Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
solidpower4

Scammed by graszy for regular tribot vip

Scammer's Username: Graszy
Link to Scammer's TriBot Profile:https://tribot.org/forums/user/65268-graszy/
Chat/Discussion Methods: Skype
Chat Username(If Applicable)*: Skype Username: Albinsmain
Describe in detail in your words what happened: I needed a regular Tribot VIP so i decided to buy one from this user. I checked his thread to see if he had any good feedback and he didn't so i offered that he either go first and i paid him afterwards or we do a 50-50 where i paid 50% of the total 2.5m costing price and then he would give me the could and i would afterwards pay him the remaining 1.25m after i succeeded in becoming  vip. I traded him the 1.25m then he told me his account got disconnected and asked me if i ddosed him. afterwards he give me the vip code and i tried it but when i clicked "submit" it said the code was invalid and so i told him to give me another one since this one is invalid. He refused to do so and asked for another 1.25m and i said no and asked for a refund on the 1.25m since i did not get a valid vip code which was promised before i was to give the remaining 1.25m. Also he threatened to disconnect me from the server for 2 days if i were to report him. 
Evidence**: 

Evidence of the code not working (code:VIP-UYwDlshrlmu6dmbw5Q90L0GmZMz6KGeJNr0i8EAYvhqop)

http://gyazo.com/d796eb79e5034bd549a5c1fb9dcd2a17

http://gyazo.com/3298af426f178af503bcb9d8e9f695d7

Evidence of the conversation that we had through skype:

http://gyazo.com/f674fa4742d63ed15fa9bc08dd597b73

http://gyazo.com/ae652d664cadd2bc75dc0118bf6eec61

http://gyazo.com/b2807c077ad84bbd368b25d65b8d0b40

http://gyazo.com/b21a1935077037165a7fa7d61e784d0e

http://gyazo.com/fd47d7c507f5c244d5411c30ec818d71

http://gyazo.com/6c4a0e9900051d23bf3e50af3380d0bb

http://gyazo.com/1341dafcaf3907841b07a72e2ed44607

http://gyazo.com/b956d54185b28744a2634b5ac91dcd6b

http://gyazo.com/eaff2f4b760a224d69a1c07ee4e0ccfd

http://gyazo.com/7a1a72c8b4f561227a6bac93d67d3c03

http://gyazo.com/9b20c98dfc84d675441d46acc3c9a4f5

http://gyazo.com/e6bf24cf3308f420cfafd8044cbb441a

http://gyazo.com/dfbc880c216644dcca7e665b9fecac64

(in the last photo where the messages where deletes was where he threatened to disconnect me from the server for 2 days).

Proof of his account not being disconnected:

http://gyazo.com/b64d863205aa90859b01de00debbf607

Other: I would like to get my 1.25m back and if not i would at lease have helped the community by getting this user banned. ty

See @Montreal he's a fucking idiot, that's my skype yes, but i dont know this fucking kid, he doesnt even show the proof that ur telling him to show, if u guys ban me ill be really dissapointed, all the time i spent on the forums ARE GONE then and all the time, if u ban me ima refund all the vip i've bought. this is retarded legit

@graszy I am certain it is you and that you scammed this user. You have 24 hours to refund the user, or be banned. That is of course unless you can prove otherwise.

The new pictures show that it is indeed the skype you list as yours talking to him. In the skype chat you also say you purchased vouchers off of Trilez. I know for a fact Trilez would not sell vouchers to a random person with no feedback, nor for $5 each. Also you can see here you list this skype when trying to sell another user  VIP as well:

FeVEFCs.png

Edited by Montreal

@Montreal i've not scammed him, i bought so many fucking premium scripts, why would u ban me, i got 322m and 1.5m is nothing to me, im not gonna give it to him for no reason, if u  do ban me, i will contact paypal and goverment and ill make sure i will get all my money back, belive it or not, i will.

If you don't ban me I swear i Will stop buying/selling rs07gp/rs3gp/ any sort of selling and buying at  this website, keep in mind if u do ban me, i will file report this to the goverment and they will make sure i will get my money back  - this isn't fair, i should lose alot of cash from all the premium scripts i've bought because some fucking dickhead wants to get me banned, he coulda easily fucking edited that picture i dont even know that fucking idiot 

@graszy Threatening us will not help your situation. We protect our users, and if one of our users is scammed the perpetrator of the scam will be banned regardless if he threatens us or not. If anything these threats only hurt you, not help you.

You claim it is not you, so explain why you've posted on topics offering to sell VIP with the skype Albinsmain, and that is the skype which scammed the user. Also, how did you intend on selling them the VIP? you told this user via vouches, which I know for a fact Trilez would not sell to you. You are claiming these claims are false, but providing no evidence.

oK ILL EXPLAIN ONCE FUCKING AGAIN and btw im not threating im just telling what i will do so basicly, im very active on the forums lately, i answer on alot of posts, i saw this alone guy i commented add my skype albinsmain and then he never added me, after a bit i saw this post on the forums and i went crazy irl, my keyboard acutally broke so im using the one im using from my other goldfarming computer and then i  see this fucking post yea and i just dont wanna get fucking baNNED, this is kinda funny tho, i think this guy is my mate from canada his name is "yorn" thats his irl name, and he talks like him and sht,the pictures that this fucking dickhead cunt faggot showed us, is probably all fake, i have not fucking spoken to that cunt at all hes a fucking faggot that wants me banned, which im basicly 70% sure its yorn from canada. well if this is not enough fucking info add my skype albinsmain and we talk bout it via mic fucking pussy bitch (the kid that made the post) also, if u do ban me for some fucking reason... u know what i will do, i will talk to goverment and make file report bout this, also its illegal to post someones skype on the internet  without permission, which montreal did and the fucking faggot cunt that reported me, so yea hope this is enough fuckign info, also i stopped selling/buying sht from here because i know kids fucking false  ban me for no reason 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By LyfeStyle
      i recently purchased 10 credits last night, and it brought me to an error page. Didnt think anything of it, until this morning. Checked my account and i did, in fact, get charged for said credits but my account is still ringing in at 2 credits... please help me.
    • By JhonTheDog
      SO i recently purchased credits, to transfer to a friend but i didn't realize i need to be VIP/and post 100 to actually transfer. can i get a refund or did i waste my money?

• By smfdandgoml
      1. Script Author: @Usa  
      3. Date Purchased: January 15 2019
      4. What type of duration did you purchase: 10 auths for 1 month ($50)
      5. Proof that you have tried contacting the author about your issue(s): Me posting on the thread that worldhopping is broken on Thursday: 

I've also messaged him on discord with no replies on Saturday, but he has been online. At this this, I thought his script used the built in hopper but later discovered he used his own, so the fix is on him. Either way, he failed to bother replying:

6. Issue(s): The script is unable to hop worlds due to Thursday's game update, making the script unusable. I've lost out on much much more than script cost alone, but USA seems to be disturbingly aloof of the situation, so I'd like a full refund ASAP or for some sort of accountability mechanism to be applied here--this client seems to be heavily lacking on that department.
      @Fluffee @erickho123
    • By eilif
      Scammer's Username: 
      Link to Scammer's TriBot Profile: https://tribot.org/forums/profile/276978-planetsgold/
      Chat/Discussion Methods: Live chat
      Chat Username(If Applicable)*:  Yode, Sam, Boris (Yes all of them involved in this case)
      Describe in detail in your words what happened:
      I saw their thread again on tribot, and decided to hop for 50m gold. Purchased normally, and sent paypal email confirmation to Yode, then Yode asked for my Drivers out of sudden along with "I authorize this transaction" paper, despite me having pristine clear history of over 500m+ purchases with them. Sure, I gave it, then he wants to see my social security number.
      At this point I said fuck off cause with that, you can take up to 70k loan in my name from many local loan shark companies in here from their websites in under 10 minutes. No way I give that info to some OSRS Gold site.
      So, then it was time for refund, and guess what?  They refused to deliver, refused to refund and refused to let me talk with a manager.
      So I threathened them with chargeback, and then manager joined.

So he avoids the question about what to do next.
      After that I rejoin the chat and get boris to say this following:

Ok so, 4-6 hours? Then I'll go to sleep.
      At this morning I ask again wheres the money.

Again, more empty promises, so I open paypal chargeback.
      DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE SCAMMERS! THREAD TITLE SAYS NO ID, BUT THEY ASK FOR YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.
      By Guest
      On Sunday I wanted to give this site a try so I went on to make an attempt to purchase 6.00 credits and ended up buying 600 credits ($600 USD). I can’t be spending that amount of money on a trial run. If anyone can help me get in touch with the proper channels I would very much appreciate it. I’ve messaged the support email address and messaged the Facebook page but haven’t heard anything back. Thank you for your time.
    • By baumi1992
      Hey, first of all sorry if this is in the wrong section but i am kinda frustrated.
      i have red the dispute format rules - but i think it wouldnt make much sense doing this for this kind of matter. sorry.
      I hope the awesome support members of tribot will help me sort this out.. 
      basically, i asked @Druid if he could write me a private muling script. He agreed, offered me some options, and then i payed 225$ He said it'll be finished in a few days. the day it was finished, he told me he will upload the finished version at the end of the day. He also noted that he will be on vacation for 8 months. 
      I ran the script, got an error message (all in the attached pictures)
      So now i cant contact him, i cant use the script, and the money is gone too.. (payed over the repository)
      Could you please help me guys?
      Thanks alot in advance!

By Guest
      so i get the trial version of this script and everything is going fine. i decide to purchase it for 10$ and it freezes and breaks my client and forces me to use task manager to kill it. welp. turns out that after trying to get the piece of crap working it used up all of the instances i had. so i pretty much got ripped off and cant even use it now what do i do?
    • By DMMSlaver
      Not even sure if this is technically allowed, but I want to save people from experiencing the same troubles I did. This is in no way meant to absolve myself of any actions i have taken, but merely to share my experience with others to advise them to stay clear of that place altogether.

For some background, I am one of the largest account makers in the RS2 marketplace, with over 800,000 sold this year alone. This was no small task and it took me 8 hours a day for upwards of six months to get the operation running, which included breaking Jagex's detection methods for tutorial island. 

After OSBot gained a personal and childlike vendetta against me for no reason other than my successes, I was banned from their forums permanently, which is why I came to TRIBot. I actually gave more information on my introduction thread here:

While I had been banned from the forums, they still allowed me access to the client and $~200 worth of scripts I paid for with hard earned goldfarming money. I figured I would cut my losses which mainly pertained to advertisement threads for script and account sales, and continue running my tutorial farm in the background without making any appearances on the forums. I continued doing this for several months, with no problems, and assumed the personal "beef" was resolved as they were still getting money and I wasn't posting my superior scripts on their forums making their own look inadequate. I was wrong.

Today, I logged on this morning as per usual to check the farms progress and pull newly created accounts for verification. Upon connecting to my dedicated server, I saw the CPU usage at 0% and immediately my heart sank because I hadn't checked in for 24 hours and during that time frame I knew it had submitted well over 10,000 requests to my captcha service as well as the Runescape account creation page. Assuming the worst, that Jagex had somehow figured out how to stop my farm, I started tearing through the logs, but it didn't take me long to see the problem.

Immediately upon reading this message, I knew that Alek, had elevated his personal problems to a whole new level. Only mere days after my last successful payment to OSBot, not only had my client and bot access been revoked for absolutely no reason, but all of my script access as well, which I had purchased many from independent scriptwriters for things such as collecting area and path data and various other miscellaneous configuration tasks and bots that I use to gather supplies for my larger botfarms.

There you have it. I was not only scammed out of hundreds of dollars of VIP fees, and multiple hundreds of dollars of independent scripts, but he purposely, manually, and individually targeted me to shut down my entire operation which cost me around $590 in lost profits as well as $~150 in captcha/server costs.

All of this comes during my last week of college, as I have a thesis and multiple final projects due this week, I can not take the time to reconfigure my farm to use TRIBot until next week. Luckily  I do have a very large stock of accounts in reserve to keep my current clients satisfied without any interruption. 

It is not the money that bothers me in this situation, as I can recoup these losses easily. But a small farmer that gets targeted in this way and requires profit for their life and well being may not be able to.

What really bothers me, is the principle, the ill intent of the situation. For no other reason than pure malice, a paying customer was intentionally sabotaged without even giving notice. 

Do not give any of your money to OSBot. Alek and the staff are malicious, corrupt, scamming scum. 

I will be reconfiguring my farm to use TRIBot in the coming weeks.

• By krisped
      Hi,
      i bought the wrong VIP, was going to buy the 8$ vip and bought the 6,50$ instead...
      Possible to get points back so i can buy the extended?

Thanks..
  • Our picks

• Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 69 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies