Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

elusiven

[EASY] An All-In-One Guide to setup & use VPS for BOTTING. (centOS/Ubuntu)

65 posts in this topic

Hi, after I did "service vncserver restart" it will just say "Starting VNC server: no displays configured", I had to reboot the server as it had some problem, what can I do now to solve this problem?

Nice tutorial especially for Ubuntu! Just add in that those wanting to use either Unity or Gnome on Ubuntu 14.04 will find it very hard to set up as there's a confirmed bug with the desktop environments working with VNC.

I followed your tutorial, I am using a CENTOS 6 x64, but when I launched the tribot, the

server logged me off, and I couldn't reconnect with ultravnc. I then needed to open putty and type in

vncserver in order gain access via ultravnc. But now there is no internet on my vps. I can connect to

it, but the vps cant use tribot or firefox, as there is no internet. Also, do I really have to open putty

and type in vncserver everytime I want to gain access via ultravnc?

This is a very nice guide as it is a lot simpler than the rest. But i am facing a problem at the end of the 250 packages being downloaded and verified my end screen on Putty looks like this 5c0912254d64e57ef03ad748a7cf8118.png

And after this i have no idea how to use the UltraVNC as when i put in SERVERIP:1 or SERVERIP:5901 (which i dont exactly know where to put either) this come up:

ee70d3ab44811c645cb9dca4557628f4.png

Please reply to me asap!

@burntish I ended up using a youtube guide for the installation, and then I just installed firefox and downloaded

java and tribot. It works perfectly.

Youtube video: 

This is a very nice guide as it is a lot simpler than the rest. But i am facing a problem at the end of the 250 packages being downloaded and verified my end screen on Putty looks like this 5c0912254d64e57ef03ad748a7cf8118.png

And after this i have no idea how to use the UltraVNC as when i put in SERVERIP:1 or SERVERIP:5901 (which i dont exactly know where to put either) this come up:

Please reply to me asap

same thing is happanging to me when loading on centos 6 i did everything the same way and opened ports on my vps with iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 5901 -j ACCEPT

can anyone help me fix this 

Please reply to me asap!

You need to put your servers actual Ip which was emailed to you

I can't execute the tribot's .jar file, I've done everything exactly like the instructions (centos 6) and I've googled it like a million times, very frustrating. Does anybody know how to fix this?

edit nvm: I fixed this issue by downloading the .rpm from oracle's website and installing that and afterwards it worked flawlessly

Edited by punchbaggies

Please reply to me asap!

i got that same error and i think i setup everything vncserver is running but still cant connect to it

i got that same error and i think i setup everything vncserver is running but still cant connect to it

Anyone have found a solution for this?

I have set up an ubuntu 14.04 machine in the way you described, when I try to run TRiBot_Loader.jar nothing happens.

$java -jar TRiBot_Loader.jarCOMMAND: [/bin/sh, -c, /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/bin/java -cp /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/jfxrt.jar:/home/mlyons/Downloads/TRiBot_Loader.jar org.tribot.loader.LoaderMain]$ 

It doesn't seem to fail, however nothing ever loads.

I solved it with the following commands:

sudo apt-add-repository ppa:webupd8team/javasudo apt-get updatesudo apt-get install oracle-java8-installer/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle -jar TRiBot_Loader.jar

can sameone explain how to run bot on centos 6 x32, because it just not start and getting error on putty please help : 

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Unable to open DISPLAY        at com.sun.glass.ui.gtk.GtkApplication.<init>(GtkApplication.java:68)        at com.sun.glass.ui.gtk.GtkPlatformFactory.createApplication(GtkPlatformFactory.java:41)        at com.sun.glass.ui.Application.run(Application.java:146)        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.startup(QuantumToolkit.java:263)        at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.startup(PlatformImpl.java:211)        at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.startToolkit(LauncherImpl.java:675)        at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication1(LauncherImpl.java:695)        at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication$152(LauncherImpl.java:182)        at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl$$Lambda$2/20735837.run(Unknown Source)        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

It looks like you trying to run the "java -jar TRiBot_Loader.jar" command from putty? That will not work, as it doesn't have a place to load the UI. You have to remote desktop into the computer, open a terminal / command prompt in the remote desktop, and run the command from there.

I need help, I followed the guide perfectly and everything worked. Except when I went to open tribot, nothing happend.
The current operating system is CentOS 6 64bit

I need help, I followed the guide perfectly and everything worked. Except when I went to open tribot, nothing happend.

I have the exact same problem.

I have the exact same problem.

If you can reinstall the OS, and use Debian I have an up to date tutorial, here

If you're stuck with CentOS add my Skype, and I'll see if I can help ya :)

what do you put in for hostname and ns1/2 prefix. Also, what OS would be best out of this list:48d30bc381d47e74cd245d65e545fc71.png

728ac4e49e94329601c0a7a37588d7c9.png

There is an updated guide out to setup a VPS with Debian, I would advise you follow that, check the tutorials section :)