Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NTownRS1

Any scripts working?

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys, 

anyone know which scripts are working for rs3? never botted before, looking to start, but just wondering if there was any point looking at botting for rs3? 

Thanks!

This site is primarily for oldschool. 

botting RS3 is a death sentence.

If you really want good rs3 bots, I dont think tribot is what you are looking for

This site is primarily for oldschool. 

botting RS3 is a death sentence.

If you really want good rs3 bots, I dont think tribot is what you are looking for

Then it shouldn't be advertised.

False advertising.

You probably won't find any RS3 scripts that work on legacy mode but you might be lucky to find some working scripts on non-legacy mode. Some people say my super miner is working (not sure about that). I know my yew chopper works. have no clue about the ban rates on RS3 though. 

For RS3 botting, i would use RiD instead. Unless you want to get axed by the system, that is.

Thanks for the advice, but what is RiD? Googled it and can't find anything to do with it?

Also...

Hi guys thanks for your replies. So your saying not to use this website for rs3 botting? I'm obviously not going to use my main account, just want to see what I can do.

You probably won't find any RS3 scripts that work on legacy mode but you might be lucky to find some working scripts on non-legacy mode. Some people say my super miner is working (not sure about that). I know my yew chopper works. have no clue about the ban rates on RS3 though.

Thanks for this zainy, may try it out. Have you actually tried to run your own scripts on rs3?

Thanks for the advice, but what is RiD? Googled it and can't find anything to do with it?

Also...

Hi guys thanks for your replies. So your saying not to use this website for rs3 botting? I'm obviously not going to use my main account, just want to see what I can do.

Thanks for this zainy, may try it out. Have you actually tried to run your own scripts on rs3?

RiD is Robotz in Disguise: http://www.robotzindisguise.com/ its another good but expensive bot as you have to pay as you bot. 

I haven't used my own scripts for a while now. I used my yew cutter a week ago and it was working great. I'm not too sure about my miner and firemaker though. I might have a look at them later and update them. 

RiD is Robotz in Disguise: http://www.robotzindisguise.com/ its another good but expensive bot as you have to pay as you bot. 

I haven't used my own scripts for a while now. I used my yew cutter a week ago and it was working great. I'm not too sure about my miner and firemaker though. I might have a look at them later and update them.

I may give your yew cutter a try! But thanks a lot for the link! Will help a bunch! I will look out for your bot and let you know how it goes! Thanks zainy