Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABC2] USA's Tablets [All Tablets, Staffs, Lecterns] [Great Money Making and Magic]

If anyone has an account available that they would be interested in lending, I can debug any issues or add any failsafes/features you want. Skype/PM is best.

Profit calc broken. Still has the problem where bot does not know what to do and just afks on the "Fire slave, Yes or No" option screen.

Please, fix. $10 / instance a month and not fixing it because you don't have someone else's account to use is not a valid excuse.

If anyone has an account available that they would be interested in lending, I can debug any issues or add any failsafes/features you want. Skype/PM is best.

Profit calc broken. Still has the problem where bot does not know what to do and just afks on the "Fire slave, Yes or No" option screen.

Please, fix. $10 / instance a month and not fixing it because you don't have someone else's account to use is not a valid excuse.

Maybe third time might be the charm. LuLz...

Planning to buy this tomorrow, looks great and I look forward to editing my progress with it.

Hold off until he fixes errors. If he ever does.

Depends on the method but I estimate 600-1000 / hr

Ok seriously,

you need to fix this script. It keeps firing my servant. Happened twice already in a span of 30 minutes. It occurs when it has to pay the servant but instead misclicks and goes to the fire servant option.

I am not just making this shit up and I am positive the few people who actually run this script are having these problems also.

Please look at your script.

Script is working great for me.

Using Mounted Glory + Rune to Recall to house.. Making ~900 tabs / hour

Thanks USA

You aren't even using a servant. Irrelevant to quoting me.

Edited by Mute
stop spamming
  • Like 1

Ok seriously,

you need to fix this script. It keeps firing my servant. Happened twice already in a span of 30 minutes. It occurs when it has to pay the servant but instead misclicks and goes to the fire servant option. 

I am not just making this shit up and I am positive the few people who actually run this script are having these problems also. 

Please look at your script. 

Script is working great for me.

Using Mounted Glory + Rune to Recall to house.. Making ~900 tabs / hour

Thanks USA

Edited by Trigs

TO HOUSE: Teleport by runes

TO BANK: glory
TABLET: House
USE FRIEND'S HOUSE: False
USE SERVANT: False
Issue(s) Experienced: Once the bot finishes making tabs, itl click the lecturn one more time. Then it gets stuck in this tab making UI and tries to click on the glory infinitely
Picture: 

hey bought this script yday, it's been doing good but sometimes i look back to the bot and see it's glitched at this screen

veupe9.png

once, it gets on the lectern, it tries to talk to the butler without knowing it's even on the lectern in the first place. A simple fix would be to just make it close the lectern when it doesn't find any soft clay in inventory.

Edited by idrisity

@Usa The only problem I have with this is that it doesnt click the glory at first to one click to edge. it will instead click on the map even though the glory is in the room right next to it, then click the glory every time. I think thats how my two accounts got banned because it does that same motion everytime.. don't get me wrong ive made money using this script and its great this is my only complaint.

If you could, can you have it just right click the glory and go to edge, or even better just left click it and go strait to it instead of clicking minimap or right next to it in the next room then teleporting? other than that it's a great script! been using it off and on for a while

@Usa The only problem I have with this is that it doesnt click the glory at first to one click to edge. it will instead click on the map even though the glory is in the room right next to it, then click the glory every time. I think thats how my two accounts got banned because it does that same motion everytime.. don't get me wrong ive made money using this script and its great this is my only complaint.

If you could, can you have it just right click the glory and go to edge, or even better just left click it and go strait to it instead of clicking minimap or right next to it in the next room then teleporting? other than that it's a great script! been using it off and on for a while

Not sure I entirely understand your comment. But it should right click and select Edgeville, I will update that next opportunity I get an account to use.

Another awesome script, Usa. My only suggestion is regarding the efficiency when using a servant.  Currently, the script runs so that the butler gets more clay after finishing an entire inventory, therefore creating a lag between making tabs.  If the butler could get more clay immediately after collecting a full inventory from him (rather than waiting until inventory is empty), tabs per hour could increase significantly.

• Like 1

@Usa I made another account to use for this, which i have done in the past but they have gotten banned. I used to make around 800-1k tabs an hour when i used to use this script. now it seem like the efficiency of this script went down a little bit. I am making around 500-650 tabs an hour now...the clicking and reaction time seems to be off , stating from past experiences using this script. right now some of the problems are; after using glory to edgeville sometimes it'll click in bank, once next to a banker, will click the minimap again and run outside of the bank near the river. then itll turn the camera and run back to the bank to bank, which looks very bot like and takes up time. it also does this sometimes while running to lectern after teleporting to house. also after making tabs from lectern itll run to the next room via click on minimap and it has a hard time finding the glory..it will be standing next to mounted glory and the mouse will be moving around the glory trying to find it taking about 2-10 seconds to finally teleport while standing right next to it.

suggestions: 1. Make the clicking more accurate, idk how you would do this as I am not a scripter. 2. after teleporting to house have it angle the camera towards the lectern and click directly on it vs clicking the map to the lectern then having to click on the lectern.. 3. do the same thing with the glory, my glory is litterly 5 steps away from the lectern in the other room and yet it still clicks the map leading my character right next to the glory then tries to click on it when my character is already there ( and it even has trouble clicking on the glory), while making tabs you should make it already angle the camera to the glory and as soon as the inv is done just one left click on it and go.

I believe this will make the script 10x better! Thank you in advance.

Edit: Also i was watching it and this has happend twice already. The script goes to bank after making tabs, it withdraws all required items and the status shows "withdrawing 26 soft clay" and it just sits there and doesnt close bank for hours on end until i fix it..all i have to do is close the bank and itll keep running.

I think i have figured out the problem though. Both of the times that I fixed the script while it was doing that, the first thing it did was check mage exp till next level, then it would go to inventory and teleport to house. So my hypothesis would be that while in the bank the scripts antiban tells it to check remainder of mage exp, but while in the bank it cannot perform this action so it just sits there until I close the bank, when i close the bank it immediately checks mage exp and then goes to inventory to teleport.

I hope all of this helps you make the script run more fluently!

Edited by xJRS