Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elusiven

[EASY] An All-In-One Guide to setup & use VPS for BOTTING. (centOS/Ubuntu)

I followed your tutorial, I am using a CENTOS 6 x64, but when I launched the tribot, the

server logged me off, and I couldn't reconnect with ultravnc. I then needed to open putty and type in

vncserver in order gain access via ultravnc. But now there is no internet on my vps. I can connect to

it, but the vps cant use tribot or firefox, as there is no internet. Also, do I really have to open putty

and type in vncserver everytime I want to gain access via ultravnc?

This is a very nice guide as it is a lot simpler than the rest. But i am facing a problem at the end of the 250 packages being downloaded and verified my end screen on Putty looks like this 5c0912254d64e57ef03ad748a7cf8118.png

And after this i have no idea how to use the UltraVNC as when i put in SERVERIP:1 or SERVERIP:5901 (which i dont exactly know where to put either) this come up:

ee70d3ab44811c645cb9dca4557628f4.png

Please reply to me asap!

This is a very nice guide as it is a lot simpler than the rest. But i am facing a problem at the end of the 250 packages being downloaded and verified my end screen on Putty looks like this 5c0912254d64e57ef03ad748a7cf8118.png

And after this i have no idea how to use the UltraVNC as when i put in SERVERIP:1 or SERVERIP:5901 (which i dont exactly know where to put either) this come up:

Please reply to me asap

same thing is happanging to me when loading on centos 6 i did everything the same way and opened ports on my vps with iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 5901 -j ACCEPT

can anyone help me fix this 

Please reply to me asap!

You need to put your servers actual Ip which was emailed to you

I can't execute the tribot's .jar file, I've done everything exactly like the instructions (centos 6) and I've googled it like a million times, very frustrating. Does anybody know how to fix this?

edit nvm: I fixed this issue by downloading the .rpm from oracle's website and installing that and afterwards it worked flawlessly

Edited by punchbaggies

Please reply to me asap!

i got that same error and i think i setup everything vncserver is running but still cant connect to it

I have set up an ubuntu 14.04 machine in the way you described, when I try to run TRiBot_Loader.jar nothing happens.

$java -jar TRiBot_Loader.jarCOMMAND: [/bin/sh, -c, /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/bin/java -cp /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/jfxrt.jar:/home/mlyons/Downloads/TRiBot_Loader.jar org.tribot.loader.LoaderMain]$ 

It doesn't seem to fail, however nothing ever loads.

can sameone explain how to run bot on centos 6 x32, because it just not start and getting error on putty please help : 

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Unable to open DISPLAY        at com.sun.glass.ui.gtk.GtkApplication.<init>(GtkApplication.java:68)        at com.sun.glass.ui.gtk.GtkPlatformFactory.createApplication(GtkPlatformFactory.java:41)        at com.sun.glass.ui.Application.run(Application.java:146)        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.startup(QuantumToolkit.java:263)        at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.startup(PlatformImpl.java:211)        at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.startToolkit(LauncherImpl.java:675)        at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication1(LauncherImpl.java:695)        at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication$152(LauncherImpl.java:182)        at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl$$Lambda$2/20735837.run(Unknown Source)        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I need help, I followed the guide perfectly and everything worked. Except when I went to open tribot, nothing happend.

The current operating system is CentOS 6 64bit

I have the exact same problem.

If you can reinstall the OS, and use Debian I have an up to date tutorial, here

If you're stuck with CentOS add my Skype, and I'll see if I can help ya :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mrcolour
      Hello!!
      I'm sure there's already a forum post for this, but I can't seem to find it.
      I'm new to botting and needed help getting everything up and running. I've logged in with the tribot client, but don't understand how to load a script that I activated on the site.
      Any help would be appreciated!
    • By D Bolter
      In order for first time VPS buyers to receive  the 7 free days (30+7=37 days total), you would need to like this thread, leave a positive review on this thread, and leave me a positive feedback after your purchase.

