Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

elusiven

[EASY] An All-In-One Guide to setup & use VPS for BOTTING. (centOS/Ubuntu)

65 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

I am here to show you how to use a VPS linux server to remote view your desktop and bot on it. This saves you money on buying a windows machine, you can just use linux with a few simple steps!

I bought mine server from rootnerds.com - they do really cheap good servers, 3gb ram, 1cpu, 200gb hdd and 500gb transfer for only 2.99eu/ a month!!!

http://lowendbox.com/blog/rootnerds-e1-99month-or-2-61month-1gb-openvz-vps-in-frankfurt-germany/

Ubuntu 14 desktop facility is not really suitable/compatible with xrdp, therefore we need to install xfce first to get it running, if you don't you will end up with grey screen!

NOTE: THIS WORKS FOR UBUNTU +9 AND CENTOS 5/6.

If you don't have WGET command on centos you need to download it.. Type this in terminal:

yum -y install wget

1. Download Putty.

2. Connect to your server (type in IP of ur server into putty)

3. open terminal and type in (CASE-SENSITIVE) - 

wget https://raw.github.com/anonymous--/SetupVPS/master/setupvps.sh

3. type in

chmod +x setupvps.sh 

(press enter)

Then type this in and press enter:

./setupvps.sh

4. After everything is completed in the script connect to your vnc using (ULTRAVNC)(google it) and type in SERVERIP:1 or SERVERIP:5901

5. go to terminal again and assuming you have centos type in     (if its ubuntu 10/11/12 type in sudo apt-get install java)

yum install java

6. Download BOT and run it ! (Make sure you run java 1.7.0 on the BOT !!)

DONE!

UBUNTU 10/11/12/13/14 PLEASE FOLLOW GUIDE BELOW.

GUIDE FOR UBUNTU +14.

1. Download putty.

2. Open putty and input your server's IP address.

3. Type in the following (case sensitive):

apt-get update

Now wail till it updates and then type in:

sudo apt-get install ubuntu-desktop --no-install-recommends

Again, wait till it's done and after that type in:

sudo apt-get install xrdp

Then type in:

/etc/init.d/xrdp status    // we check the status of the server/etc/init.d/xrdp start     // we start the server

Now we need to install XFCE desktop.. So type in:

sudo apt-get update                                         // we update the repo againsudo apt-get install xfce4                              // we install XFCE4

Now after we installed everything we need to let know XFCE that we will be using it's desktop instead of ubuntu or gnome.

So TYPE IN :

echo xfce4-session >~/.xsession

And then last step... Type in:

sudo service xrdp restart

Now to connect to your ubuntu, you don't really need any UltraVNC or anything like that. Just go to search on your windows and type in remote desktop, launch that little program and type in the IP of your server in the computer name field. It should now properly connect, type in your username (usually root) and password (whatever you setup on your vps as root) AND that's it! You are ready to bot, just remember to download JAVA!!! (sudo apt-get install java).

Once you are in remote desktop now open terminal window and type in:

sudo apt-get install default-jresudo apt-get install firefox

This will install java and firefox for you..

Now you can download the bot...When you download the bot make sure you make it exe. so you move the bot file to the /root directory and then go to terminal and type in:

chmod +x TRiBot.jar

after that you can go and launch the bot and BOT... remember to select java 1.7.0 on tribot client!!

IF you are using XRDP and want to reconnect you to the same session you MUST follow these short steps!

1. Login to your xfce desktop

2. Go to /etc/xrdp/xrdp.ini       ( Should be in the file system somewhere )

3. Look for "xrdp7" and at the bottom add this:

[xrdp8]name=Reconnectlib=libvnc.sousername=askpassword=askip=127.0.0.1port=5910

4. Save this file & exit your remote desktop.

5. Login to xrdp with module "RECONNECT" and ta da, job is done:) (everytime now you want to connect to your existing session you need to use RECONNECT module.

