Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JoeDezzy1

[35k+ xp/h & 400k+ gp/h] [Low Req's] ***ABCL 10 AIO Orb Crafter***

1,366 posts in this topic

CKiBOeK.jpg?1

hKaNyrY.png?1

paint artwork credits: @PillsburyRS

banner artwork credits: @JoeDezzy1

Please read before purchasing:

Bot no longer supports following:

• Clan wars stat restoring (Removed due to inefficiency)

Purchase: CLICK HERE

Change Log:

v 1.0 - 9/17 2:25 PM- Initial Premium Release.v 1.2 - 9/17 5:36 PM- Fixed a problem where the bot would not run when being attacked.- Fixed world-hopping bug.- Fixed where the bot would think we were poisoned when we were not.- Bot will now shutdown when out of supplies.v 1.5 - 9/18 12:01 AM- Added working save/import settings buttons.- Fixed teleport hovering.- Updated paint.v 1.6 - 9/19 5:36 PM- General maintenance.v 1.7 - 9/20 6:34 PM- fixed a few bugs.v 1.71 - 9/20 7:20 PM- added house teleport runes support.- will now use left clicking on objects due to request (post for otherwise).v 2.0 - 9/21 2:59 PM- added clan wars support.- new GUI.- maintenance.- fixed teleport hovering.- more orbs p/hv 2.11 - 9/23 11:27 AM- improved bank searching.- bot will now shut down when out of any supplies.- added more randomization.v 2.2 - 9/23 7:37 PM- more anti-ban measures.- will now click the wilderness warning.v 2.21 - 9/25 10:24 AM- Bug fixes & maintainence.v 2.26 - 9/27 5:43 PM- Fixed a banking issue due to a missed code break.v 2.27 - 10/1 11:52 PM- Added JMod watch.- Added bot world watch.- Maintainence.v 2.28 - 10/13 5:55 PM- Fixed a bug where the bot would not heal fully.- Maintainence.v 2.4 - 10/20 10:23 AM- Fixed a death walking bug.- Fixed a bug where the bot would not correctly switch glorys.- Adding timed and dynamically switching condition checks.v 3.0 - 10/25 4:19 PM- Fixed not drinking energy potions bug.- Fixed other bugs.- Massive code clean up.- Faster interaction times & Randomized right/left clicking.- New paint.v 3.2 - 10/31 11:31 AM- Added profiled and times actions for the following.    - Left clicking/Right clicking gates & Trap doors.    - Hovering and rotating camera to certain objects.- Upgraded Earth Orb Support.- Removed support for Water and Fire orbs due to inactivity   and low profitability.- Started working on a new system of antibans for this bot  (Released).v 3.85 - 11/13 10:30 PM- Added profiled antiban system.    - Object focusing.    - Right/left click all object.    - Timed inventory opening.- Faster path to earth orbs.- Fixed out of supplys bug.- Upgraded glory recharge support- Upgraded house glory support.v 3.92 - 11/16 1:05 PM- Added profiled camera turning to anticipated objects.- Updated object hovering.- Updated interactions with obelisk, it is now quicker. v 4.0 12/5 4:21 AM- Random object focusing.- Improved flawless walking and clicking methods.- Improved banking methods.- Bans should significantly be reduced.v 4.01 12/5 2:02 PM- Added stamina potions.v 4.02 12/7 9:02 PM- Improved object focusing, is now threaded (Can preform action while focusing camera).- Randomized when to deposit potions that don't need to be used.- Improved and randomized bank searching.- Improved GP/H.v 4.07 12/15 8:21 PM- Now runs and drinks energy potions.- No longer waits when it misclicks the coffin.- Improved efficiency.v 4.071 12/21 11:25 PM- New and improved death walking.

Progress reports:

I have been using the script for about 2 weeks now without a ban :)

July 27th 2015:

aN15RA3.png?1

July 26th 2015:

f2tIneB.png?1

All dates prior:

dlqaVKH.jpg

w6DtIyz.png?1

PEyESPl.png?1

YVWO3ni.jpg?1

KGilHJ3.jpg?1

Kumewjs.png?1

MCPcJId.png?1

How to use the script:

You must have in the bank:

1. Unpowered orbs
  2. Antipoison(4) (If not using air orbs)
  3. Your food
  4. Cosmic runes
  5. Valid means to teleport (House tabs, house runes, or glory)

- Select your food type 

- Select orb type 

- check all boxes that apply to you

- set mouse speed (Around 100 is recommended mouse speed)

- If using house glory [render house with doors open.]

- Start in Edgeville bank.

How to report a bug:

Please describe the bug, along with the debug message

inbetween these spoiler tags

[spoler]

[/spoler]

*change spoler to spoiler

Edited by JoeDezzy1
3 people like this

Looks good, good luck. Grats on premium scripter. What do you base the profit off of? Alch prices, market prices, or--? Never did Orbs but I've saw Battlestaves are good profit alched.

1 person likes this

Looks good, good luck. Grats on premium scripter. What do you base the profit off of? Alch prices, market prices, or--? Never did Orbs but I've saw Battlestaves are good profit alched.

Profit is based off market value of selling the created orbs i'm pretty sure. They are a hard to come by commodity and people purchase them frequently to create battle staves.

Good luck on your sales Joe!

2 people like this

Based off of the avg sale price of the orb minus the cost of the supplies

Your click here button doesn't work btw  :) Goodluck and gf orb prices XD

Script is not up yet :(

Edited by JoeDezzy1

Congrats on Premium Scripter! May buy this when it's on the repo :) Presumably air orbs are still the most profitable?

Yeah, Earth orbs are really good too. Just need anti poisons because of spiders

Congrats on Premium Scripter! May buy this when it's on the repo :) Presumably air orbs are still the most profitable?

congratulations on your release!

warfront1

Good work mate

Thanks a lot guys

thats weak man he made the script 7.99 with a renewal lol why would i buy that when osbot offers a free one and a premium one that is cheaper that amazes me considering he is a rookie scripter and the script isnt free of bugs no disrespect joe.

thats weak man he made the script 7.99 with a renewal lol why would i buy that when osbot offers a free one and a premium one that is cheaper that amazes me considering he is a rookie scripter and the script isnt free of bugs no disrespect joe.

Go there and get banned. I don't know about you, but I've tried there scripts and paid for them even and they are all bans in -1day. 

For the method, it's actually a reasonable price. 

How can you say that when you constantly used my free one & not theirs?

Too cheap and the orbs may crash ;)

Edited by JoeDezzy1

just a suggestion in the gui could u add a "save settings" function or like something that allows us to save different setting set-ups?

Actually a good idea. Will implement this soon

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead