Sign in to follow this  
TRiLeZ

New Entity Clicking API

I've altered the current clicking methods, as well as added new ones.

Here's a basic run-down of entity clicking (more focused on ScreenModels):

ScreenModel[] models = ScreenModels.find(4224451L);		if (models.length > 0) {			/*			 * Clicks the screen model without choosing an option.			 */			models[0].click(); // NEW			/*			 * Clicks the screen model and chooses the 'Attack' option.			 */			models[0].click("Attack");			/*			 * Clicks the screen model and chooses the 'Attack' option. Point			 * randomness is x plus zero to two, y plus zero to three. Point			 * offset is x plus one, y plus four.			 */			models[0].click("Attack", new Point(2, 3), new Point(1, 4));		}		/*		 * Clicks the entity without choosing an option.		 */		Clicking.click(ScreenModels.find(4224451L)); // NEW		/*		 * Same as above, except an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException is possible.		 */		Clicking.click(ScreenModels.find(4224451L)[0]); // NEW		/*		 * Clicks the entity and chooses the 'Attack' option.		 */		Clicking.click("Attack", ScreenModels.find(4224451L)); // NEW		/*		 * Clicks all the entities without choosing an option. Waits 100ms after		 * a successful click, and an extra 200ms (which is mandatory).		 */		Clicking.clickAll(100, 200, ScreenModels.find(4224451L)); // NEW		/*		 * Clicks all the entities and chooses the 'Attack' option. Waits 100ms		 * after a successful click, and an extra 200ms (which is mandatory).		 */		Clicking.clickAll("Attack", 100, 200, ScreenModels.find(4224451L)); // NEW		/*		 * These methods also work for inventory/bank/equipment/etc items, and		 * minimap icons...		 */		Clicking.click("Eat", Inventory.find(54320)); // NEW

Nice TRileZ :D especially the last one i really like :)

Will make most scripts alot easier to make !

Are those added in the new version of TRiBot ? any eta for the version ?

Thanks. This will probably be released on Tuesday.

Sounds great :) !

I'll be back this saturday so hopefully can create something easy like an AIO Fletcher :) !