elusiven

[EASY] An All-In-One Guide to setup & use VPS for BOTTING. (centOS/Ubuntu)

Fluffee    597

@iFluffee That comment doesnt answer the other question, nor does your guide explain about hostname/ ns1/ns2.

I'd recommend Debian 7 x86 (which I'm pretty sure is in the guide).

In terms of hostname and nameservers, fill them out in the format given on the screen the yourdomain.com part can be made up

For example, your hostname could be tribotbots.com, namesevers could be: ns1.tribotbots.com and ns2.tribotbots.com

Edited by iFluffee

Fluffee    597

Sorry for asking a super newb question but what is the benifits of doing this just over using a proxy? I have a good pc 8gb ram

@thralls A VPS and a proxy are not equivalents. A VPS allows you to run the bots on another PC, therefore keeping your main PC free for whatever you like. While a proxy just allows you to change your IP by running your internet traffic through it.

tribot won't open any clues?

@tvu2142 I'm sorry, but what are you asking about?

themanman    32
5 hours ago, 0wnaag3 said:

If anybody can teamview me, and remotely set all this up for me, and explain yourself as your doing it, I will pay with rsgp. Please message me if interested.

Don't use teamviewer. I've used it with a member on here (who I cannot name or I will receive infraction points) and got hacked 10 mil that same day. It was very fishy. If anything just use skype screen share so they cannot control your computer.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, themanman said:

Don't use teamviewer. I've used it with a member on here (who I cannot name or I will receive infraction points) and got hacked 10 mil that same day. It was very fishy. If anything just use skype screen share so they cannot control your computer.

It's almost like Teamviewer has permissions that you can allow and revoke. This was entirely your fault.

(Recent Teamviewer hack aside)

Fluffee    597
20 hours ago, 0wnaag3 said:

If anybody can teamview me, and remotely set all this up for me, and explain yourself as your doing it, I will pay with rsgp. Please message me if interested.

Try following this guide, it should make your life a lot easier! And if you still can't figure it out, add my Skype!

14 hours ago, themanman said:

TeamViewer in itself is a safe tool, if anything like that happened you may want to look into your TeamViewer security, and the permissions people are granted when they connect.

DevilDancer    0
Posted (edited)

I need some urgent help.

After a day of messing around I got it working. Almost.

Java is giving me hell, as I can not get it working for the life of me! I have downloaded it, although the method in your original post did not work so I had to fiddle around with it myself, and when i check the version of java with "java -version" it writes:

java version "1.8.0_131"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode)

I have tried running the tribot.jar with every single java program possible, but nothing can run it. What am I missing?

Edited by DevilDancer

Fluffee    597
13 minutes ago, DevilDancer said:

I need some urgent help.

After a day of messing around I got it working. Almost.

Java is giving me hell, as I can not get it working for the life of me! I have downloaded it, although the method in your original post did not work so I had to fiddle around with it myself, and when i check the version of java with "java -version" it writes:

I have tried running the tribot.jar with every single java program possible, but nothing can run it. What am I missing?

What happens when you run java -jar TRiBot_Loader.jar, when you're in the directory with the TRiBot Loader of course.

This guide is outdated, I'd recommend my own guide here:

Fluffee    597
21 minutes ago, DevilDancer said:

It tells me: ES2 Prism: Error - reported GLX version = 1.2

GLX version 1.3 or higher is required
Exception in application start method
aaand a whole lot of other exceptions

I really do need more of the error to get a feel for what's on the go. But as a shot in the dark, run:

sudo apt-get install -y libxslt1.1