Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Human Mouse Project [Data Collection]

1,359 posts in this topic

Hello community,

I have started working on a new project aimed at making TRiBot's mouse movements as human-like as possible. To do this, I plan to implement real mouse movement data, replacing TRiBot's pseudo mouse movements.

Real mouse movement data will be generated by users, clicking strategically placed circles, all with different sizes. The data recorded will be movement locations and timings. After enough data is collected, I will work on analyzing the data and implementing it in the client.

That's right, TRiBot's mouse will use real, human mouse movements. We will be able to further throw off Jagex's detection systems, especially because Fitt's Law will be used along with the human mouse movements.

We are currently in the data collection stage, where I need the community's help. The details for providing help are listed below.

What will you be doing?

• You will need to run a certain script. The objective will be to click ~628 red circles, which will take approx. eight minutes. After finishing, a file will be generated. You must upload the file in an attachment in a post in this thread.

When should this be done?

• The sooner the better.

Will you receive compensation?

• After you submit the required amount of files, you'll be given access to bot using the Human-Based Mouse (with your collected data). This will make all of your bots seem more human-like.

How many data files are needed per user?

• I need between 20 and 22 data files per user. The higher, the more human-like the mouse will be.

Instructions:

1. Open TRiBot's Mouse Data Collector tool via "File > Mouse Data Collector"
  2. Read/do:
    1. You will be clicking the solid red circles, one after another.
    2. Your goal is to click each circle quickly, and to only click once per circle (try not to misclick). Your clicks need to be as accurate as possible.
    3. If you can, set your mouse's reporting rate to the maximum.
    4. Set the client delay to the lowest.
    5. Do all of the clicks on one sitting. Do not do anything else other than clicking those circles for all of the ~628 circles. This will take approx. eight minutes.
    6. Post all of the data files under a single TRiBot account. If you use multiple TRiBot accounts to post the data, your data will be ignored.
    7. Do not post the same data files twice. I can tell if you do so.
  3. After clicking all of the circles, a file will be created, and the location will be stated in the debug box. Upload that file to a post in this thread.

The system to integrate human mouse movements is complete. All we need now is mouse data.

Thank-you,

TRiLeZ

42 people like this

Wow amazing, i think the mouse movement is indeed a very important step towards throwing of Jagex detection system! There are fjew scripters on this forum which make the mouse randomly move after doing certain things and i've been getting alot less banns from those scripts! I'll upload my files soon!

3 people like this

You'd get more out of it if you made the script available to non vip.

Edited by flareon

@TRiLeZ Well, it took me around 12 minutes

I'll upload my data shortly

but i do have two questions.

I noticed while i was clicking that my bot mouse was moving around(the little red x) moved around like three times when i was around 8 minutes through..(all it did was move, not click)

that shouldn't affect anything right?

Also, i found this interesting that while running the script clicking didn't disturb what i was doing. Does this mean that you could possibly play snake(or other games)/just adding overlays in general over the client without effecting your bot?

Edit 2: Unless you say otherwise im just going to add all the data on this post

Edit 3: Second Mouse Data

mouse_data-135006-1408007544516.dat

mouse_data-135006-1408011529180.dat

Edited by adamhackz

@TRiLeZ Well, it took me around 12 minutes

I'll upload my data shortly

but i do have two questions.

I noticed while i was clicking that my bot mouse was moving around(the little red x) moved around like three times when i was around 8 minutes through..(all it did was move, not click)

that shouldn't affect anything right?

Also, i found this interesting that while running the script clicking didn't disturb what i was doing. Does this mean that you could possibly play snake(or other games)/just adding overlays in general over the client without effecting your bot?

1. If that happened only three times, then you//your data should be fine.

2. Yes, it's possible to add overlays and to block input made on them via the script (EventBlockingOverride).

I had completed this once, but I can't seem to find that file in my tribot folder

e23a667d0d.png

I had completed this once, but I can't seem to find that file in my tribot folder

e23a667d0d.png

Hidden files, just make them appear

Still nothing useful

ce7be477bf.png

After completing the script, it says where it created the .DATA file. See what the location is for you. :)

Red circles aren't registering clicks occasionally. Takes one or two more clicks for it to go through. I've tried this on two separate mouses -- mice, what ever it is -- and I've returned with the same results. 

@TRiLeZ How many of these are you planning on evaluating? Thanks for the constant improvements, since the ABC and the requirement for scripters to use the methods I've been banned much less with premium scripts.

I also went ahead and did 7 of these incase I'm eligible for compensation voucher. :) I don't think any of my recordings are less than 8:50 lol..

mouse_data-64706-1408066502462.dat

mouse_data-64706-1408068460523.dat

mouse_data-64706-1408069025048.dat

mouse_data-64706-1408069559811.dat

mouse_data-64706-1408070993042.dat

mouse_data-64706-1408071530991.dat

mouse_data-64706-1408072070587.dat