Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

elusiven

[EASY] An All-In-One Guide to setup & use VPS for BOTTING. (centOS/Ubuntu)

65 posts in this topic

@iFluffee That comment doesnt answer the other question, nor does your guide explain about hostname/ ns1/ns2.

I'd recommend Debian 7 x86 (which I'm pretty sure is in the guide).

In terms of hostname and nameservers, fill them out in the format given on the screen the yourdomain.com part can be made up

For example, your hostname could be tribotbots.com, namesevers could be: ns1.tribotbots.com and ns2.tribotbots.com

Edited by iFluffee

Sorry for asking a super newb question but what is the benifits of doing this just over using a proxy? I have a good pc 8gb ram

Sorry for asking a super newb question but what is the benifits of doing this just over using a proxy? I have a good pc 8gb ram

@thralls A VPS and a proxy are not equivalents. A VPS allows you to run the bots on another PC, therefore keeping your main PC free for whatever you like. While a proxy just allows you to change your IP by running your internet traffic through it.

tribot won't open any clues?

@tvu2142 I'm sorry, but what are you asking about?

Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).
says the same thing with the -f install

If anybody can teamview me, and remotely set all this up for me, and explain yourself as your doing it, I will pay with rsgp. Please message me if interested.

5 hours ago, 0wnaag3 said:

If anybody can teamview me, and remotely set all this up for me, and explain yourself as your doing it, I will pay with rsgp. Please message me if interested.

Don't use teamviewer. I've used it with a member on here (who I cannot name or I will receive infraction points) and got hacked 10 mil that same day. It was very fishy. If anything just use skype screen share so they cannot control your computer.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, themanman said:

Don't use teamviewer. I've used it with a member on here (who I cannot name or I will receive infraction points) and got hacked 10 mil that same day. It was very fishy. If anything just use skype screen share so they cannot control your computer.

It's almost like Teamviewer has permissions that you can allow and revoke. This was entirely your fault.

(Recent Teamviewer hack aside)

20 hours ago, 0wnaag3 said:

Try following this guide, it should make your life a lot easier! And if you still can't figure it out, add my Skype!

14 hours ago, themanman said:

TeamViewer in itself is a safe tool, if anything like that happened you may want to look into your TeamViewer security, and the permissions people are granted when they connect.

On 5-9-2014 at 1:04 AM, Product sr said:

Thanks, I like the idea of botting 5 different accounts on 5 different IPs

how does this work?

you just have to do this same setup but with 5 difrent ip's connected it putty?

I'm running bot on linux and getting failed to parse item -1. Any suggestions?

On 2016-08-18 at 10:44 AM, potiw said:

I'm running bot on linux and getting failed to parse item -1. Any suggestions?

What Linux distribution are you using?

when i'm trying to open tribot_loader.jar , it shows me : cant access jarfile. Please help, and yes , i installed java.

9 hours ago, KeePP said:

when i'm trying to open tribot_loader.jar , it shows me : cant access jarfile. Please help, and yes , i installed java.

Are you in the correct directory?

I just gave up with centos, so did everything with ubuntu 14, but now when i'm trying to start tribot, nothing happens..