Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swatarian

Nexus to tribot

17 posts in this topic

What happened to nexus?

edit: nvm Thought a new nexus came out. It should be the same, its java. Read the api tribot.org/doc

Edited by JoeDezzy1

I swear Nexus had a scripting team of like 10 people? didn't know other people were able to script. 

RS3 on TRiBoT is different since it is not a relfection/injection bot. it is an OpenGL + Colour bot which is harder to code for since the API limits you. but then there are also advantages to that as well

How differnt is scripting from nexus to tribot if it's not much differnt I might be able to help for rs3 scripts

A lot.

You can't simply port over a script from one bot to another, doesn't work that way unfortunately.

There's tons of scripts to choose from on the TRiBot repo, and you can use script threads to point out bugs/suggest improvements.

Nexus AFAIK was created solely (with some help) by a team of two (Snellman Brothers), and the scripts were made and sold by licensed scripters and 3rd party sites etc.

Some info:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/78898058/Jagex-vs-Impulse-Software-Agreement-for-Judgment

http://www.rfcexpress.com/lawsuits/copyright-lawsuits/massachusetts-district-court/54191/jagex-limited-v-impulse-software/summary/

A lot.

You can't simply port over a script from one bot to another, doesn't work that way unfortunately.

There's tons of scripts to choose from on the TRiBot repo, and you can use script threads to point out bugs/suggest improvements.

Nexus AFAIK was created solely (with some help) by a team of two (Snellman Brothers), and the scripts were made and sold by licensed scripters and 3rd party sites etc.

Some info:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/78898058/Jagex-vs-Impulse-Software-Agreement-for-Judgment

http://www.rfcexpress.com/lawsuits/copyright-lawsuits/massachusetts-district-court/54191/jagex-limited-v-impulse-software/summary/

I thought so

I kno u cant im saying is it the same basis? and the repo has no good running rs3 scripts , also I kno very well what nexus was I was one of the scripters and resellers

I can't imagine you were a Nexus scripter or reseller based off your inability to just check the API and see the differences. @Usa was a scripter for Nexus (or at least worked for it; can't remember). Do you remember this guy USA?

I kno u cant im saying is it the same basis? and the repo has no good running rs3 scripts , also I kno very well what nexus was I was one of the scripters and resellers

What scripts did you have?

He is telling the truth. I remember his name back in the ibot days as being a Scripter however I don't ever remember him being paid.

As for your question, we still use Java and the API can be found here www.tribot.org/doc

1 person likes this

Tyler? An ya I had a reselling website not premium scripts and to the other guy I did a wcer miner an rcer

You got it!