Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

Critique My Website

14 posts in this topic

I like it, really clean look! Although I did prefer the progress reports in a one page format instead of including them all on one page. Good job nonetheless. 

I like it, really clean look! Although I did prefer the progress reports in a one page format instead of including them all on one page. Good job nonetheless.

I'll write some javascript to enlarge the table and hide the other tables on the screen.

I like it love the progress reports, one suggestion would be to put a skype button at the top right with the other 2 just for parallel looks  :D

just finish up those links and it will be perfect.

looks great, just fix that skype button ;)

It's a skype url, it works fine if you have skype installed. I've tested it on my computer, iPad, and phone.

On my iPad and phone it opens it with the skype app and on firefox/chrome it asks me to open it with skype.

f535296aa4.png

I like it love the progress reports, one suggestion would be to put a skype button at the top right with the other 2 just for parallel looks  :D

just finish up those links and it will be perfect.

I'm eventually going to add something else instead of the skype button. Just haven't thought of what I want to add yet.

Looks cool, especially the front page. Looking neat.

only thing I miss is that you won't see the theme on the other pages. Like the repo thingy. Every page has he's own theme.

overall, looks good.