- $4.99 per month 1 account
Screenshots & Proggies
- The Host retrieval functionality is highly experimental currently and does not have a guarantee that it will find a host. It searches for certain lines people say to determine who is the host.
Bug Report format
I have discord now!
@Rx7xr Is currently working for me with a deposit. (on osbot)
Profile link on osbot
What do you need? :
Payment method? :
Going first or middleman? :
What is your Skype? :
Do you agree to the TOS? :
Offering to do firecape, torso, void, b gloves, power leveling, quests, anything you want send me a pm, only payment accepted is osrs gp
Please post in the following format:
Read Terms of Service? (Can't start until you agree to them):
Terms of Service
1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, you must cover them.
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge the T.O.S and start the service
8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting) (All of our services are hand done unless requested to be botted).
Maybe it's a good idea to make some sort of easy Mobile Application which allows VIP-Extended botters to check on their bot status.
Example of App Features:
- Push notifications when bot crashes or finishes a task
- Ability to re-run scripts
- Ability to "Spy-View" the running script
- Ability to stop running scripts
I'm really sorry if I am asking for a lot, I have absolutely no experience with designing Apps, so I have no clue on how much work this would be!
Anyone else with thoughts about this?
My services will consist in only three things, fire capes, full voids and quests.
All Fire capes and quests are done by me or my worker both very experienced in those.
Fire capes done:
Terms of service:
GUI & Paint [Contains Large .Gif]
Bug Report format
I needed to train some combat levels for one of my accounts, so I decided to make this and share it with you guys
Kills experiments ABCL10 All food supported Walks to the experiments (no ectofuntus tele supported) Uses Varrock teletabs to tele to bank when out of food. Supports 2 different areas. Will move to the other area if one is too crowded. Uses special attacks (when possible) Requirements
Uses Varrock teletabs You need to have acces to the experiments
Screenshots & Proggies
If there's anything that needs to be fixed, please let me know. I'll try to fix it asap
Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.
Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.
So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).
Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!
Increased reliability - less server errors
Increased availability - less downtime
Increased security - keeping us and you secure
Increased capacity - ability to serve you better
Increased speed - less waiting for things to load
Faster development - server and service updates will come faster
What are the changes?
Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)
Git management of server files and filesystem
AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)
AWS ElastiCache (Redis)
AWS Load Balancing
AWS EFS (Elastic file system)
Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.
Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
This release will:
Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)
Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)
Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays
Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour
Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable
Other back-end improvements
Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.