Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

New Entity Clicking API

9 posts in this topic

I've altered the current clicking methods, as well as added new ones.

Here's a basic run-down of entity clicking (more focused on ScreenModels):

ScreenModel[] models = ScreenModels.find(4224451L);		if (models.length > 0) {			/*			 * Clicks the screen model without choosing an option.			 */			models[0].click(); // NEW			/*			 * Clicks the screen model and chooses the 'Attack' option.			 */			models[0].click("Attack");			/*			 * Clicks the screen model and chooses the 'Attack' option. Point			 * randomness is x plus zero to two, y plus zero to three. Point			 * offset is x plus one, y plus four.			 */			models[0].click("Attack", new Point(2, 3), new Point(1, 4));		}		/*		 * Clicks the entity without choosing an option.		 */		Clicking.click(ScreenModels.find(4224451L)); // NEW		/*		 * Same as above, except an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException is possible.		 */		Clicking.click(ScreenModels.find(4224451L)[0]); // NEW		/*		 * Clicks the entity and chooses the 'Attack' option.		 */		Clicking.click("Attack", ScreenModels.find(4224451L)); // NEW		/*		 * Clicks all the entities without choosing an option. Waits 100ms after		 * a successful click, and an extra 200ms (which is mandatory).		 */		Clicking.clickAll(100, 200, ScreenModels.find(4224451L)); // NEW		/*		 * Clicks all the entities and chooses the 'Attack' option. Waits 100ms		 * after a successful click, and an extra 200ms (which is mandatory).		 */		Clicking.clickAll("Attack", 100, 200, ScreenModels.find(4224451L)); // NEW		/*		 * These methods also work for inventory/bank/equipment/etc items, and		 * minimap icons...		 */		Clicking.click("Eat", Inventory.find(54320)); // NEW

You could add one where if the uptext isn't "Attack" it right Clicks then Presses "Attack".

Just a nice idea :)

But looking good :)

Mat

You could add one where if the uptext isn't "Attack" it right Clicks then Presses "Attack".

Just a nice idea :)

But looking good :)

Mat

It already does that. :)

Nice TRileZ :D especially the last one i really like :)

Will make most scripts alot easier to make !

Are those added in the new version of TRiBot ? any eta for the version ?

Thanks. This will probably be released on Tuesday.

Thanks. This will probably be released on Tuesday.

Sounds great :) !

I'll be back this saturday so hopefully can create something easy like an AIO Fletcher :) !

Stupid phone cannot scroll within the code tags, can anyone pm Me the info w

/o the tags?

Get tap a talk. It's easyer.

Looking nice trilez.