This is is my statistic from running 1 bot.

Bandwidth Usage

0%

528.31 MB of 500 GB Used / 499.48 GB Free Memory Usage

15%

447.35 MB of 3 GB Used / 2.56 GB Free VSwap Usage

0%

0 KB of 0 KB Used / 0 KB Free Disk Usage

1%

1.86 GB of 200 GB Used / 198.14 GB Free

Remember to run tribot with 512 ram cache.  You can run STABLE probably up to 4-5 bots with 3gb RAM

Also they sell additional IPs. So you can buy 2.99euro server and +5 different ips and you can bot without getting banned... Really good deal this is:)

SCREENIE: tadascript.png

Edited by elusiven
2 people like this

Sweet, good find thanks :)

Btw, after downloading the setupvps.sh you need to run these commands:

chmod +x setupvps.sh

(press enter)

Then type this in and press enter:

./setupvps.sh

Edited by Will

Can someone explain how much power each bot need? Like if i buy the 2.99 eu, how many bot can i run on it?

Can someone explain how much power each bot need? Like if i buy the 2.99 eu, how many bot can i run on it?

Sure pal.

This is is my statistic from running 1 bot.

Bandwidth Usage

0%

528.31 MB of 500 GB Used / 499.48 GB Free Memory Usage

15%

447.35 MB of 3 GB Used / 2.56 GB Free VSwap Usage

0%

0 KB of 0 KB Used / 0 KB Free Disk Usage

1%

1.86 GB of 200 GB Used / 198.14 GB Free

Remember to run tribot with 512 ram cache.  You can run STABLE probably up to 4-5 bots with 3gb RAM

Also they sell additional IPs. So you can buy 2.99euro server and +5 different ips and you can bot without getting banned... Really good deal this is:)

Edited by elusiven

Nice, I'm assuming this guide works with the latest version of Centos?

I managed to get some real nice deals from a friend on vps :D

587d39b96d.png

5c0e782e6d.png

Defo works with centos 5/6 and ubuntu not sure about 7 coz i haven't used it yet. If any of the commands changed or repos then it will not work. As long as its functioning like 5 or 6 then you should be fine. and btw that's a very nice deal....

Edited by elusiven
1 person likes this

For anyone wondering Ubuntu 14+ with JAVA JDK 8 is the most stable for botting IMO

Edited by Will

@elusiven Why is it that if i turn on the bot on ubuntu then close my remote desktop connection, the next time i try to enter on it, it doesnt take me to the other desktop? it creates a new one or so.

@elusiven Why is it that if i turn on the bot on ubuntu then close my remote desktop connection, the next time i try to enter on it, it doesnt take me to the other desktop? it creates a new one or so.

Sure pal,

You need to create another module called reconnection on different port...

1. Login to your xfce desktop

2. Go to /etc/xrdp/xrdp.ini       ( Should be in the file system somewhere )

3. Look for "xrdp7" and at the bottom add this:

[xrdp8]name=Reconnectlib=libvnc.sousername=askpassword=askip=127.0.0.1port=5910

4. Save this file & exit your remote desktop.

5. Login to xrdp with module "RECONNECT" and ta da, job is done:) (everytime now you want to connect to your existing session you need to use RECONNECT module.

Edited by elusiven

i was having trouble using the first command wget, but i found out u need to install it (i am using centOS 6) using this command:
# yum -y install wget

please put it in your guide for people who also had this problem

when the bot start fishing the ultravnc client laggs and dont show whats the bot doing

any idea? i've bought 3gb ram vps

Ultra VNC quality of connection depends on what type and speed of connection you have. Try changing the ultravnc settings in terms of colours, it might speed it up other than that it's purely up to your connection.

Hey what do i do at this stage it is unclear? 4. After everything is completed in the script connect to your vnc using (ULTRAVNC)(google it) and type in SERVERIP:1 or SERVERIP:5901