Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Human Mouse Project [Data Collection]

1,360 posts in this topic

100% support. I may buy VIP just to go ahead and upload the files. I'm not a big botter any more, but I love the community and anything helpful for it.

Working on it right now. What could be better? Getting free VIP and helping the community. It took me about 8 minutes on my first run and I noticed that it sometimes wouldn't recognize my clicks

Working on it right now. What could be better? Getting free VIP and helping the community. It took me about 8 minutes on my first run and I noticed that it sometimes wouldn't recognize my clicks

I don't know if it's just my mouse and/ or computer, or the actual script itself, but I'm holding off from uploading any dat files for that reason. Hopefully the occasional unregistered clicks won't effect the final product so I can contribute.

Edited by MSO

This is incredible!!!

Tribot ftw!!!

You guys are the only botting site who actually cares about their user's account. That's why I bought 14 prem scripts!!

Can't wait for this to be implemented! Less time spent making accounts = win. 

Doesn`t mean that when this will be implemented bans will go down, same with ABCL it didn`t change anything.

Hopefully this will decrease bans, but it`s not a guarantee

Doesn`t mean that when this will be implemented bans will go down, same with ABCL it didn`t change anything.

No doubt. I just see that bot like mouse clicking is a huge red flag to Jagex. I can see your viewpoint on ABCL though, I haven't realized any drastic changes from it but definitely not hurting to have it. Hopefully this is different and drastically does evade accounts from being banned.  :cool:

Your opinion. In my opinion since the Anti-Ban Compliance I have had no bans AT ALL. Of course I never run my bots more than 15 hours a day. 

But out of my 5 accounts none have been banned. It's been a couple months where I was seeing bans at least once in a 14 day period before.

1 person likes this

I think script looping is still what is getting us banned, the mouse is next level step but I think things like webwalking getting stuck, spam clicking spot on minimap, all of which I encounter every other day, are why people get flagged. I think we need to expand self-correction.

I've started analyzing the data, and will release VIP-E vouchers once I'm able to determine if each data set is legitimate.

...And this is the result of my broken pointer finger, haha.

Thanks for taking @uupiits's data and claiming it as your own.

4 people like this

For some really weird reason, you need to be VIP to help with this. Don't understand that at all.

I didnt create the file for me, and I dont have a tribot folder either. Where it said it was created doesnt exist on my computer. I have a mac as well