Accepting OS GP ($0.7/m), Skrill, Crypto (coinbase), PayPal (friends/family/gift), Venmo
      prices are for 30 days
      Discord: ash#2176

• By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Server Setup 2.0 [BETA]
      As some of you may know, I released an automated server setup script a little over a year ago. Albeit that script worked well, I was never fully satisfied with it, as I found it to be kind of messy to use. As a result, I rewrote the script, and restructured it, to add more, and stronger support for the different versions of Debian, the different versions of CentOS and the different versions of Ubuntu. However, with so many different Operating Systems being supported, and many different server providers having different setups, it's hard for me to test every possible scenario on my own. Which is why I've been privately handing this script out, and am now publicly looking for help.

What does the script do?
      Similar to my previous setup script, this script changes the SSH port and creates a new user for connecting and using the server and disables root SSH connections; it installs the latest version of TightVNC Server (1.3.10) and sets that up with the desired port and password. It installs JDK 102 (32 or 64 bit depending on the OS), and installs TRiBot and OSBuddy and sets up the appropriate .jar file associations.
      What operating systems does it support?
      - CentOS (6.x and 7.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Debian (7.x and 8.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Ubuntu (12.x, 14.x and 16.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      Does it work?
      As far as I know, yes it does in fact work, and it works well if I might add. However, given that I can't test every possible setup, there is the potential for differences and issues, which is why I need help.
      I want to beta test, how can I help?
      The next time you setup a server, or if you just want to reinstall your old one, use this new script and let me know if you encounter any issues or things that you think are missing. Ideally, after you answer the questions the script prompts you for, you shouldn't have to touch the keyboard again. Therefore, if during installation the script prompts you for any kind of input that isn't the first few questions, please let me know as this is probably not supposed to happen. Also, if things don't work, like TRiBot doesn't open, there's no internet browser, LG won't hook, etc. make me aware of those issues as well, so I can try and fix them!
      I've found a bug, what do you need from me?
      A few things, I'll need the operating system and bit type and a description of the bug. I may ask you for SSH access to the server, as well as ask you to reinstall the server a few times, while I attempt to troubleshoot the issue. The issues may only arise on your server, so I might not be able to recreate the issue on my end, as my hosting provider may have a different server setup than your's. I've added in a bug report format below which would be the best way to report a bug, but simply shooting me a PM or messaging me on Skype also work, assuming you're willing to allow me to troubleshoot.

How do I run the script?
      Login as root to a fresh VPS/dedi running one of the supported operating systems. From there run the commands listed below and follow the onscreen instructions. For those who would like to see the script's code, it can be found on my bitbucket here. The commands to run are as follows:
      wget --no-check-cert https://bitbucket.org/Fluffee/fluffees-server-setup/raw/master/fluffees-server-setup.sh && chmod +x fluffees-server-setup.sh && bash fluffees-server-setup.sh -v Version History

• By warlordslay3r
      Hey i recently got the vip with tribot i tried the rockcrabs bots but it was shit it runs around for no reason and script turns of automatically whats a good flawless bot for rockcrabs any recommendation ?
    • By TRiLeZ
      This release will:
      Fix Settings UI placement bug Fix game object location bug Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8 Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date). This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support. Edit: Release 9.312_1 will:
      Fix LG GZIP error Fix Client Starter for Linux 🙌
    • By Thebot13
      I think I may have figured out a technique used by the software botwatch they may look at a new account since the new account is at an extremely low ranking of several 100,000 if you continuously train on that account including other methods it uses to detect it must go by ranks as the most primary method of finding and flagging new accounts that are being botted.

This also concerns mains that are botted let's say if you go over an increase of 80,000+ ranks in 24 hours. Then the botWatch system flags or account for a mod to look at. 

I suggest tracking you account closely on CrystalMathlabs and watch your ranking. I would suggest that you stay under the 30,000 rank increase in any given skill

**EDIT This is purely thought based, noone knows how the botwatch programme detects botters.
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 17 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies