Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JoeDezzy1

[35k+ xp/h & 400k+ gp/h] [Low Req's] ***ABCL 10 AIO Orb Crafter***

1,366 posts in this topic

so what stats are needed to make the highest profit with this script?

Thanks a lot! 

I think 66 mage. However earth orbs are just as profitable. Also it is most ideal to have a house glory, Although regular glories should work just as well with slightly reduced xp & gp / h

I think 66 mage. However earth orbs are just as profitable. Also it is most ideal to have a house glory, Although regular glories should work just as well with slightly reduced xp & gp / h

Thanks, so really the only stats you need are 66 mage? Everything else could be one? or should you have high defense? 

Thanks, so really the only stats you need are 66 mage? Everything else could be one? or should you have high defense? 

Id say 30 + def / hp would be ideal

thanks, so you can make 300k+ a hour with just 66 mage and 30 def/hp? No need for a certain house or any other skills?

Well you would want a lot of amulet's of glory in the bank so you can run for longer. Unless you have heroes quest done.

found a bug : when crafting air orbs sometimes its gets to the air obelisk and it just stays there until rs auto logs out and it doesnt do anything afterwards. in the client status it says "Drinking Anti-Potion". please fix asap

Another Bug: When for example i make the bot make 1000 orbs, once its done the bot goes to the bank deposits the last orbs and then it doesnt do anything and the status is "Getting Cosmics" when there isnt any cosmics left on the account. could u be able to make the bot log out when out of supplies for the orbs ?

Another Bug: When for example i make the bot make 1000 orbs, once its done the bot goes to the bank deposits the last orbs and then it doesnt do anything and the status is "Getting Cosmics" when there isnt any cosmics left on the account. could u be able to make the bot log out when out of supplies for the orbs ?

@solidpower4 added the save settings button. However, it is not working yet and will be working when I get home. I fixed the error so the bot should shut-down when out of any-type of supply now. Sorry about that.

Any one dealed with bans? I'm intrested if this is considered high ban rates for normal botting? By normal i mean - safe botting. 3-6 hours day. sometimes more. + long breaks.

Any one dealed with bans? I'm intrested if this is considered high ban rates for normal botting? By normal i mean - safe botting. 3-6 hours day. sometimes more. + long breaks.

Low user base atm. However I have been using it for about 2 months now and I am pretty sure solidpower4 has been using it for a while

Low user base atm. However I have been using it for about 2 months now and I am pretty sure solidpower4 has been using it for a while

hmmm...i bealive competitors have atleast 2 more scripts..so if it's still low user base..i think i will try.

The option to pay for 14days / 3$ or so is sooo good...not much loss if don't like or get banned, no long term..no huge investments....super cool :3

hmmm...i bealive competitors have atleast 2 more scripts..so if it's still low user base..i think i will try.

The option to pay for 14days / 3$ or so is sooo good...not much loss if don't like or get banned, no long term..no huge investments....super cool :3

Check it out :) @guywithlsd

Idk why, but every time i hit Start, it opens bank ad says Cant find supplied, log out.

But i have all sipplies in bank. Runes, food, unpowered orbs, energypots 3.4. I uncechk pots, same error. So not pots..idk what else...I put everything in first row in bank.

Idk why, but every time i hit Start, it opens bank ad says Cant find supplied, log out.

But i have all sipplies in bank. Runes, food, unpowered orbs, energypots 3.4. I uncechk pots, same error. So not pots..idk what else...I put everything in first row in bank.

Just tested. Seems to be working fine. Add me on Skype.

Hey, i paid $8 for this script for 3 months a couple of days ago now its lifetime for $7 would u be able to switch me over to that bro. also , i found a bug where when i start a new account and it gets the gate with the wilderness warning sign it cant press "Enter Wilderness" could u make it do so if u have time. i know there is a toggle to turn it off but it affters after the sign shows for around 20 times :( 

Hey, i paid $8 for this script for 3 months a couple of days ago now its lifetime for $7 would u be able to switch me over to that bro. also , i found a bug where when i start a new account and it gets the gate with the wilderness warning sign it cant press "Enter Wilderness" could u make it do so if u have time. i know there is a toggle to turn it off but it affters after the sign shows for around 20 times :(

Ok, and yes I will give you lifetime when it ins out. And a dollar back if you wish.

http://imgur.com/Qu7hedX

bot gets stuck he cuz it has the spell selected and cant tele out.

Another bug. My accounts just died and it didnt equip the air staff and tried to continue crafting air orbs.

Thank you for the reports & using my script. Fixing now.

Edit: Both should be fixed.

Edited by JoeDezzy1

hey bro i found another bug with the script. sometimes (15%) of the time when it gets to the ladder below the air obelisk, it climbs the ladder, then for some reason it click "climb" again so now it is in the area with the black demons but the bot thinks it is at where the air obelisk is so it goes to the magic tab and click make air orb and then clicks on the ladder which results in nothing. so basically the bot does this without stop. Please fix :) 

http://gyazo.com/3fe524eafcf9c151a38a715bc47f8e94

Btw: the bot debug was "Charging Orb"

Also another bug that is fairly new (didnt used to happen): it happens around 25-35% of the time, when the bot is done charging orbs and it teles to home. after its to the amulet and successfully teles to the tele spot in edge for some reason the bot click on another house tablet and now when it get to the house portal sometimes it goes completely haywire and i mean crazy and sometimes it goes to the glory and uses it again in which this time it goes to bank. the thing is it uses more money and when it goes haywire it just walks in the grass area around the house lol :( please fix when available :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead