now. Also to the bug reports above. Fixing now. Also the "haywireness" you are referring to is TriBots A* walking method.

Also another bug that is fairly new (didnt used to happen): it happens around 25-35% of the time, when the bot is done charging orbs and it teles to home. after its to the amulet and successfully teles to the tele spot in edge for some reason the bot click on another house tablet and now when it get to the house portal sometimes it goes completely haywire and i mean crazy and sometimes it goes to the glory and uses it again in which this time it goes to bank. the thing is it uses more money and when it goes haywire it just walks in the grass area around the house lol :( please fix when available :)

hey bro i found another bug with the script. sometimes (15%) of the time when it gets to the ladder below the air obelisk, it climbs the ladder, then for some reason it click "climb" again so now it is in the area with the black demons but the bot thinks it is at where the air obelisk is so it goes to the magic tab and click make air orb and then clicks on the ladder which results in nothing. so basically the bot does this without stop. Please fix :)

http://gyazo.com/3fe524eafcf9c151a38a715bc47f8e94

Btw: the bot debug was "Charging Orb"

Fixed both. Thanks for being so enthusiastic with your bug reports lol @solidpower4

Fixed both. Thanks for being so enthusiastic with your bug reports lol @solidpower4

just encountered a bug where when after your done crafting the orbs it trys to tele repeatedly but cant because its stuck trying because it trys clicking the backpack with the cast air orb and wont teleport.

Edited by bigballinboss

Paint is broken, only XP tracer is working fine.

Also, still can't use runes for tele to home...Now it windraw 2 earth rune, cosmic runes, orbs and sit in bank doing nothing.

Ok so i have 3 suggestions/bugs: 

1. When the bot is crafting the air orbs the red X (mouse) sometimes goes to the far left upper side of the screen and sits there and sometimes (not sure if its the client or bot) but it clicks that area and the account goes to the curve of the mountain. Now, since the bot cnt see the air obelisk it clicks on the spell but clicks on the screen where the air obelsk should be but isnt so hence forth the bot does nothing and runescape auto logs out and never logs back in..... :( please fix when available :)

2. Sometimes when the bot uses house to teleport and it gets to the house, it sometimes mistaking clicks the portal which makes the player go to rimmington or if the internet gets lost when the player is in the house the player gets auto sent to rimmington on log in. Could u add a fail-safe so that the bot goes to the house through the portal if it is sent to rimmington :) would be great :)

3. When i use the script on a new stated account, when it gets to the second gate that  when it tries to open it gets a message that warns about the wilderness. the thing is the bot isnt able to click "Enter the wilderness" button so the account gets stuck lol. i am aware that there is a toggle to turn the sign off but this appears after around 10-15 times of the account getting this warning. so would u be able to add this feature :)

PS: is the pre-setting thing working, if so how does it work ?

Also, another bug sometimes when the script gets to the bank it will open and close the bank multiple time (10-15 times) before re-getting items, it happens 10% of the time. could u add a failsafe :) the status is "Opening bank, closing bank, opening bank, closing bank, etc...

i just experienced number 2 @solidpower4. on his bug list. i woke up this morning to find my bot outside the portal near the flowers for quiet some time, @JoeDezzy1 can you add a failsafe to insure this doesnt happen so the bot doesn't get stuck for hours. my debug read: walking to glory and leaving house the entire time until i saw it was outside the portal an manually stopped it.

Ok so i have 3 suggestions/bugs: 

1. When the bot is crafting the air orbs the red X (mouse) sometimes goes to the far left upper side of the screen and sits there and sometimes (not sure if its the client or bot) but it clicks that area and the account goes to the curve of the mountain. Now, since the bot cnt see the air obelisk it clicks on the spell but clicks on the screen where the air obelsk should be but isnt so hence forth the bot does nothing and runescape auto logs out and never logs back in..... :( please fix when available :)

2. Sometimes when the bot uses house to teleport and it gets to the house, it sometimes mistaking clicks the portal which makes the player go to rimmington or if the internet gets lost when the player is in the house the player gets auto sent to rimmington on log in. Could u add a fail-safe so that the bot goes to the house through the portal if it is sent to rimmington :) would be great :)

PS: is the pre-setting thing working, if so how does it work 

Fixed 1 & 2. Will now enter the house if outside of the house. Also if you are not near the obelisk and you are trying to craft. It will walk to the obelisk.

The pre-setting should work fully in the next update.

Also, another bug sometimes when the script gets to the bank it will open and close the bank multiple time (10-15 times) before re-getting items, it happens 10% of the time. could u add a failsafe :) the status is "Opening bank, closing bank, opening bank, closing bank, etc...

This will no longer happen. I forgot a break statement. Were you using super energies?

also about bug #3 on the previous post do you think you would be able to fix that to or is it tribot bug ?

No I will fix that now. Re-run the script I have made more fixes.

ey bro, all the previous bugs are fixed i just have one more occuring atm. last night i ran the bot and it finished in 2 hours but it didnt log out and stayed in the same place (bank) for 4 hours doing nothing. It doesnt log out when it is out of supplies again :( the status was "getting cosmics" please fix ty :) 

Also, i found my bot on the start screen where when i logged in it was at the obelisk standing there, the status was "Heading to dungeon, walking to obelisk", the status was occuring repeatedly throughout the status 

Edited by solidpower4

also i sometimes find the player at the area in the dungeon where the monster "cronozon" is, it stands there but it is not in a spot where the monster is able to attack. if you could add a failsafe for it to not go there when crafting airs that would be awesome :) soz for all the bug reports i kinda feel like i am bombing u with them 

also i sometimes find the player at the area in the dungeon where the monster "cronozon" is, it stands there but it is not in a spot where the monster is able to attack. if you could add a failsafe for it to not go there when crafting airs that would be awesome :) soz for all the bug reports i kinda feel like i am bombing u with them 

How are you bombing me lol. Its my fault.

But are you sure that you had air orbs selected.

Edited by JoeDezzy1

would u possibly be able to find the bug with the logging out issue rly need bot to log out when done with supplies lol usually away when running bot. it just stays on the bank screen and the debug is "getting cosmics". 

would u possibly be able to find the bug with the logging out issue rly need bot to log out when done with supplies lol usually away when running bot. it just stays on the bank screen and the debug is "getting cosmics". 

Addressing this now.

Edit: Should be fixed now.

@solidpower4

Edited by JoeDezzy1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor