Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.201_0

36 posts in this topic

haha damn @TRiLeZ , I don't know how you keep up with all of this, props lol. But the new clicking method, as for what does it do when it misclicks? run back to the location? or just try and fix itself until a successful click

It'll try to click again.

Once update in progress bug is fixed this bot will be once again safe to run

I'm also having this problem.

Edited by weirde4

With 9.201_3, the login method no longer uses colour to detect the login message, thus fixing the login bot problems.

The bot could use a new revision of antiban. Jagex seems to have extended their botwatch software from rs3 to 07. Been getting banned with top tribot scripts and private ones both.

note: i know there is stuff in the works, was just stressing the fact that we really have a problem atm.